SV does not have an odd problem with bigotry

I mean none of what you're saying actually contradicts with Naruto's characterization as we see in the manga and anime, sooooo :V maybe you shouldn't make judgments on whether or not Naruto has ADHD if you haven't read the manga? His hyperfocus was pretty damn obvious to me, so I assumed you've watched/read the series and just wasn't familiar with ADHD symptoms.

Naruto has massive holes in his knowledge base due to his lack of interest in book learning along with abysmal chakra control, both of which don't get fixed until someone explains it to him in a way that has immediate practical value and/or relates to a skill/technique that he wants to learn, at which point he practices whatever it is he needs to do (making shadow clones/walking up trees/spinning chakra inside a ball/cutting leaves with chakra) for hours or days to the exclusion of anything else until he masters it. Idk what that counts as if not hyperfocus.
The point was that using hyperfocus as your one symptom to say that Naruto might have ADHD isn't a very good idea. I'm sure you can come up with other, better symptoms than just 'hyperfocus,' which is not even a universally applicable symptom, and much more likely would just come from the typical shonen main character's stubbornness/"""will,""" rather than ADHD.

Back