[X] Silver

What can I say, it looks cool. Never been a fan of super-special lightsabers as a general rule, I'd rather the colour scheme remain simple, I'm really glad black sabers aren't available for instance, I've always thought they looked silly, but Silver at least looks good.

[X] Mingle with the commonfolk of Vandor; the farmers, merchants, and prospectors, and help with odd jobs and ends. [Effect: Increased reputation with Vandor]

Hopefully unlocks new options, and mingling with the common peope might help to humble us somewhat.

[X] Complete a Task:
- - - - [X] Help purge a virus in the security systems of the government office - a leftover from some corrupt officials who have since been removed. Your previous efforts made only partial headway, but taking another crack at the weakened infection might lead to a breakthrough. [DC 10 vs. Computers. Effect: Improved Vandor relations, train skill.]

[X] For some reason, you look at the withered courtyard tree and feel a profound sense of sadness. Your previous efforts to heal the tree were quite successful, but you sense that the proccess is not quite complete. [DC ??? vs. Piety. Effects: Heal the old tree, ???]

I'd like to finish what we started last time.

Last edited:
NOTE: I noticed that Dooku took on the other Martial task himself (it's no longer an option for us). This suggests that some quests have a time limit, or that we're not going to be able to get all the goodies personally.

Also, the Temple tasks involving the phantoms and the tree are probably out of reach unless (multiple) Destiny Points are allocated.

[x] Silver

I like it. Not too flashy, but still effective.

[X] Complete a Task:
- - - - [X] Help purge a virus in the security systems of the government office - a leftover from some corrupt officials who have since been removed. Your previous efforts made only partial headway, but taking another crack at the weakened infection might lead to a breakthrough. [DC 10 vs. Computers. Effect: Improved Vandor relations, train skill.]

Finishing our previous attempt. My other choice would be the mingling with the common folk option; the chance to lose the prideful trait with some humble work is conceivable.

- - - - [X] A farmer has gone missing and his family suspects foul play. Investigate the case and see what you can dig up. [Intrigue]

I'd prefer to get started on this before the trail gets cold. As I noted above, it's possible that some quests have time-limits.

[X] You and your master are going to be together for many years to come, Force willing. You may as well start getting to know one another. [Choose a Topic]
- - - - [X] The Force.

Show Dooku that we're not just a hot-head looking for adventure. Plus, we need some some to heal up. And since the other temple activities will probably need Destiny Points to be useful.

This choice seems awfully close to a multi-colored crystal. Please change it so that we don't get lose a Destiny Point (per GM's restrictions against Rainbow or Black colors).

[X] Silver

[X] Mingle with the commonfolk of Vandor; the farmers, merchants, and prospectors, and help with odd jobs and ends. [Effect: Increased reputation with Vandor]

[X] Complete a Task:

[X] You and your master are going to be together for many years to come, Force willing. You may as well start getting to know one another. [Choose a Topic]
- - - - [X] The Force.

Silver is a good color, I would choose white, but silver is close enough and already has votes.
Mingling will help the pride, and we can try to finish the computer task now.
As said before, talking about the force to show we aren't hot headed.

[X] Purple

[X] Complete a Task:
- - - - - [X] Security is underfunded much like everything else in Dantooine, and the turret defenses that keep predators at a distance are unreliable at best. See what you can do to fix them. [DC 20 vs. Repair. Effect: Improved Vandor relations, train skill]

[X] Meditate in the courtyard and attempt to sense or contact the source of the apparitions. [DC ???. Effects: ???]

I like the colour and the tasks will help our skills but not be too challenging. Since we flubbed getting the last shiny maybe we can succeed on another so going for the meditation.

[x] Silver

I liked the silver color in KOTOR 2, and wouldn't mind it here.

[X] Complete a Task:
- - - - - [X] Security is underfunded much like everything else in Dantooine, and the turret defenses that keep predators at a distance are unreliable at best. See what you can do to fix them. [DC 20 vs. Repair. Effect: Improved Vandor relations, train skill]

We need to finish what we started and then possibly start on another project.

- - - - [X] The Force.

Talking with Dooku seems like a good idea.

[X] Gold

Great colour. Always liked yellow/gold lightsabres.

Always good to interact with the locals on a personal level. Makes the Jedi seem less aloof and unapproachable.

[X] Complete a Task:

[X] For some reason, you look at the withered courtyard tree and feel a profound sense of sadness. Your previous efforts to heal the tree were quite successful, but you sense that the proccess is not quite complete. [DC ??? vs. Piety. Effects: Heal the old tree, ???]

Let's get these finished, hopefully.

[X] Purple

Because people are choosing gold or silver.

[X] Complete a Task:

Lower DC means we have a better chance of success even with the injured penalty.

- - - - [X] A farmer has gone missing and his family suspects foul play. Investigate the case and see what you can dig up. [Intrigue]

Ooh, a mystery! We never get to solve mysteries! Like Sherlock Holmes, or Batman! Usually we're just busy fighting. Like Bruce Lee, or Batman.

- - - - [X] The Force.

I was thinking about choosing the tree again but it's an unknown DC and we've got a penalty. Hoping a good conversation will let Dooku know we're not just some hothead.

Last edited:
Breh. I can't decide.

[X] Gold

I like both. Maybe a second silver blade in the future?

Last edited:
[x] Silver
[x] Complete a Task:
- - - - [x] Help purge a virus in the security systems of the government office - a leftover from some corrupt officials who have since been removed. Your previous efforts made only partial headway, but taking another crack at the weakened infection might lead to a breakthrough. [DC 10 vs. Computers. Effect: Improved Vandor relations, train skill.]
- - - - [x] A farmer has gone missing and his family suspects foul play. Investigate the case and see what you can dig up. [Intrigue]
[x] You and your master are going to be together for many years to come, Force willing. You may as well start getting to know one another. [Choose a Topic]
- - - - [x] The Jedi.

I like silver, and it's not, to my knowledge, a Sith color. We need to complete the virus purge, and it'll help our skills. The farmer interests me, and I want to do something other than skill grind. We also need to get to know our master, and hopefully make up for our blunder with the crystal.

[X] Purple

The purple lightsabre best represents our melding of the Light Side (Blue) and the Dark Side (Red)

[X] Complete a Task:

We should finish what we started with the Computer Virus purge and the mingling with the common folk can turn up any number of bonuses. The mingling should also make us more personable thus increasing our Diplomacy which we desperately need to increase if we wish to follow on the road to Reven-like personality cult.

- - - - [] The Republic.

We need to know more about this strange and vast place we find ourselves in.

[X] Purple

To show that we stand between Light and Dark. And because Mace is awesome.

Vote tally:
##### 3.21
[X] Gold
No. of votes: 4
Thanatos757, Tylonius, Strunkriindiisk, Dutch

[X] Complete a Task:
No. of votes: 13
Thanatos757, Tylonius, Skybreaker, Khepri14, Woahdan, StormLord, Flamester, Erehwon, Iandude0, Strunkriindiisk, Brandeis, PhoenixFTW, afterthought53

-[X] Help purge a virus in the security systems of the government office - a leftover from some corrupt officials who have since been removed. Your previous efforts made only partial headway, but taking another crack at the weakened infection might lead to a breakthrough. [DC 10 vs. Computers. Effect: Improved Vandor relations, train skill.]
No. of votes: 13
Thanatos757, Tylonius, Skybreaker, Khepri14, Woahdan, StormLord, Flamester, Erehwon, Iandude0, Strunkriindiisk, Brandeis, PhoenixFTW, afterthought53

-[X] Security is underfunded much like everything else in Dantooine, and the turret defenses that keep predators at a distance are unreliable at best. See what you can do to fix them. [DC 20 vs. Repair. Effect: Improved Vandor relations, train skill]
No. of votes: 5
Thanatos757, Skybreaker, Khepri14, Erehwon, Iandude0

No. of votes: 8
Thanatos757, Skybreaker, StormLord, Flamester, Iandude0, Brandeis, PhoenixFTW, afterthought53

-[X] The Force.
No. of votes: 6
Thanatos757, Skybreaker, StormLord, Flamester, Iandude0, Brandeis

No. of votes: 5
Tylonius, Woahdan, Flamester, Strunkriindiisk, afterthought53

Tylonius, Khepri14, Woahdan, Strunkriindiisk

[X] Silver.
No. of votes: 6
Skybreaker, Woahdan, StormLord, Flamester, Iandude0, PhoenixFTW

[X] Write-In: Really Light Blue
No. of votes: 1
Khepri14

-[X] A farmer has gone missing and his family suspects foul play. Investigate the case and see what you can dig up. [Intrigue]
No. of votes: 3
StormLord, Brandeis, PhoenixFTW

[X] Purple
Erehwon, Brandeis, afterthought53, Dark Ness

[X] Meditate in the courtyard and attempt to sense or contact the source of the apparitions. [DC ???. Effects: ???]
Erehwon

-[x] The Jedi.
PhoenixFTW

Last edited:
[X] Silver.

I loved that you could get unique colored crystals in Kotor 2. The silver one was my favorite.

Missions (Choose Two):
[X] Complete a Task:

Temple Activities (Choose One):[X] For some reason, you look at the withered courtyard tree and feel a profound sense of sadness. Your previous efforts to heal the tree were quite successful, but you sense that the proccess is not quite complete. [DC ??? vs. Piety. Effects: Heal the old tree, ???]
I'm curious about the ??? part. Potential shiny ho!

[X] Silver
always thought that Reven should have had a silver and red for his lightsabers representing how he was a master of both sides of the force.

Back