Here's hoping the Spider-People shown in the trailer aren't the only ones appearing on-screen.

I still wish that Spider-Punk shows up in this to kick all of the ass and steal Peni's spotlight.

EDIT: NEW TRAILER

Last edited:
I wonder if Stan Lee did a cameo for this one before he died. It'd be sort of fitting if his last appearance was in a film celebrating his favorite character.

So the reviews are very positive so far

And Spider-man 2099 might be the post-credit, played by Oscar Isaac of all people

... Guys, I think Spider-Man Noir needs a hug.

Also Mid-40's Spidey.

These guys need hugs. Also therapeutic help.

Anyone who has any connection to the Parker Luck needs hugs and therapy.

Especially Spider-Man Noir, the guy literally burns matches down to his fingers just to feel things and outright supresses his emotions to deal with the moral ambiguity of his violent actions.

... Does... does he have actual depression?

Does he need therapy?

Also, he's probably going to be my favorite character in this movie.

It was Spectacular! All those Sensational reviews saying that this is the Superior Spider-man movie? Boy are they right. And that after credits scene was Amazing.
All around an Astonishing film.

I just watched it! It was great!

Its main focus was Miles, and that played to its strength. Depressed Spider-man and Spider-woman were the secondary characters and could use a lot of development if they ever make a sequel, while Sp//dr, Spider-Pig, and Spider-Noir are tertiary and really shoved to the side lines. But honestly, this was the best outcome for this story, since Miles gets a great arch.

Depressed Spider-man gets the second best ark in my opinion, while Spider-woman gets enough hints to development that I could see a sequel being released in her perspective. They effectively introduced her character flaw, but honestly it seemed like they just set up for its resolution for a later date. I would be all for a sequel of this cute movie though.

I also got to admit that as a certified Big Baby, I teared up/cried at a few points in this movie, so at the very least it can tug at my heartstrings. Even the villian made me feel some empathy for them! So good on that!

Its main focus was Miles, and that played to its strength. Depressed Spider-man and Spider-woman were the secondary characters and could use a lot of development if they ever make a sequel, while Sp//dr, Spider-Pig, and Spider-Noir are tertiary and really shoved to the side lines. But honestly, this was the best outcome for this story, since Miles gets a great arch.
Like I've said, I'd bet good money part of this movie's purpose was to get the general public warmed up to the idea of Miles before he's introduced into the MCU one day.

Depressed Spider-man gets the second best ark in my opinion, while Spider-woman gets enough hints to development that I could see a sequel being released in her perspective. They effectively introduced her character flaw, but honestly it seemed like they just set up for its resolution for a later date. I would be all for a sequel of this cute movie though.
They've already mentioned that as something they've been planning.

Been known for a while, in fact.

Watched this yesterday, and boy, it's now my favourite animated movie ever. The animation is just amazing, you can screencap any random frame and it'll look wonderful.

Teared up during various point too. Fucking hell, this movie is full of awesome, comedic, and heartwarming/breaking scene.

10/10

Seen it yesterday and will see it again today, Spider-Man (90's) and BTAS were my intoduction to nerd culture.

An absolutely absurdly well put together film. Definitely among my favorite superhero movies, period.

I'm still in shock that Sony Pictures were the ones behind this. Spider-verse's contemporaries are Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation and The Star. The last time their movies were notable was when they released The Emoji Movie. Where the hell did this even come from?

Back