Sonic the Hedgehog General

Behold!

An orchestra!

edit:

*sigh*

That you can only watch on youtube apparently.

It's the official channel doing a celebration of the 30th anniversary with a symphony.

Last edited:
AI Dungeon is truly a new font of storytelling potential. Behold SnapCube, who you may know from doing improvised fan-dubs (in which Sonic games have been included) read a script made by AI Dungon, using Sonic 2006 as its basis.

Oh. I had read them as people who were either too clueless (tangle) or too hung up on her traumas (whisper) to actually realize they were basically in a relationship. So they were bestest friends, but only cause they hadn't had the conversation where they become more.
yeah, that makes sense as well.

only a matter of time.

Oh. I had read them as people who were either too clueless (tangle) or too hung up on her traumas (whisper) to actually realize they were basically in a relationship. So they were bestest friends, but only cause they hadn't had the conversation where they become more.

I'm not sure about Tangle being clueless so much as crushing on multiple individuals at once….

I am kinda sad that they are doing the sonic 3 plot, but I guess Sonic 2 is a bit light on adaptable plot.

Back