Unfortunately, as much as I enjoyed Gundam as a franchise, I do not have archival knowledge of all the dialogue. Thank you both for explaining!
(Not to harp on you bro.)

I mean, I don't have archival knowledge of Gundam either (Hell I'm the hypocrite here, the only Gundam I've seen is G Gundam.) but at least I know my memes/the signature lines.

Public Service Announcement

Firstly, I am still open for 10$ sketch commissions, just putting that out there.

Secondly, as a PSA, I wish to explain something: When requesting art from me, you do not need to specify or emphasize 'no cheesecake'. I enjoy drawing it, it is my specialty and it is my comfort zone- but it is not my professional default stance.

I have had numerous clients specify, unnecessarily, that cheesecake is not desired. I encourage- nay, I require people to tell me 'This is not a sexy character' or 'This is not a busty gal', but please do not assume I sit here at my computer going "how much fanservice can I cram in?"

I'm smiling here, for the record, so no hard feelings!

Public Service Announcement

Firstly, I am still open for 10$ sketch commissions, just putting that out there.

Secondly, as a PSA, I wish to explain something: When requesting art from me, you do not need to specify or emphasize 'no cheesecake'. I enjoy drawing it, it is my specialty and it is my comfort zone- but it is not my professional default stance.

I have had numerous clients specify, unnecessarily, that cheesecake is not desired. I encourage- nay, I require people to tell me 'This is not a sexy character' or 'This is not a busty gal', but please do not assume I sit here at my computer going "how much fanservice can I cram in?"

I'm smiling here, for the record, so no hard feelings!

Then why do you have this billboard in front of your house...? :V

If you open both pictures in different tabs and flick between them, then if anything he reduced them slightly. The arm position also changed, mostly her right.

Did you enlarge her boobs again or is that just shading?
If you open both pictures in different tabs and flick between them, then if anything he reduced them slightly. The arm position also changed, mostly her right.

Acutally I did make her canvas left breast slightly larger on the bottom curve, and then adjusted the top of her top to compensate. It was less about making them bigger and more about making the shape more pleasing.

Acutally I did make her canvas left breast slightly larger on the bottom curve, and then adjusted the top of her top to compensate. It was less about making them bigger and more about making the shape more pleasing.
Succeeded with flying colors.

Her shoulders seem a little too far back, but that could just be me.

Good work on the transparency though.

Art Post 2016 - Corset Asuka #12
Today's progress. Had to stop once my hand realized it was in notable pain.

I'm in a position to do some pretty drastic revisions to her torso, like changing the angle of her breasts, adjusting the 'height' of her ribcage and so on. We'll see how it shakes out. Her face is not finished, but I am happy with her neck and shoulders despite their roughness. All have to do there is refinement.

Wasn't sure about the shades at first, but now I really like them.

*me holds up tacky cross*

Vampire, then! :mad:

:)P)

Okay, now that the joke's out of the way, it's progressing pretty well. I'm going to agree with the 'thought the glasses looked odd at first but like them now' crowd.

(And I like they're pretty much her plugsuit colour as well)

Back