Shadows on the Silverbird (Mafia)

Sup, how is everyone? I'm just your nice friendly neighbour who wants everyone to be safe and happy.

I mean, not wanting to engage in memevote stage is perfectly legitimate nictis. You know as well as I that everyone who's voted so far might as well not have done so.
Yes, I know. That's why I'm relenting.

I twitched because I initially read that as "I'm not voting" and only realized on the second read that it was "Until I have an actual read"

Which is honestly in my post about this, so it isn't upsetting. Just had a brief twitch at how familiar it was to other people who refused to vote Day One.

Lynches happen when a single player has received the definite majority of the current votes (is 9 at 16, 8 at fifteen, 8 at 14, etc), ending the day instantly. If no player receives the majority of votes before 72 hours has passed, the player with the plurality of votes will be lynched.
Oh wait, it's hammer. I should be less spendy with my vote.

[x] Lynch Terrabrand

Hail Firnbot!

I may not be able to lynch the GM... But I can lynch the GM of the other game!

[X] Lynch Pawn Lelouch

On a different topic, the tally seems to be splitting the seemingly identical votes against me off. QTesseract's vote isn't lumped in with the other two. Let's try not to lynch me purely on memes and tally errors yeah?

I may not be able to lynch the GM... But I can lynch the GM of the other game!

[X] Lynch Pawn Lelouch

On a different topic, the tally seems to be splitting the seemingly identical votes against me off. QTesseract's vote isn't lumped in with the other two. Let's try not to lynch me purely on memes and tally errors yeah?

Ah, playing with fire then I see. Remember there is always a consequence for lynching a gm~

Also damn, dropping your Nictis rivalry. Oof, that's got to hurt him.

And no way we would get to 10 votes off of memes Day 1, people are too flighty and distracted.

yeah I'm not mega worried about a super early D1 lynch; like keeping votes from flying around everywhere is good, but honestly it's just as good because that way you're having consistent suspicions and stances that you're sticking to and not going wherever the wind blows as anything else.

The day started three hours ago mate, hold the inactivity votes at least until after people have had time to sleep/go to work.
I'm a tad busy atm with other things so I just went with the most methodical approach to voting for a day 1 lynch with little information, or in other words start going down the list voting for someone until they simply make a single post, but I'll differ to your experience on the matter.

[x] Null.

I'm a tad busy atm with other things so I just went with the most methodical approach to voting for a day 1 lynch with little information, or in other words start going down the list voting for someone until they simply make a single post, but I'll differ to your experience on the matter.

[x] Null.
I'm not saying not to do it, but maybe not try to flavor it as "They're inactive" when the game just started.

[X] Lynch Nictis

He was a demon last game, get 'im boys. Also yes, please dont start lynching people for inactivity less than 6 hours into the game. Give at least twelve if not a day.

Soooooo we wait until someone makes a questionable statement or somenone makes a claim, on either their role or something about the lore right?

Back