Resurgence(Council Game)

OOC: Li is pretty annoyed.
IC: We are being conspired against so he will identify the conspirators and make an example of them.

*strokes manly beard*
Were you on the German team in the base game? Because this sounds like we need to do investigating before we waste any of our precious manpower.

Were you on the German team in the base game? Because this sounds like we need to do investigating before we waste any of our precious manpower.
Yes, he was one of my teammates in the Axis faction.

As for dealing with the enemy agents, I suggest finding them, and feeding them misinformation instead of just arresting/killing them.

They are not spying on us, they are excerting their influence upon the population. if they were just to have a look, i wouldnt be so griped, but they are acting.

Do that once you know who needs to be forced.
For emphasis.

Any efforts to create a lynch mob will result in the person doing said so to be the lynch-ee.

By all means, be frustrated at your subversion of the political structure falling on its face.

I'll be putting a hard block against any attempts to incite a riot this early on. We're a peaceful, organized society, and attempts to unravel the fabric of that society will not be tolerated.

Well, you can kill me in-character. i just gave you a warning about the usage of ressources oocly.
Really? You're geared towards diplomacy and you're basically trying to wield it like espionage. More than that, lynch mobs are basically targets of opportunity for anyone who doesn't like you. If there is any conspiracy, and it isn't just people who don't want to throw their lot in with a diplomat with several groups of overlapping spy coverage, then that conspiracy needs to be taken out with a surgical touch. Riling people up just causes collateral damage, then rings a dinner bell to let your targets know you're coming.

Focus on diplomacy. Leave plotting to the experts. Why are you trying to do spymaster and power subversion anyways?

Last edited:
Maybe make it a little clearer next time?

Anyways, working on the pre-turn 2 post and updating the master sheet.
Why didn't you ask for clarification if you didn't understand how it was written? I had thought I included enough information for that to be interpreted (using KGB training to investigate power structure, as well as keeping an eye out for any subversive activities.) How might it have been better phrased?

How might it have been better phrased?

Well, primarily my issue is that it read like you were trying to accomplish two separate things instead of two semi-related things. Maybe make it a little shorter and simpler next time, to reduce the chance of misunderstandings?

Anyways, heading to bed now, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, I'll answer when I wake up.

Anyways, heading to bed now, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, I'll answer when I wake up.
You'll get this tomorrow, but as for what we could have used, a brief mention of what the terrain in the immediate vicinity of our Fortress' entrance was would have been helpful, especially as there would probably have been buildings or equipment that might have been able to be refurbished.

Back