Resurgence(Council Game)

@UbeOne hate t' burst yer bubble, but establishing bureaus and comitees are social actions.

Gah. I come looking this thread up because I find the lack of alerts strange, and I find two and a half pages and a whole new thread that it never bothered to tell me about. At least I have plenty to read!

... where's the IC?

I like how you did end up making the European Coalition a thing... Seeing as the war really kicked off in 1941/42 I'd say my PROJECT TWERG had succeeded and probably had a few in countries other than Germany...

Depending on how you wished to run things, there should be a few surviving... That would make an interesting challenge for your people :p

Either way, so far it's been entertaining... though mostly in how everything seems to be failing XD

Either way, so far it's been entertaining... though mostly in how everything seems to be failing XD
A century of having your head stuck in the dirt would do that to you. I bet there's a faction actively fighting us in the shadows, too, made up of those who do not want to see us going out into... Whatever exists after a century of silence after the Exchange.

I'm thinking of coming up with a rapid prototyping facility next turn.

Which would need quite a bit of manpower.

Back