Resurgence(Council Game)

What kind of armory and production ability are we going to start with? And how is the system going to account for increasing amounts of territory?

What kind of armory and production ability are we going to start with? And how is the system going to account for increasing amounts of territory?

Yer armory 'll be pretty damn bare to begin with. You were never a high value location, didn't come stocked with industrial facilities, and over the course of a century, what weapons you did have are in pretty damn bad shape. Soviet manufacturing was good, but not that good.

As for territory, [classified].

I would have thought VK-Steel small arms would have been standard issue after the end of the Eurasian War?

More common, but not THAT common. And if you have any in stock, you don't have any method of repairing them.

What would I have to do/write to get an Alloy War Walker to start out with?

Be more important. You hear that another facility, Bear-9, was supposed to have been fully kitted out with War Walkers before the end came, lucky bastards.

Yer armory 'll be pretty damn bare to begin with. You were never a high value location, didn't come stocked with industrial facilities, and over the course of a century, what weapons you did have are in pretty damn bad shape. Soviet manufacturing was good, but not that good.

As for territory, [classified].
How's the actual population set up? I'm debating rewriting my Espionage guy, depending on what the ages involved are of the native population (and if anyone in there could feasibly be from before the bombs dropped.) I'm considering just what the internal social/political structure is like, though. Are we under strict Stalinistic purges where any errant thought, political or social, is violently stamped out? Has conformity been achieved internally, or is human free will an eternal foe to deal with?

Mechanics
Right, Mechanics

Ya'll should remember the mechanics from the other RP. It's pretty much the same, with a few alterations. Fer the one person who wasn't in the old RP, it goes like this:

You have five actions.

A Social, which you use to perform diplomacy, set policy, etc.

A Research, which is used to develop technology and scientific principles.

Production, which you use to create units and infrastructure.

Design, which is used to create weapons and gear for units using unlocked technology.

Military, which is for performing various military operations.

Covert, which is yer spy action.

You start with one of each action, and can unlock more via various actions. Yer specialty gives you a bonus to actions of that type, and further(in the first change from the original RP), makes your dice explode if you crit, and if you crit fail, it has to be confirmed. What this means is if you roll a 100, you get another dice roll. If THAT lands 100, you get another roll. And so forth, each crit improving your result. And if you get a nat 1, I roll a 10 sided die, and if you roll a 5 and up, it doesn't count as a crit fail.

First thing to do is to recruit advisers for each, and make bureaus. :V

Don't forget to expand your numbers of scientists, do some social engineering, create a rapid prototyping facility, reinvent production improvements and the like...

I'd say something about the economy, but which part of that goes well with communist ideology?

Especially the spies. We must know everything!

Their every action, their every design, their every technology.

And we shall get them all.

I thought you just made skyscrapers. Didn't you need better tech to actually make arcologies or something?

Back