Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Thinking of doing an art dump of Rainbow Feather (my Gildash OC) pics- largely humanized. That ok with people?

Last edited:
Second part, I have a storyline where a much older Feather becomes a medic who gets assigned to dangerous missions due to her broad set of skills-

But... I thought he needed a hoard?

Wouldn't be the first retcon the show has made *looks pointedly at alicorns*, though I'm fine with this. It's showing that he's growing up, same as when they had the CMC get their marks.

[Disclaimer Edit]: I have not actually seen the episode, as I haven't seen the show at all in several seasons (yes yes, I'm lazy about catching up), so I have no idea if it was handled well. All I know about it is literally the contents of BunBuns first post on the matter.

Last edited:
So has there been any explanation as to how the Mane Six is able to teach full-time (and seemingly multiple shifts as they are the only apparent teachers) AND still do all their existing jobs (of which in the case of Rarity and Rainbow Dash could require odd hours and crunch times) AND have time to go on adventures and vacations and stuff?

Last edited:
So has there been any explanation as to how the Mane Six is able to teach full-time (and seemingly multiple shifts as they are the only apparent teachers) AND still do all their existing jobs (of which in the case of Rarity and Rainbow Dash could require odd hours and crunch times) AND have time to go on adventures and vacations and stuff?
Far as I know, no. And the sad thing is, other than that little bug, I loved the premiere. but yeah. That just breaks my Suspension of Disbelief. They've already got very full lives and duties.

Back