PHO Blacksmithery - Brockton's Celestial Forge

[X] Post
Drahtwire says:

@BogusMogus That actually makes a lot of sense. While I feel obligated to caution against making assumptions about Apeiron, because that hasn't worked out for anyone. But still, that would explain a lot.

Well he does look mildly annoyed when transformation happens though so may be it was malfunction of some sort. I dont really buy whole "Apeiron is secretly C53", I bet this were thing was side effect of whatever biotinkering he did.
[X] Post
Meowtastrophic says:

You cal that "mildly annoyed"? He looked like he wanted March back in arm's reach of him for further dismembering! It had to have been something of his going wrong, but why did it fail then? Proto Aima was spilling out of Aperion like sphagetti for a good two minutes before the transformation, plus his Blaster Playlist exploding from his insides-out.

I am big dummy when it comes to keeping up with dates even IRL, is this discussion pre or post Celestial Forge The Team reveal?]
[Well, idea is - it's PHO trying to figure out what Ape man used in a recent fight (Like that one PHO prelude after Crescendo), so that before CF team reveal. But PHO re-evaluating all of what Joe did with his team maybe doing things in the background is interesting idea for another thread. Anyway I will edit a threadstart post to bring a bit more clarity to it.]

[So will Zakara have to edit 'Proto Aima' into 'those weird red tendrils' or something like that?]

[Nah, here's better idea]

[X] Post
BogusMogus says:
@Meowtastrophic It is says a lot when annoyance bleeds through murderous rage lol. Also, I know people dubbing that... thing? piece of tech? Proto Aima for a while now but I still vote in favor of Red Nightmare. Still better though than guys in meme thread with Ape's Spaghetti, you would not believe how many people wrote this in few previous tech threads with straight face (I assume anyway).

@Drahtwire I know, I know, but since its unlikely we ever get our hands on PRT grade analysis doc speculations is all we have. I doubt that even usual guys on the inside would be able get their hands on reports given how seriously PRT treats Apeiron.

[X] Post
Sothoth says:
PRT grade analysis doc speculations

You say that as if "PRT grade" is something to be noteworthy. It really, really ain't. They usually understate the actual effects.

One thing I'd like to note is the violent Lantern Shield combo he's got after shouting "TRAUMA!" with the most anger-filled voice I've ever heard that probably belongs to the big screens. I wonder what makes him use the activation word as Trauma, assuming it is one. Like, I get that he's in a rough shape and calling out that name brings to mind something to heal him, but the hell does those things do with healing?

You know, other than possibly bringing "trauma" to the opponent before they do more of the same to him.

[X] Post
BogusMogus says:
@Sothoth Eh PRT docs leagues better than what we could make out. Usually because sooner or later at least one piece of tinkertech ends up in hands of Protectorate tinkers, which by default also means Dragon. And there's exactly ONE tinker on Earth Bet who can compete with her for the title of The Greatest Tinker (no disrespect to Hero, but Dragon operates on a whole different level).

Perhaps its because its some sort of emergency system? Not meant to heal but to sustain Apeiron in critical situation? Or it WAS healing him, its just damage was so extensive that Trauma barely kept up with it. Regardless, you can see on record at least one function of this shield: after Apeiron summons it (creates it? unfolds it from somewhere?), blaster effects on his skin become significantly less volatile. Perhaps its coincidence and they just run out of juice but timing is a bit suspicious if you ask me.

"Sc3til363 - Panacea's confrontation with Aperion (Free) and "readerdreamer - Apeiron: Passenger Theory, Passenger Reproduction, Passenger Records, and Case 53s (Free)", CLAIMED
"Sc3til363 - Panacea's confrontation with Aperion (Free) and "readerdreamer - Apeiron: Passenger Theory, Passenger Reproduction, Passenger Records, and Case 53s (Free)" has been claimed by @Martian_Tech !

I look forward on seeing your work on the main thread!

As a reminder, we have a discord server whose invite is in the Media tab. Go there to be notified by any of the PHO Blacksmitheries updating. You can claim threads by simply sending me a PM here or in Discord. Have fun!

Hmm, seeing as how the newest chapter has left us desperate once again, I think we gotta make something up on our own.
I've got two ideas, feel free to suggest more.
The first is simple: a Hyper technical dissection of anything surrounding the 'dimensional rift' and it's connection to shardspace. (While there has been Tinker talk before, this would be much more technobable then actually feasable sounding)
The second: Discussion of fanfic of the fanfic. I'd imagine some of it would be suprisingly good, but I'd also expect most of it to be people mushing together people they ship and saying 'they kissed'.

I could go on and explain it a bunch, but you get the idea. Anyone willing to, or y'all wanna wait for a more meaty update?

Uh. Tech talk is fun to read. Not so much to write. So I vote for the.. fanfic of a fanfic?

What exactly is that? Do you mean something like a discussion of fanfics written by Earth Bet fanfic authors about the local cape scene?
I suggested this ages ago but nobody seemed interested back then, but maybe it'll be different now?
If we are doing it, I recommend taking a look at DarkWolfShiro's Supervillain fic at QQ. There's a PHO segment with something similar.

Back