PHO Blacksmithery - Brockton's Celestial Forge

Apeiron's Team ENDED
--END THREAD--
[Thanks y'all for participating. Before you go any further, I updated the rules again. Before writing a reply to the current thread, write "[X] Post". This is to simplify counting of posts in order to respect the 80 posts limit rule through the vote tally in the Thread Tools. An example is shown in the Replying to OP section of Getting Started.

Next OP pls!]

[We should wait until the next chapter is posted before we start thinking of new threads. Who knows what new madness shall be dropped on us by the Forge and the shenanigans of Joe and co. because of it.]

[should I change my posts earlier to Drakkon says? I was following the lead of another and missed that there was a section saying how we should post (yes, I am an idiot)]

[I always put down Drakkon, but it was in the wrong format. Fixed. Sorry all! :(]

[Just a reminder that we have a discord channel for this thread called #bcf-pho in the Celestial Forge server. Come say hi there. https://discord.gg/SEUZ63rj5X]
[Thank you, but I think I will pass. I have severe anxiety problems and real time chat and I do not get along well. :( 2020 (yes, I still count 2021 as part of 2020) has been a real problem for me as you can imagine, I just don't have the emotional fortitude to expand my limits right now.]

[You guys thought it was hard to read my cringe worthy edge lord crap but it was way harder to actually write it out.

It looks like the this newest chapter will have plenty of new things to cover.]

Last edited:
CorEagle - Laserdream's Boyfriend!? (Free)
■​

♦ Topic: Laserdream has a boyfriend?
In: Boards ► Places ► Brockton Bay ► Capes
Aloha
(Original Poster)
Posted On Jan 1st 2011:
So, I live in Brockton Bay, and anyone who's been watching the news knows the shitfest we've been going through. Cape's doing even more unimaginable things than normal, the city turning into a warzone because of warring gangs, Apeiron being Apeiron and all that, The ABB bombing the city and New Wave collapsing.

That last part was especially sad for me, cause I did like New Wave as a team. I felt bad for the kids, Shielder, Glory Girl, Panacea and Laserdream all got the shit end of the stick over the past week. When the breakup happened, I wished them nothing but the best.

So imagine my surprise when I see Cyrstal Pelham walking around with some very handsome man like she had known him her entire life. Is she on the dating scene? Am I even allowed to talk about this?

Either way, what do all the rest of us people of the Bay think about this new development?

■​
[Free]
[Factions: Everyone who is interested]
[Additional Information: People are gonna be commenting like wild, so go forth and indulge in the madness. Midway through, I'm going to reference the "Calvert's Flower Shop" omake where a user is going to be uploading a picture of Garment hugging Civilian Joe when he's holding flowers. The same Joe that Laserdream is walking with in the OP. Oh, and thank you Narsis, Son for this idea.]

[X] Post

ALoneMadRhino says:

Huh. Nice to see her having a good time after the shitshow that happened with her family. @Glitzglam, anything to say about this?

Not wanting to start speculation or anything, but New Wave has always been a family-based Cape team, no? Who knows, maybe we'll see another member of New Wave sometime soon.

[Also, just wanting to ask, any commonly agreed upon PHO handle for Shielder? There's one for Glory Girl and there's one for Laserdream.]

[Also also, just for context behind the idea, Lord did a WoG a while back talking about how he wanted to do a Laserdream encounter a little while into the future:]
For Laserdream in particular, there's a possible encounter later in the week that I'd like to write, but that will depend on how things play out at the summit and the impact of any perks Joe gets over the next few days.

Last edited:
[X] Post

EurekaEffect says:

Hey! I've seen it too! Manged to make a photo!*picture of Joe and Lazerdream talking*

I even know the guy! What his name...Jose Durin? Was going with me on engineering degree. He took his time with moving on from a messy breakup with a bitch. Anyway, good for him, lucky bastard.

[Joe's college acquaintance enters the scene. Noisy, rude, quick to jump to conclusions and have no comprehension of confidant information concept. You know, the kind of person to spread rumors about a situation they know nothing about.

Edit: Just noticed that there's no mention of a photo of Joe and Crystal in OG Post. I have no idea why I thought it's there. Welp time to change my post up.]

Last edited:
[Guys I meant like this HAHAHAHAHA:
[X] Post

CyborgLilith says:
blahhababa

Like that. Though I could see the confusion. Just look at the Getting Started threadmark.

]

[I'd be curious if Joe was even recognizable to some of the people he went to school with. With all his physical changes and weirdness from perks, he might look like an entirely new man to them.]

[X] Post

Sothoth says:

Man, that guy is handsome. I'm straight as an iron beam, but even I can admit that guy is seriously model-like. Like, no joke, is there a fashion magazine somewhere with this guy on it?

On another note, what is with the water here in BB that so many handsome and beautiful people are popping up? And where can I drink some?

[X] Post

Purrrfect(Verified Thinker)(Fishing for Cats) says:

ALoneMadRhino says:
Not wanting to start speculation or anything, but New Wave has always been a family-based Cape team, no?

Thank you for the fish. I promise I will dissect it carefully.
Even the BB Cape Pool is growing like crazy, it still won't be too hard to find a possible match.This is the price that poor guy has to pay to go out with such a cute girl like Laserdream.

Last edited:
Back