Only One Can Win The Eurasian War! (Competive Council RP Signup and Main OOC. Game Ended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Draka have VK too, and were just holding it back? :o

Meanwhile, it seems that the T-32s are doing their job pretty well.

Like the OTL T-34s.

Last edited:
One of them is carrying a 240mm.
...Are you sure that's a tank, and not self-propelled artillery? Even the Maus is not that big.

There's not much ammo to carry due to the size, and the loading would take quite some time due to the size and weight.

Last edited:
...Are you sure that's a tank, and not self-propelled artillery? Even the Maus is not that big.

There's not much ammo to carry due to the size, and the loading would take quite some time due to the size and weight.
That's what Gid said. That is the largest one, though. The others...

Why am I telling you this?

They're developing slower than us, though.

And god damn it, I wasn't to use meta knowledge to blow Kilimanjaro the fuck up.

What were your theories again?

Not posted in this thread. But my theory was that the Draka did have access to VK and were using it for much smaller scale projects than the player factions, either due to a lack of understanding or a limited access compared to the players, mainly because if the Draka had access to it on the same scale as the player factions, they would have put it in everything.

The only thing I got wrong was that I thought the Draka only got access to VK as the same time as the last player faction to access VK did, not before the first player faction.

Edited in: Also, fair is fair, due to my older reading of the different threads before applying and now being on the waiting list, I have an additional OOC theory but one I can not share lest I anger Gideon.

Last edited:
It makes sense, actually. If they were to somehow mix it into their resarch, they would have advanced much more swiftly and smoothly. And since none of us really knew what to look for, we never figured it out until we found our own reserves.
Still, i am not too concerned. It sounds like Europe is being underestimated too much. Good.

It makes sense, actually. If they were to somehow mix it into their resarch, they would have advanced much more swiftly and smoothly. And since none of us really knew what to look for, we never figured it out until we found our own reserves.
Still, i am not too concerned. It sounds like Europe is being underestimated too much. Good.

And America isn't being estimated at all.

Crashing parties gives a much bigger impression than just arriving at one. And the US is all about flashy impressions.

"And in regards to that, I invited my Strategos into a private meeting to create an invasion plan that should allow for a swift takeover of the Soviet Union without causing undue strain on our logistics for China and the planned invasion of France."

Fuck. It seems to me that they've already prepared a 3 way war.

While I'm sure the player controlled factions can handle it, Mr NPC Japan is in a tight spot.

As much as I don't like Imperial Japan, we need to at least do something to drag it into a stalemate.

I have no idea what that something is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back