Only One Can Win The Eurasian War! (Competive Council RP Signup and Main OOC. Game Ended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have joined in the 'taunt the snakes' part of the games.
It was in the news. Also if North Korea can send athletes to the games, so can you.
What, really, the new portion of the Olympic Games known as the 'Taunt the Snakes' section was on the news? Wow, how did I manage to miss that! I feel so silly now!

...Wait, it wasn't actually on the news. Ah well. I guess it will continue to (not) be a surprise that the Hermit Kingdom didn't attend a big public event outside their borders.

...Wait, it wasn't actually on the news. Ah well. I guess it will continue to (not) be a surprise that the Hermit Kingdom didn't attend a big public event outside their borders.

Makes one wonder why the Hermit Kingdom went to all that trouble setting up those embassies, given that they seem so unconcerned with foreign affairs beyond the Draka. :V

Makes one wonder why the Hermit Kingdom went to all that trouble setting up those embassies, given that they seem so unconcerned with foreign affairs beyond the Draka. :V
"Because it makes the Draka Paranoid." Duh. Unless of course we're using them for some secret Eviiiiiil plot.

Nah, just kidding. Just look at this innocent face of this comrade here. :whistle:

Yes, I'm sure you can trust Comrade Stalin not to get up to anything funny! ;)

...After all, this is a Hermit Kingdom. And as you just said, the only foreign affairs we care about are the ones that involve the Draka. Surely you wouldn't be incorrect about that, right?

Just, um, ignore the rumors about strange lights moving in the sky, would you? Those crop circles have nothing to do with us. Pinky Swear.

We can all agree on one thing:

"Yes we can. We can hope, we can dream, but we need to wake up because the future is near. It's coming and it's bringing biologically enhanced maniacs, slave collars and enough terror weapons to turn freedom into a seven lettered word. You want hope, keeping on dreaming. You can change, hold out your cup. You want freedom, prepare for war."

Yeah... this turn's turned out to be really funny... I mean... I wish I could tell you guys, but the funniest thing's kinda a big spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back