Only One Can Win The Eurasian War! (Competive Council RP Signup and Main OOC. Game Ended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Draka are going to find a small outcropping of Hell on every square inch of Soviet ground when they come over the border. As far as I'm concerned, they're all going to play the part of Polish Mine Detector.

If they dig, they're fucked. If they fly, they're even more fucked.

Just hold out and wait for General Winter to come to your aid. :V

In the meantime, have them get bogged down in the mud and the swamps.

The Draka are going to find a small outcropping of Hell on every square inch of Soviet ground when they come over the border. As far as I'm concerned, they're all going to play the part of Polish Mine Detector.
Shadow, I thought we talked about this. No Hell-fragment mines on Russian soil.

What if they attack from the north pole?
You see, that's the thing about fighting autosteamers, and even diesel engines that aren't designed for sub-zero conditions: they can't fight effectively in sub-zero conditions.

Knowing the rolls, I'm not surprised if the Soviets can call in General Winter whenever they want.

Intensify the Earth's magnetic field, and then all the Soviet metal ends stuck to the North Pole. Then, microwave.

It may not be your rolls that cause them to comment that, rather the allies rolls, which they believe are similar to what the Soviets would be getting.

Lots of Nat 100's.

You just need to go find the metaphysical manifestation of the season of Winter, and ask him to be a bro and lend you a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back