[x] ...Azalea, Wilhelmina, Nikki, and Squad Seven.
I feel like azalea is a decent influence when it comes to not having moetree be a bit of a mess

Our team is such a clusterfuck, hell.
Yeah, three broody girls indeed. And Neianne is not much of an extrovert who knows how to connect to people either.

Thank gods this dysfunctional junction is only for academy years.

Yes, that's correct.

Awesome. I like her a bunch. Can we also get in the story of which squads are participating? I know Celestia's squad is because she's the duchess' daughter and so are we, but if the other 2 were said in the update I missed it.

And never mind all that claptrap, I see it's 1,2,4 and 7 upon rereading.

feel like azalea is a decent influence when it comes to not having moetree be a bit of a mess

Moetree. Fucking hilarious, my sides.

Last edited:
Okay, I know I do not want either of the first two options.

Neianne is attempting to unwind and getting dragged into that's groups problems is the last thing she needs right now.

However, I need to think a bit more about the other options.

Penny and Melanie-containing groups are not going to help protagonist with relaxation.

This is the first option that jumped out because I want to talk to both these two characters, so I'll go along with this unless there are better ideas.

I wanted to maybe talk to a non-noble squad leader before I had a Doink and remembered that's not actually a thing that is supposed to happen. Poor Nieanne, not only is she dealing with problems unprepared, but they're special protagonist problems that no one else is dealing with.

Maybe we could talk to Aphelia because she seems to try very hard to inspire others and help them out, but I'm worried she'll give a typically good but actually worthless platitude.

And finally we see Nieanne coming to realize that for all her talk about doing better, Sieglinde doesn't seem to actually want to do anything but complain about how others are doing it. Seeing her idealized Sieglinde isn't actually as great as she once thought can only help her in the long run, although finding out now of all times when she needs help most is... typical really.

[X] ...Azalea, Wilhelmina, Nikki, and Squad Seven.

As I see it Sieg's probably just apathetic. Or lazy if you want to go there. She DOES see problems and places where the system needs fixing, but she also doesn't necessarily want to be the person DOING the fixing, tis' a thankless job, and very hard.
Elizabeth still wants to know what's up but unless she puts two and two together-unlikely, unless she was paying the Knight close attention (or even got to meet her.)
And yeah, Step just wants to hide and not be worth dragging out of her hidey-hole.
Not fun for Neianne to try and LEAD them in this circumstance, even if she was confident.

It's pretty sad that despite the current situation Neianne was probably still the best choice for team leader considering how she seems to be the only one who actually tries to do anything teamy.

It's pretty sad that despite the current situation Neianne was probably still the best choice for team leader considering how she seems to be the only one who actually tries to do anything teamy.

This being a team was a mistake. :V

Each one is a basket case that should have been put in a team with 3 normal people and at least one extrovert.

It is somewhat amusing how our moetree is actually on her way to being the most proactive of the lot when it comes to big things.
Note- readings of characters may not be accurate.

Stephanie wants to be out the limelight so isn't really a doer.
Sieg is... I vaguely feel part of her thing is theory vs practice with a side of ideals / practicality. She's gotten focussed on the problems and has all the ideas for how to solve them, but isn't as great when it comes to trying to get that into practice, and all that focus on the grand scale has left her a little detached
While bestgirl liz is probly second most capable doer- she's got the most doing-things personality and the will / power to do things, but she's a bit mercurial- she's not really got the drive to commit to doing something big long term. She'll go and do things when she wants to do them, but when she wants to do something else, she will, meaning she's not great at sticking through with something to the end.

Yeah.
Elizabeth could do a good job, but we all know she would abuse her authority. Especially given her relationship with Stephanie.
Sieglinde would just delegate everything she could get away with.
Stephanie would do the bare minimum necessary.

[x] ...Vesna, Emilie, and Mia.

I very seriously considered Aphelia and Squad 2 since Neianne is also looking for leadership role models, but I decided on the these three.

I'm torn between Melanie, Azalea and Mia so I might change my vote multiple times

Back