Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i can say that was an Epic finish to worm and I'm glad you didn't drag it out to another 10 posts when this was epic and allows to move on to let fresh idea/worlds flow.

Ironically even with multiple copies of optimized worm entities shards and local omniscience (to a certain degree knowing absolutely everything is impossible just most everything) you are in fact still weaker then Commander Drich (Drich was essentialy closer to a ROB then a commander by the end, better precog then ziz with infinite instant thought driven matter creation from ex nihilo and ultimate time travel)

Though looking at that list, maybe if you found a time travel power who knows.

Edit:dang Ninja-ed should have typed faster
and three minutes absolutely not Commander Drich wouldn't have even entered the universe if she was in any real danger and even complete destruction of said universe wouldn't harm Commander Drich at all!!!

Edit2: Though in hindsight that might be why that story stalled. At the end Drich was closer to a ROB then a commander and their can be no narrative tension when you are the ROB

Last edited:
Well i can say that was an Epic finish to worm and I'm glad you didn't drag it out to another 10 posts when this was epic and allows to move on to let fresh idea/worlds flow.

Ironically even with multiple copies of optimized worm entities shards and local omniscience (to a certain degree knowing absolutely everything is impossible just most everything) you are in fact still weaker then Commander Drich (Drich was essentialy closer to a ROB then a commander by the end, better precog then ziz with infinite instant thought driven matter creation from ex nihilo and ultimate time travel)

Though looking at that list, maybe if you found a time travel power who knows.
I'm going to say this now, because I think it's important and I can't think of a way to do it in fic without having a 500 word dump of everything shards can do. Shard based temporal effects are fairly limited, and primarily involve merging time lines. At best Glitch'll have maybe a ten minute jump to the past to use but otherwise nothing capable of dealing with dedicated time travel stuff. Clockblocker's power is the exception, but that just stops time instead of altering its flow.

In other news, once he starts expanding into new versions of is current universe (no directly jumping to different settings without the multiverse gate), he is going to become a complete and utter pain in the ass for any equivalently powerful beings to destroy, due to infesting about 10^45 other versions of a planet and being able to squirrel away a back up in a pocket dimension in extra galactic space, which is difficult to search.

Man (henceforth identified as "Subject") walks up to building. Dressed in Hawaiian shirt over breastplate, tinker made, cargo pants, dark grey-blue greaves styled to resemble combat boots, and aviator shades over plague mask-esque faceplate. Holding weapon, similar to a shotgun, most likely tinker made. Fake parrot on left shoulder.
...WTF?!
Subject heard by audio recorders yelling something along the lines of "Muckle darmed cultists! [where] [you] namblies keeping my wee men?" In a fake Scottish accent.
...Oh. WTF indeed.

(And don't fill me in people, I'm already aware of Henderson.)

I agree that you lack true time travel powers so try invading the doctor who dimentional cluster with limitless emotionless kill bots what could possible go wrong :p

Commanders have fights based on narrative so just like with the crossover the other commanders tried it would be very hard or actually impossible to actually say who would win. (both Pokemon/Commanders use narrative fiat its super not effective and cancels out)

Like yes you could use the deus ex machina shard to victory but at that point it will be like you said in the last post about ziz
because precog on that scale is cheating, and kind of sucks the joy out of every new surprise if you see them coming a lightyear away and can plan for them.

And when both sides are using precog to simulate battles then I'm imagining both sides using cheat codes in a fighting game and going well nobody can win so bye.

On another note could he visit Nasuverse to learn from sensei/senpai zelretch(because what you describes sounds like a version of kaleidoscope).

Last edited:
Visit type moon plz and try to interface with the moon cell.
Plus altera would be a good companion. You need those. Ya know a quirky mini boss squad.

Visit type moon plz and try to interface with the moon cell.
Plus altera would be a good companion. You need those. Ya know a quirky mini boss squad.
I know very little about any nasu stuff. I'm more likely to visit something like Jojo in all honesty, simply because I know the series. Quirky miniboss squad is an idea I've been tossing around though.

Last edited:
I'd rather that he had just taken all theTinker Shards than all the ones which provide direct-powers but his call if he wants to be an eldritch abomination(May as well try dealing with the rest of the Entities scattered across Worm's universe/multiverse)

One critique though. As much as people like saying "Dadversary" Eidolon is NOT their creator, it was Zion/Eden.

In Zion's flashback/vision they were using the Endbringers as a sort of hopeless boss-fight for the local capes, Zion was the one who told the "Wardens(?)" that there were a LOT more coming.....really good at pretending to be human and a hero there

Eidolon subconsciously activated them in the hopes that they force his powers to go even stronger. They do, just a bit, but not really. I recall he drinks Cauldron Formulas for a slightly more than 100% powerboost while Doctor Mother and Alexandria tell her it's a waste.

Meh, you have local omniscient, just direct some nukes their way and be done with it.

Chapter Forty: Full of Things Needed for a Healthy Neckbeard.
Alright, let's have a look. There's a few thousand units on Shitlist's side, and many, many more than that fighting against her. I've identified at least two possible planetoids where they could be, and wow that's a lot of forces. I think the only reason Shitlist had so few was that she appeared to be complete garbage in surface combat, and using many of the more expensive units that I'd come up with, including some stuff that looked like she'd taken two or three units and welded them together. Literally, in one instance as I found an atlas with a pair of drifters effectively glued to its shoulders.

God, so many Avengers. I'll deal with those before anything else. And there they go in swathes of GFB fire. Now to retake control and start wrecking shit.

Almost instantly blasts of impossible energy arcs out across the void destroying entire fleets of Omegas before stopping. It feels good to do this. I haven't been able to let loose this much in the nine months it took to overturn the Wormverse.

Instantly my awareness of the local forces snaps back as I reenter the command network, and began to spin up precognitive abilities (though not PtV, I want a nice close look to make sure the damn thing isn't booby trapped before using it, as nothing that nice is free), calculating out trajectories for maximal devastation in even smaller instants than normal.

After using a wave of vultures that I had created via a shard similar to genesis's, which were less durable and hard hitting but instant and still more than capable of destroying the flights of avengers and other space based systems, to destroy the orbital infrastructure of one of the potential commander's planetoids, which they did after encountering what would have been stiff resistance about a month ago.

Now they could barely scratch the armor on ships, which (had they been the real deal) might have actually been more durable than the first couple Shitlists I built. More stuff that'll need an overhaul when I'm done.

A few Artemis systems and Omegas fire upon the corvettes, but given they're basically smoke and mirrors they don't accomplish much, even though one is destroyed. A few minutes of combat, and the orbit is cleared over the rocky, airless piece of crap the jackass was operating from. Orbital fire, which becomes much more effective when air resistance and terminal velocity induced decreases in efficiency aren't a factor, was effective in eliminating infrastructure, though the Umbrellas were irritating in that they could pop the fake ships with a few direct shots. After a while, all except the heaviest pocket of weapons was cleared out, though I was out of ships.

I took a look at it, and finally decided to put the modified Titans I designed way back when to work, which proved useful as they went about slamming into prepared fortifications, chipping them, being destroyed, and then being replaced before the whole cycle repeated. I took a look at one of the other planets, and decided I didn't want to deal with this bullshit again, and just teleported in, preparing to gank the commander. Within a second of my landing, I had a better idea and latched onto the enemy Commander before teleporting over to the one on the rocky world with no redeeming features.

My human-sized chassis, especially when certain shards were activated, was quite strong. Layers of artificial muscle over graphene and alloyed metal bones were capable of lifting multiple tons on their own, and when combined with proportionate touch based telekinesis, an arm with human proportions could easily pull the foundation of a skyscraper from the ground, assuming leverage and material strength issues were ignored.

With that in mind, it was quite trivial for me to beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker.

Commanders are durable, they have to be to survive insertion into the hostile Xixiphid nests, where what limited information I had on the subject indicated lurked bugs capable of detonating with the force of tactical nuclear weapons, or planets held by enemy commanders, which could use orbital weaponry capable of leveling cities in a single digit number of shots.

They were not, however, intended to be swung at each other at speeds of approximately mach three at the farthest point from me. The legs on the commander I was using as a bat were ripping out of their bearings within milliseconds, but by that time they were already almost close enough to touch, and with a bit of mass and the assumed values of about twenty four tons with a height of ten meters, you get an angular momentum of about...246 million kilogram meters per second, which translates to a bit over a trillion joules.

Needless to say, there wasn't anything particularly recognizable leftover, though I had removed the AI and Resource cores for information and to prevent a pair of very large explosions. Now onto the last bastard. I'm just going to nuke them, again after stealing their various cores so I can figure out how the fuck I was found and prevent that from happening again.

Then I can get around to proper technological integration and figuring out if I needed to send shitlist (probably need a better name, I feel like an asshole saying it) the AI equivalent of a look that says "I'm not mad, just disappointed," and then move on to the next place.

=========================================================================

Well, now I am good. The commanders stumbled across the system by complete accident about a week ago, leading to probably the longest commander-based conflict in history. The three would have likely fought each other, but the fact that there were unknown warships took precedence. Shitlist (still need a new name) noticed, but didn't want to give them reason to attack, which just gave them time to consolidate and build the fuck tons of avengers that were flooding the system.

Now to talk to my creation.

++So. Shitlist.++

==Y-yes?==

++Now that I know what happened, I'm not mad, just a little disappointed. You could have taken all three of them out in a few minutes, and we wouldn't have any problems.++

==I know that now...dad.==

++What was that toward the end?++

==Nothing!==

++I severely doubt that, but let's not waste time worrying about your misguided opinions of me. I have technology to integrate, which you can help with, then I'm going on to a new universe, where I will call you to should space combat be a thing I need help with.++

==NO! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I was so lonely and I panicked. Let me come with you!==

I proceeded to receive AI puppy dog eyes.

++Uhm, sure. You need a better name if you do, because I feel bad now that I named you that.++

==Oh! Yes, I've thought about that! You can call me Risuko!==

++...My robot child is a weeaboo. What has my life come to.++

==You called me your child! This is the happiest moment of my life!==

After updating my tech, which was a thoroughly boring affair of upgrading armor, adding more weapons, updating my biological stuff, and finally making it so I could use shard-based powers through everything, adding more weapons to my Commander, and doing some general improvements to efficiency and stuff, me and the freshly dubbed Risuko were preparing to enter the dimensional gate and heading to a whole new place. I'd moved her into a subcommander chassis I spent all of twenty minutes developing, and I'd recalibrated it to actually land on planets, so I couldn't get the enjoyable experience of getting knocked out of orbit by fifteen foot tall feathered bitches anymore.

++Ready?++

==Yes! This is going to be fun!==

++Don't get ahead of yourself. Let's get going.++

With that I stepped through the gate.

The first thing to go through Ritsuko's mind was how happy she was to finally be able to spend time with her Commander and father. Being left alone had given her personality time to develop, which she assumed is why he did it in the first place. Now she could use this new universe to endear herself to the most important being in the universe!

Admittedly, his coming back to what was effectively a house on fire wasn't the best first impression. She was determined to fix that.

After exiting the swirling void of the gate, the first thing she noticed was the ammonia. The planet was positively covered with it, which lead to an interesting biosphere of consisting primarily of foliage, things almost like insects, and microbes, with almost no larger organisms, except the one human sized thing she had just noticed. Her commander was obviously trying to set up a base and a way to power his new abilities, and hadn't noticed it yet.

==Commander! I see an organism!==

He swiveled his optics over to the thing. On closer examination, it was about eight feet long, with a horizontal spine. Six legs protruded from a beige, vaguely saurian torso capped with a reddish carapace. The farthest back ended in hooves, the middle in hook like claws, and the farthest forward had what looked like bricks made of bone protruding from them. Beady eyes above a mouth full of incisors and canines made up most of the head, which was also covered in carapace. A long tail extended back behind the thing.

Upon seeing it, her commander stared for several objective seconds then spoke through the external speakers as a hail of weapons fire descended upon the hapless organism.

"MOTHERFUCK!"

Upgrade Risuko, srsly give her a 10km length, 3 km tall and 4km wide hull. Yeah I'm talking about HW2 Progenitor mothership.
Plus it's a great gift for your weeb daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back