Netflix, Riot Game & Fortiche's Arcane

Final chapter? So I guess this is the last season of Arcane then?

Seems a wierd choice. Are they that uncertain it will do well, or just don't think the investment is paying off enough?

Seems a wierd choice. Are they that uncertain it will do well, or just don't think the investment is paying off enough?

Or hopefully someone finally realised it's fine to finish a series when the story is told instead of milking things out for another season.

From what I've heard they're just done with Piltover/Zaun for the time being and will be moving on to other parts of Runeterra.

Riot Games are the worse. They stoped any other lore to focus on stuff like Arcane. Making it the new cannon despite it being conceived as a AU.

I like the idea of Arcane being an alternate continuity inspired by League cannon but not beholden to it.

League lore is a clusterfuck of Retcons at this point and is based on what will sell skins not what makes sense for the lore.

After Arcane they would tell more stories based on extent LOL lore.

I'd love to see Xayah and Rakan's story animated.

Cool what other lore would they adapt? Yauso and Yone? Ahri?

The Warmothers? Maybe going full in high fantasy after the more subdued fantasy in Arcane isn't the best bet.

Noxus has been introduced in Arcane. So maybe they'd set the next story there and have it be about Swain, Darius, and Draven.

Pretty sure Demacia would be a big possibility.
Lux is one of Riot's Golden Girls when it comes to selling stuff. Sylas is popular. It would be a chance for more antigovernment stuff.

Not to mention the lightcannon ship (Jinx/Lux) would take Demacia next as crumbs. :p

Pretty sure Demacia would be a big possibility.
Lux is one of Riot's Golden Girls when it comes to selling stuff. Sylas is popular. It would be a chance for more antigovernment stuff.

Not to mention the lightcannon ship (Jinx/Lux) would take Demacia next as crumbs. :p
I'd love to see Riot and Fortiche also cover Jarvis and Shyvana's relationship too. The king wanting to protect his kingdom with his dragon gf is super neat. And it can also have Luxana as either the A or B plot too with Garen added in too.

Perfect opportunity to have Jericho(that raven guy) from Noxus has a legit enemy too

I'd love to see Riot and Fortiche also cover Jarvis and Shyvana's relationship too. The king wanting to protect his kingdom with his dragon gf is super neat. And it can also have Luxana as either the A or B plot too with Garen added in too.

Perfect opportunity to have Jericho(that raven guy) from Noxus has a legit enemy too

you know what would be neat?

a Demacia story without much blatant Noxus.
Demacia has enough internal issues to hold a story.

BUT Noxus can still be there for 2 reason.
1 - Noxus is Demacia's biggest public foe
2 - to act as a continual thread through all of Arcane.

What do I mean? Well, Noxus has it's hands in Almost. Every. Major. Region. On Runeterra.
We have the Medarda family for Piltover/Zaun.
A contanst threat/worry for Demacia.
The WAR in Ionia.
And deals in Bilgewater.

And eventually Arcane: Noxus would be an "Endgame". A "Finale" of the series.
All roads lead to Noxus, whether one wants it to or not.

Last edited:
Back