Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

In case any of you are wondering, a bunch of new chapters just got scanlated today. Iruru in particular got a notable character remake. Her breasts aren't disgustingly huge anymore, and her design is closer to a more toned-down Lucoa.

Also, apparently Lucoa has the power to fill your bladder. o_O

New Iruru!

Also @Dream Logic and @PotentialPlateau , Lucoa also got her own dedicated chapter recently in the manga as well. Also the artwork has improved considerably for some reason. Yay!

Last edited:
By the way, there is now a Kanna/Saikawa crossover spinoff manga. I believe it's being drawn by another artist, but COOL is in charge of the general story.

It's a super cute, no fanservice story about the two of them doing cute things together.

New chapters just got translated. There are a lot of lore bombs being dropped in these next few chapters.

Also...

KOBAYASHI'S GONNA LEARN MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Their social media guy always memes with whatever anime is current. Although they're late for this one.

So I just finished watching this on Crunchyroll (know nothing of any manga stuff, if any exists [haven't read the thread either]) and

what does it say when the last episode of a light and fluffy show takes a real dark turn and even though by the end has achieved a happy ending it still leaves you, paradoxically, in both pain and emotionally dead? Please tell me there will be more at some point. I don't want these to be the feelings it leaves me on.

wat? Where does it say that?

I know Iruru's still a kid, but I always just assumed Tohru was the same age as Kobayashi.
Tohru states that she and Iruru are the same age in chapters 39 and 51. Iruru also tells Taketo that she's 16 in chapter 52.

Last edited:
Back