Magical Girl Raising Project Mafia Game

What's your opinion of the game so far?

• Total voters
Or you're wrong about there only being one person. That is also possible.
Wait shit, I read Pawn as wrong. Yeah, an immunity or another Idol SK thingo. I honestly wouldn't be sure what to do there.
(Mind, it's technically possible Mort and Egret are on a team, but I never really gave that much thought.)

(Mind, it's technically possible Mort and Egret are on a team, but I never really gave that much thought.)
I mean, I could also be wrong. Maybe it's as simple as Egret and Pawn being evil. I just have too much time to think.

If Pawn ends up evil however, I'll probably not shoot anyway. But Anon should probably redirect Egret on Assembler in that scenario.

@Nanimani
Actually, how about investigating Mortifer next night? I mean, if Pawn is innocent, then he was telling the truth about Egret role-blocking him. Ergo, Egret was not killing last night.

[X] Vote Pawn Lelouch

Can't help but notice every plan you propose involves me investigating you specifically. Generally, it isn't a good idea to go with one of the small number of suspects telling you to investigate them pretty consistently. Gives that GF impression.

How about, instead, we lynch you, have Anon direct Mort at Assembler who uses his power, me investigate Bahn, and depending on if you turn up with the wrong color or not, either have Megaolix not act or use his power on MrEgret?

The main reason I've been pushing for you to investigate me is twofold. The first is frankly selfishness, I haven't actually survived any of the mafiagames I've played on this site except for Happy Island and even then I got exiled. I want to actually make it to the end once. I don't have the most useful power so I feel that I have to be confirmed innocent to have a good chance of actually surviving for much longer just because I'm one of the best people to sacrifice out of the current group. I'm just trying to find the best way to survive and the I think only person who doesn't fully believe in your power is Mega while it seems like there are numerous doubts towards using the Assembler/Anon combo due to Assembler being partnered with Bahn.

The other reason is that while I am trying to survive I still think that the plan I suggested would work towards finding a killer in the suggested target list. If you don't lynch me today though I have no problem with following any of the other plans as long as I think it will lead to good odds on finding the killer(s).

@Pawn Lelouch At any rate, the reason Nani voted for you to makes me wonder. Perhaps you should ponder yourself who is evil? Because you're kinda... The best sacrifice to make today, really.

That or we lynch Alpha and force the killer to act on Innocent lefts.

This is what I'm talking about. I'm basically the best person to kill since the only other person with a stated power as bad as mine (Bahn) and no alibi for any night has a teammate who is potentially liable to turn into a killer if they get lynched. Mind you that's still only a chance and I still think Bahn is probably the most suspicious player for not having an alibi any night.

I'll hear the explanation.
Also, in no way, shape, or form does my power have any effect whatsoever on investigations.

i'll want others to chime in... especially since shifting the vote this late will be hard if it's only one other listening.

"I'm just waiting right now to be honest. There is not much someone else hasn't said already."

Ah, fuck it.

I'm about... 80% certain it's Nanimani.

Despite what nani said, I have doubts about his ability that doesn't seem to match his picture. Or rather, I think... I think Nanimani admitted what he did from when Redshirt tried to plunder from him. He was probably aware, but did not know what Redshirt knew.

Power on his eyes? That I can believe... But more about keeping his eyes clear and not being affected by Anon's power.

Lastly, I don't believe Nani on LDJ being innocent. The color is different and even if LDJ was a lynch target, I see no reason why it would not be the same as the rest of us. Heck, Bahn and Assembler don't, do they?

So Yeah. Too many little things to my liking.

So you think it's... Bahn and MrEgret then?

My thought process is Assembler was proven by Nanimani, Nanimani was approved by Anon and Assembler, Anon has helped with clearing multiple people, AlphaDelta would have no reason to kill his teammate, and you've been confirmed by outside sources to have not left your room the first two nights.

Egret is a roleblocker but if there is two killers left then he is still a possible mafia roleblocker (useful ability which would explain why only one kill flavor has been used), Bahn is claiming a version of the Medium's power that feels ridiculously gimped to me as well as the fact that he has only asked questions where the answers were already heavily suspected or useless, and Mortifer is clear for one night but we haven't seen proof of his power yet because he says he keeps on getting unlucky with who he checked.

My thought process is Assembler was proven by Nanimani, Nanimani was approved by Anon and Assembler, Anon has helped with clearing multiple people, AlphaDelta would have no reason to kill his teammate, and you've been confirmed by outside sources to have not left your room the first two nights.

Egret is a roleblocker but if there is two killers left then he is still a possible mafia roleblocker (useful ability which would explain why only one kill flavor has been used), Bahn is claiming a version of the Medium's power that feels ridiculously gimped to me as well as the fact that he has only asked questions where the answers were already heavily suspected or useless, and Mortifer is clear for one night but we haven't seen proof of his power yet because he says he keeps on getting unlucky with who he checked.
That's why i say it's 80%.

But regardless, MrEgret was clearly locking you last night. If Nani clears Assembler, then it should validate Bahn as well. Then we have Mortifer, but his backstory makes sense. Nani didn't tell us his yet.

Ah, fuck it.

I'm about... 80% certain it's Nanimani.

Despite what nani said, I have doubts about his ability that doesn't seem to match his picture. Or rather, I think... I think Nanimani admitted what he did from when Redshirt tried to plunder from him. He was probably aware, but did not know what Redshirt knew.

Power on his eyes? That I can believe... But more about keeping his eyes clear and not being affected by Anon's power.

Lastly, I don't believe Nani on LDJ being innocent. The color is different and even if LDJ was a lynch target, I see no reason why it would not be the same as the rest of us. Heck, Bahn and Assembler don't, do they?

So Yeah. Too many little things to my liking.
Well, you're jumping through a lot of hoops to reach your predetermined conclusion, but you turn out right surprisingly often when you do that, so I can only sigh and resign myself to a shitty rest of the game rather than really get angry.

Admittedly, I really want to investigate you now, but I know it'll probably turn up idiot rather than evil.
But regardless, MrEgret was clearly locking you last night. If Nani clears Assembler, then it should validate Bahn as well. Then we have Mortifer, but his backstory makes sense. Nani didn't tell us his yet.
At any rate, from an outside perspective, I'm not the best in the world. I don't have the best grades, I'm not as popular as other MGs, but eh, who cares? I could get better grades if I actually tried, and people have terrible taste anyways. The point of the matter is that I first saw Fav in one of my greatest moments, and have been able to moonlight as a goddess ever since. (No, I'm still not sure why I'm a dragon. Gonna ask when the game's done if I remember. Unless dragons are goddesses, my appearance doesn't relate to anything else at all in the role PM.)

Anyways, I'm obviously the MG who does the most for the city, just by existing. Even if no one else thinks so, it doesn't matter, because I know it! Bright as daylight, awe-inspiring as the sun!

...Urgh, I really can't get the enthusiasm to go with the boasting like I can imagine my character would from the role PM.

...You totally deserve to get killed next night with you acting like that.

*Ponders the situation again after a short nap*

Well, if we must go after someone, we might as well go for most suspicious.

[X] Vote Bahn

Family does not imply "good". And what greater motivation is there than love?

Would you kill for love? Perhaps.

You wanted to know who I suspected? Well, here it is.

@Megaolix *Chime*

If Pawn lelouch is still lynched, keep to it.

MrEgret Block bahn.
Anon redirect Assembler on Bahn (Gotta protect Bahn to confirm Egret's block)
Nanimani check Mortifer.
Mortifer watch me.
Got it. Leave it to me.

"If these sculptor's hands of mine can help secure the truth, then I, Honey Heroine, will give it my all!"

Back