Madara Campione Quest

I'm banning Naruto level bs shadow clone usage. It seems frankly impossible for someone to split their mind 1000 times and not go absolutely batshit insane/ have their mind break. You're capped at 5 clones at one time though, enough to do a five element combination move plus one extra to do other stuff. They can be used to help training, etc.

Can others drink out of our Gourd artifact if we use it next time? If not Partial [Authority] then random increase of a specific physical or mystic attribute?

Expecting anything in Naruto to make sense, especially the techniques Kishi makes up because they sound cool, is completely futile. He's almost as unreliable as Nasu for purely mechanic type facts.

Last edited:
Can others drink out of our Gourd artifact if we use it next time? If not Partial [Authority] then random increase of a specific physical or mystic attribute?

Doable yes, if you sucked in a number of phantasmal beasts and let them convert into water to buff your enforcers you could do so. Weaker enemies are easier to suck in but the water produced is nigh worthless. Stronger ones are harder to get in but the powers are comparatively stronger.

Also I think I just completely derailed my own quest with kage bunshin issues...

[x] Strike in the time frame between when the ritual completes and Raijin descends upon the earth. Have the Committee evacuate the civilians as you wipe out the cultists and draw Raijin away. High Difficulty Option (+20 bonus due to high knowledge)

[x] Committee forces focus only on evacuation (+15 to evacuation plan rolls, reduced civilian and Committee casualties, -5 to rolls against Raijin due to energy expended)

[x] Assign to evacuation plans (+5 to evacuation plan rolls, chance of death)

Much to your surprise despite being fairly young the general combat abilities of the men and women Kureha has managed to gather is pretty high. They would probably make the cut for chuunin back in your home world though most would have a heavy ninjutsu focus. This is definitely something you can work with though and you tell Kureha as much before leaving a shadow clone behind. First things first is taijutsu training. When they meet the standards for fresh jonin you'll consider opening the vaults of the Golden Pagoda for them to withdraw enchanted weapons and armor.

Probably meaningless but did Ninja Ranks in Naruto'verse Warring Era because Madara started thinking about Genin and Chuunin when Tobirama came up with it when building the Military Dictator thing.

Last edited:
Probably meaningless but did Ninja Ranks in Naruto'verse Warring Era because Madara started thinking about when Tobirama came up with building the Military Dictator thing.

I figure there had to be some kind of ranking system for a chain of command to exist, but beyond that I don't know for sure. I utilize the terms since most people in this quest are aware of how someone fits in terms of strength using genin, chuunin, and jonin.

Then the only real detriment is a division of power? Kage Bunshin makes zero sense to me even after 700 chapters and 500 episodes of this shit. Does the division of power hamper physical force? Considering almost all high end ninja combat is chakra enhanced
Yep. See, with Naruto's reserves, he can make a thousand clones and they will still be useful. But, not so much for anyone else. Also, I think there is a minimum requirement to form the clone in the first place, since I don't see some like, lets say start of the series Sakura, having enough Chakra to create a fully physical independent copy of herself.

Well, she could. It splits chakra after all. But it probably wouldn't be very useful. Sakura didn't really have much chakra anyway.

Kind of like Sakura having 1 point of chakra. And splitting that in half.

And it seems you need at least a certain amount of chakra just to function so splitting your chakra lower than the minimum is a bad idea.

Edit: Like say Sasuke has 20 points of chakra and a person needs 10 to survive. So Sasuke would only really be able to create 1 clone to do things with.
And he wouldn't be able to do anything afterwards, because he's at the 10 chakra minimum. So there goes using Nin/Gen/Taijutsu.

Last edited:
Well, she could. It splits chakra after all. But it probably wouldn't be very useful. Sakura didn't really have much chakra anyway.

Kind of like Sakura having 1 point of chakra. And splitting that in half.

And it seems you need at least a certain amount of chakra just to function so splitting your chakra lower than the minimum is a bad idea.

Edit: Like say Sasuke has 20 points of chakra and a person needs 10 to survive. So Sasuke would only really be able to create 1 clone to do things with.
And he wouldn't be able to do anything afterwards, because he's at the 10 chakra minimum. So there goes using Nin/Gen/Taijutsu.

Basically, yeah. I mean, she could probably still do it but it might kill her, and even if it doesn't, it won't be useful.

[X] Strike in the time frame between when the ritual completes and Raijin descends upon the earth. Have the Committee evacuate the civilians as you wipe out the cultists and draw Raijin away. High Difficulty Option (+20 bonus due to high knowledge)

[X] Committee forces focus only on evacuation (+15 to evacuation plan rolls, reduced civilian and Committee casualties, -5 to rolls against Raijin due to energy expended)

[X] Stay behind to train Enforcers (speeds up training for Enforcers)

Hahaha let's not risk Kureha's life on stupid shit. She hasn't declared her undying love to us yet. Who else will we rebuild the Uchiha Clan with? Because of her... heritage. Yeah. Gotta have that divinity. Pfft.

My head canon is use too much shadow clone will made you a bit insane.

Naruto didn't have any sanity left to lose.

Honestly, without Kyuubi/Uzumaki enhanced regeneration, absorbing too many memories at once will probably cause a brain hemorrhage. Chakra reserve issues aside, bleeding from the eyes because your brain is being rewritten is not cool (unless you're going for the badass asthetic like with Mangekyo usage, in which case go right ahead.)

Either way, it's really up to author choice.

Expecting anything in Naruto to make sense, especially the techniques Kishi makes up because they sound cool, is completely futile. He's almost as unreliable as Nasu for purely mechanic type facts.

I probably might derail but i recommend reading Fallacies' FSN Fic Sword Vector. Its in SB and Beastlairs but i don't know if its been scraped here. Its has many expositions regarding Nasu'verse mechanics from the Authors understanding and it makes sense. At least it is to me.

[x] Strike in the time frame between when the ritual completes and Raijin descends upon the earth. Have the Committee evacuate the civilians as you wipe out the cultists and draw Raijin away. High Difficulty Option (+20 bonus due to high knowledge)
[X] Committee forces focus only on evacuation (+15 to evacuation plan rolls, reduced civilian and Committee casualties, -5 to rolls against Raijin due to energy expended)

[X] Strike in the time frame between when the ritual completes and Raijin descends upon the earth. Have the Committee evacuate the civilians as you wipe out the cultists and draw Raijin away. High Difficulty Option (+20 bonus due to high knowledge)

Hahaha let's not risk Kureha's life on stupid shit. She hasn't declared her undying love to us yet. Who else will we rebuild the Uchiha Clan with? Because of her... heritage. Yeah. Gotta have that divinity. Pfft.

Naruto didn't have any sanity left to lose.

Honestly, without Kyuubi/Uzumaki enhanced regeneration, absorbing too many memories at once will probably cause a brain hemorrhage. Chakra reserve issues aside, bleeding from the eyes because your brain is being rewritten is not cool (unless you're going for the badass asthetic like with Mangekyo usage, in which case go right ahead.)

Either way, it's really up to author choice.
:rofl:Well,my head canon is there must be reason that other people don't use this method of training,maybe they don't have chakra,don't know about shadow clone,and combination of many factor.

Naruto actually have strong will to rersist identity crisis or he just air head enough to don't think much about it.

But, won't our new status at least some what help with that?

[x] Have the Committee commit forces to fighting the cultists (-10 to allevacuation plan choices)

I probably might derail but i recommend reading Fallacies' FSN Fic Sword Vector. Its in SB and Beastlairs but i don't know if its been scraped here. Its has many expositions regarding Nasu'verse mechanics from the Authors understanding and it makes sense. At least it is to me.
The issue with Nasu is twofold. Consistency, and his need to make everything sound continually more awesome without regard for how it fits into the wider universe. Nasu mechanics can never make sense, because like 3/4 of them contradict each other, and the last 1/4 Nasu made up while drunk. If this fic has mechanics that make sense, then it likely ignores huge swaths of canon and WoG, which is the proper thing to do when writing in Nasu-verse or Naruto-verse.

Enough with the derail though, and thanks for the recommendation.

Doable yes, if you sucked in a number of phantasmal beasts and let them convert into water to buff your enforcers you could do so. Weaker enemies are easier to suck in but the water produced is nigh worthless. Stronger ones are harder to get in but the powers are comparatively stronger.

Also I think I just completely derailed my own quest with kage bunshin issues...
...that sounds like an interesting way to build elite mooks.
It aint interesting without set drawbacks though.
Drinking little gets nothing.
Drinking enough gets something or powerup in terms of abilities.
Drinking too much makes you lose your sanity replaced with what you drunk or undergo either Partial or Full Mystic mutation or die if your body and mind isn't strong enough to handle it.

Last edited:
The issue with Nasu is twofold. Consistency, and his need to make everything sound continually more awesome without regard for how it fits into the wider universe. Nasu mechanics can never make sense, because like 3/4 of them contradict each other, and the last 1/4 Nasu made up while drunk. If this fic has mechanics that make sense, then it likely ignores huge swaths of canon and WoG, which is the proper thing to do when writing in Nasu-verse or Naruto-verse.

Enough with the derail though, and thanks for the recommendation.
I am not too sure, but if it is what I am thinking of, the reason the rules of the universe is a mess is because, whoever holds the sword of rule decides the rule of the universe.

Then the only real detriment is a division of power? Kage Bunshin makes zero sense to me even after 700 chapters and 500 episodes of this shit. Does the division of power hamper physical force? Considering almost all high end ninja combat is chakra enhanced
Not quite. The first detriment is the sheer cost to make a clone. Each clone uses an XBOX HUEG amount a chakra to make in the first place. IIRC, people have died because of chakra exhaustion from making a single clone. The second detriment is, as you said, the division of power. The third is the clones memories and mental exhaustion. Too many dispelled too fast and you'll be knocked out from the backlash. The fourth and most problematic detriment, is shadow clone durability, and the complete lack of any. A hit from anyone and they dispel.

These problems by themselves aren't too big of an issue. It's when you add them all together that it becomes dangerously useless. It's only due to Naruto's Uzumaki heritage and Jinchuuriki status that shadow clones are actually useful and not limited to occasional use in scouting.

Last edited:
Didn't kakashi made something like 1-2 dozen clones on the bridge in wave? Episode 19?

Though, he might have been bluffing with bunshin.

[x] Have the Committee commit forces to fighting the cultists (-10 to allevacuation plan choices)

[x] Have the Committee commit forces to fighting the cultists (-10 to all evacuation plan choices)

[x] Have the History Compilation Committee start the evacuation immediately though this is likely to tip off the Sons of Raijin as a mass exodus occurs. They may choose to continue the ritual regardless though.
[x] Committee forces focus only on evacuation (+15 to evacuation plan rolls, reduced civilian and Committee casualties, -5 to rolls against Raijin due to energy expended)
[x] Stay behind to train Enforcers (speeds up training for Enforcers)

Back