Madara Campione Quest

[X] Attempt to resolve your chakra versus magic problem

All the synergy!

[X] Work with the committee to establish a group of elite "enforcers" under your aegis to combat the rise of sorcerers and small cults.

Of course they'll never be as good as the Uchiha clan, but we can't just go around as a solo act without people to follow to spread Madara's glorious wisdom. :)

[X] Establish a base of operations

This is a must for all aspiring kings, preferably a gigantic castle.

[X] Head north to Hokkaido allowing the Sons of Raijin to bring forth their God before wiping them all out.

Because they must respect our Authority!

[X] Work with the committee to establish a group of elite "enforcers" under your aegis to combat the rise of sorcerers and small cults. This will have long term effects but very little short term ones as they need to be trained, etc.
[X] Kureha has hinted she wishes to enter your service directly. Do you accept?

1. Resolving that problem will help in a lot of things, I think.
2. We need to get started on the enforcers sooner or later if we're to make them useful.
3. Capable subordinates are key to running any organization, let alone a country. We've seen how useful in canon it is for Godou to have his ladies watching his back, and I imagine it will be no different for us.

[X] Head north to Hokkaido allowing the Sons of Raijin to bring forth their God before wiping them all out.

Let them summon their god, and then we shall slay it and usurp its authority. Since we have only one authority now we'll need more to combat our enemies.

[X] Work with the committee to establish a group of elite "enforcers" under your aegis to combat the rise of sorcerers and small cults. This will have long term effects but very little short term ones as they need to be trained, etc.

can't we instead find ways to use our other power to strengthen the Susanoo? also being a pure chakra construct shouldn't it get naturaly stronger at more or less the same rate we do ?

I don't think it really changes that much. If that were the case Madara would have just fuelled Susanoo with his crazy senjutsu powers plus the power from being the Ten Tails and just god moded everything.

[X] Look for texts within the Golden Pagoda regarding space, time and dimensional travel.

Let's finds a way to get back into Uchiha clans. The faster the better. You can't say Madara doesn't want that.

Last edited:
How long it would take to train/learn that technique, assuming we can on our own?

Are you dead-set on that? Tbh, going by original manga, I think what sufficiently powerful regeneration authority might be able to keep Madara alive; but I am not going to argue if you are feeling final on the matter.

Gai goes Eight Gates, almost kills Madara but doesn't and dies so I think that's pretty straight forward. I'm also not entirely certain Madara can even use this. If it were so easy to unlock I would think more characters would access these short term boosts if they were in the process of dying anyway like oh Tobirama you're dying? Just eight gate and kill the enemy army. On top of this Madara is still relatively young with a ninjutsu specialization he wouldn't have access to a technique like this. You can try and recreate it though it's unlikely to succeed you have nothing to base this on.

Last edited:
Sasuke pulled out Lighting-Arrows in his final battle, and Madara used it to shield Nine-tails, so I guess, integrating other artifacts and abilities should be possible, and not even especially hard.

I'm going to ignore Sasuke's powers because his stuff is bullshit and I have no idea how it even functions. Madara armoring Nine-Tails is like putting two chakra constructs on top of each other so it works. But if you could simply push abilities through Susanoo then there's no reason he doesn't decide to nuke half the world with Katon Goka Mekkyaku by having Susanoo performing it instead.

-[X] Yes

-[X] Yes

We need a base before we start throwing together our secret police force.

-[X] Yes

I'm going to ignore Sasuke's powers because his stuff is bullshit and I have no idea how it even functions. Madara armoring Nine-Tails is like putting two chakra constructs on top of each other so it works. But if you could simply push abilities through Susanoo then there's no reason he doesn't decide to nuke half the world with Katon Goka Mekkyaku by having Susanoo performing it instead.

Sasuke had both the Rinnegan and was powered up from the tailed beats in that last fight so he is a definite outlier.

-[X] Yes

Gai goes Eight Gates, almost kills Madara but doesn't and dies
He does not; Naruto plugs/extinguishes the gates before he burns out, even that was a pretty close call. Therefore, I am reasonably sure what advanced healing authority could be used to survive.

As for "Why everybody doesn't use that, since it's that kind of crazy boost?" - it doesn't seems to be easy to learn by any means, and it seems to be that kind of technique what one could easily kill himself while learning; nevermind what it's a ninja technique and it's not suprising if ninja's work on stopping their secret techniques from spreading around.

Regardless, I am not going to argue about this anymore.
But if you could simply push abilities through Susanoo then there's no reason he doesn't decide to nuke half the world with Katon Goka Mekkyaku by having Susanoo performing it instead.
Because Susanoo doesn't have lungs to breath out fireballs.:V

Techniques seems to need some degree of compability in the first place, and mountain-destroying swords seems to be more effective in most cases; one can't just shove the technique through the ghost armor and augment it that way, but if it is compatible, sure, why not?

That aside, he did used Sussano to perform the Big-Rocks-From-The-Sky jutsu, so there is that.

-[X] Yes

I don't think it really changes that much. If that were the case Madara would have just fuelled Susanoo with his crazy senjutsu powers plus the power from being the Ten Tails and just god moded everything.
the way I see it chaneling things trought the Susanoo makes then rather large scale , as show by Sasuke using it to stabilize the power of 8 bijuu and by Madara doing that meteor thing , be the point he became the Ten Tails he was already go moding everything and just had two more ninja to fight
But if you could simply push abilities through Susanoo then there's no reason he doesn't decide to nuke half the world with Katon Goka Mekkyaku by having Susanoo performing it instead.
on one hand he may want to avoid colateral damage and a too large scale attack could be mostly a waste of energy , on the other hand this is Madara having to redraw maps after his fights is par for the course

Last edited:

-[X] Yes

He does not; Naruto plugs/extinguishes the gates before he burns out, even that was a pretty close call. Therefore, I am reasonably sure what advanced healing authority could be used to survive.

As for "Why everybody doesn't use that, since it's that kind of crazy boost?" - it doesn't seems to be easy to learn by any means, and it seems to be that kind of technique what one could easily kill himself while learning; nevermind what it's a ninja technique and it's not suprising if ninja's work on stopping their secret techniques from spreading around.

Regardless, I am not going to argue about this anymore.

Because Susanoo doesn't have lungs to breath out fireballs.:V

Techniques seems to need some degree of compability in the first place, and mountain-destroying swords seems to be more effective in most cases; one can't just shove the technique through the ghost armor and augment it that way, but if it is compatible, sure, why not?

That aside, he did used Sussano to perform the Big-Rocks-From-The-Sky jutsu, so there is that.

Well as I mentioned if you have a resurrect yourself from death move Eight Gates becomes way more viable.

If you learn meteor I'm definitely going to end up calling it Rocks Fall no Jutsu. Because I can imagine Madara being the most unoriginal namer in history.

Well as I mentioned if you have a resurrect yourself from death move Eight Gates becomes way more viable.

If you learn meteor I'm definitely going to end up calling it Rocks Fall no Jutsu. Because I can imagine Madara being the most unoriginal namer in history.
Can we just open 3th gate? or develope basic foundation before try to fight with all gate open?
Mione boost in combat but have limit time to use?.

-[X] Yes

It's because Kishi didn't plan anything out ahead, and Madara was already powerful enough that he had to pull a deus ex machina out of his ass to give the heroes a chance.

I'm more than a bit baffled that people are so very insistent on going with the option that explicitly the least short term benefits, when there's some serious shit going down in the west, we are too weak to confront it and the only authority we have is one that already needs lots of time investment to be as useful as others.

Sure, Raijin's authority will probably help somewhat but we have no idea how useful his authorities would be with whatever the hell is going on in the west, we have no idea which of his authorities would be most helpful either and we might not even get the chance to choose because Campione don't get to do that.

All in all, this seems more than a bit foolish.

-[X] Yes
[X] The Golden Pagoda has a number of texts with lost martial arts. Learn one.

Last edited:
[X] Work with the committee to establish a group of elite "enforcers" under your aegis to combat the rise of sorcerers and small cults.

[X] The Golden Pagoda has a number of texts with lost martial arts. Learn one.
-[X] Yes

[X] Head north to Hokkaido allowing the Sons of Raijin to bring forth their God before wiping them all out

Can we just open 3th gate? or develope basic foundation before try to fight with all gate open?
Mione boost in combat but have limit time to use?.
Yeah of course, duh. One learns to open each gate separately; it's not all-in-one package. Lee could open only half of them at first, and never learned to open the latter half, IIRC.

-[X] Yes

I'm more than a bit baffled that people are so very insistent on going with the option that explicitly the least short term benefit
Because short-term benefits of minor actions are mostly neglegible, duh. I made my position on MA clear earlier, and can throw in some more reasons why they have to wait. We also have an option to look for magical artfacts/books, but that carries it's own heap of problems.

We already nabbed best short-term option of getting to grab moar power; the only other worthwhile thing to grab is Kureha, and frankly, I don't mind since she could be helpful in all kind of affairs, but even so I am not sure if she is a factor in Campione/God fights.

Last edited:
Back