Limitless Potential (Star Wars/The Gamer)

Also, congrats on getting Max Intelligence
I didn't notice this on the first read-through, but did we really grind Intelligence that quickly? Which means we have... 20 now?
And what do we need to do to grind HUD Sight?

Also, how many people do we share a last name with? Rodney kind of came out of nowhere. Are we going to learn more about our backstory with him in the future?

in star wars hackers are called Slicers and the star wars term is a bit broader in application as it also applies to locksmithing and safecracking.

HUDSight gains XP when you get Force XP. Your sight beyond sight gave it some XP

Yeah, you spent a lot of time studying for those As. Especially with the 'do maths in your head' write-in, otherwise you would be short a couple points.

You share a last name with every other Orphan in the orphanage with uncertain parentage. It's SOP for the Krypton Centre to foster the family environment.

When I'm back on my laptop I'll change Hacker to Slicer. Can't believe I missed that

Counter-hacking is a thing, but not everyone does it.
You can't just delete a program to stop the hack. You need to crash the computer or all links back to the Base computer run by the Gamer before that computer goes down

Back