[X] Attack Dodoria. Grab his arm and feed to stop the attack. See if you can tell how Dodoria is gathering this energy as you feed.
[X] "I disagree with this assessment."

Alright so on one hand, in the time it took for us to spout a one-liner Dodoria could probably kill us, on the other hand "~Eat his brain and gain his knowledge~" or something like that.

[X] Attack Dodoria. Grab his arm and feed to stop the attack. See if you can tell how Dodoria is gathering this energy as you feed.

Seriously, there's ways to handle Freeza. Neither trying to deescalate the situation or killing something of his are those ways.

1. Appeal to his sadism.

2. Demonstrate you are useful to him.

3. Don't be in the same room as him when he's pissed.

4. Flattery is the best method.

I just don't know what they are expecting. Though the people trying to deescalate aren't exactly helping. Freeza is a sadist. Being peaceful isn't going to peak his interest. We need to go for the happy medium of unbelievably horrific while not aggravating him.

"Kill me! Kill me!" Is that message though.

Ah,gotcha. Vote changed.

Alright so on one hand, in the time it took for us to spout a one-liner Dodoria could probably kill us, on the other hand "~Eat his brain and gain his knowledge~" or something like that.

Eating someone's brain won't give you their knowledge or memories. It's your cells digesting theirs on contact, not a Buu-style absorption.

Kars is still a scientist, however, so he can and will analyze the anatomy and physiology of whatever he's eating as he does so.

Last edited:

Changing vote to

[X] Attack Dodoria. Grab his head and feed with intent to kill.

[X] "I disagree with this assessment"

What with you people and their liking of do the awesome dumb thing. That never ends well.

What with you people and their liking of do the awesome dumb thing. That never ends well.

You think this dumb bravado is bad,you should see the "Codex Westeros" quest.

[x] The star of this system is shining on you. Attack Dodoria with Hamon.
-[x] Channel Hamon through an organic blade.
--[x] Slash Dodoria's hand off at the wrist.
[x] "I disagree with that assessment."

Last edited:
You know what, I'm going to scrub the "percentage" part of the Hamon vote. You only have to specify a body part.

[x] The star of this system is shining on you. Attack Dodoria with Hamon.
-[x] Channel Hamon through an organic blade.
--[x] Slash Dodoria's hand off at the wrist.
[x] "I disagree with that assessment."

Ultimate Hamon warrior :V

Back