[X] Attack Dodoria. Grab his arm and feed to stop the attack.
-[X] "I disagree with this assessment."

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing Vote:

[X] Attack Dodoria. Grab his arm and feed to stop the attack. See if you can tell how Dodoria is gathering this energy as you feed.
[X] "I disagree with this assessment."

Is it sad that I read the dialogue from Freeza and Dodoria in their Abridged voices?

Last edited:
Is it sad that I read the dialogue from Freeza and Dodoria in their Abridged voices?

No, I do the same. Even though their personalities in this quest aren't Abridged, the Abridged voices are my headcanon for almost every character (except those where the voice itself is a gag like Mr. Popo or the first versions of Kami or Master Roshi and a few other characters here and there like Raditz)

Last edited:
[X] Attack Dodoria. Grab his head and feed with intent to kill.

Killing Freeza's lieutenant in front of him will get us vaporized. Not because he cares about Dodoria, but it's his Lieutenant. Taking away his things is a bad move. Demonstrating we are useful and appealing to his sadism however? That might work out rather well.

[] Attack Dodoria. Grab his arm and feed to stop the attack.

Last edited:
-[X] "I disagree with that assessment."

If you've seen the "Codex Westeros" quest,the thread seems to deliberately pick the worst possible moves because Rule of Cool or something.
We are going to get vaporized.
That's implying Freeza gives two shits about him, I think he'd rather see what the space man can do than save Dodoria
Freeza doesn't care about the lives of his men. He does care when someone takes away something that's his. And killing his lieutenant would be taking away something of his.

So why don't we not piss off the guy whose more than capable of vaporizing Kars and doesn't give a shit how much damage he does to his ship because he can breathe in space.

EDIT Vote Changed

Last edited:
I imagine Kars would still be wary of all the defenses these people might bring to bear. Remember, even if Kars doesn't know Freeza will likely kill him, he's terrified of being trapped in space again. He's got more information, but not quite enough to whether they have a ready means of chucking him back out into the black once more.

And, of course, there's this strange not!Hamon energy being tossed around. This deserves further observation, so if he fed on the arm preparing the attack he might be able to see how Dodoria is doing it. Kars, for all that he got punchy with Joseph and company, is first and foremost a scientist. He invented the Stone Mask to improve himself. I imagine he'd be interested in learning about this not!Hamon for much the same reasons.

[X] Attack Dodoria. Grab his arm and feed to stop the attack. See if you can tell how Dodoria is gathering this energy as you feed.

Last edited:

Seriously, there's ways to handle Freeza. Neither trying to deescalate the situation or killing something of his are those ways.

1. Appeal to his sadism.

2. Demonstrate you are useful to him.

3. Don't be in the same room as him when he's pissed.

4. Flattery is the best method.
It's not,which is exactly why they're going for it.
I just don't know what they are expecting. Though the people trying to deescalate aren't exactly helping. Freeza is a sadist. Being peaceful isn't going to peak his interest. We need to go for the happy medium of unbelievably horrific while not aggravating him.
"Kill me! Kill me!" Is that message though.

Seriously, there's ways to handle Freeza. Neither trying to deescalate the situation or killing something of his are those ways.

1. Appeal to his sadism.

2. Demonstrate you are useful to him.

3. Don't be in the same room as him when he's pissed.

4. Flattery is the best method.

I just don't know what they are expecting. Though the people trying to deescalate aren't exactly helping. Freeza is a sadist. Being peaceful isn't going to peak his interest. We need to go for the happy medium of unbelievably horrific while not aggravating him.

"Kill me! Kill me!" Is that message though.

[] Attack Dodoria. Grab his arm and feed to stop the attack. See if you can tell how Dodoria is gathering this energy as you feed.
[] "I disagree with this assessment."

I think The Dude says it all

Back