I certainly think that Kars' could make great use out of studying his biology with the PTO's advanced technology, given he developed the Stone Masks with Stone Age technology available to him.

He's certainly the smartest creature about by far.

Last edited:
We should make proper gravity chambers for training. If bulma can make one then Kars should be able to. He is much smarter then her.

If you knew it was going to be off topic, why did you mention it?
In the immortal words of Kars:

Seriously what does Splatoon have to do with Aztec gods of fitness...

Moving on.

I'm not entirely sure, but what does the 'Not on board the ship' vote entail? I kinda missed out on the last few pages so I'm not sure if this was answered.

It basically means we want to have a chance to go all out and not have to worry about hull breaches or things like that. Ki blast heavy fighting, really.

edit:

Or I'm assuming that, at least.

Last edited:
It basically means we want to have a chance to go all out and not have to worry about hull breaches or things like that. Ki blast heavy fighting, really.

edit:

Or I'm assuming that, at least.

Why would we want to go all out with Nappa? If I'm correct we're about as strong as Raditz at the start of DBZ, so Nappa will easily kick our ass head to head.
Remember that the Z Warriors were each about as strong or just a bit stronger than Raditz when they fought Nappa and he easily manhandled them, the only possible risk coming from the Destructo Disk or maybe Gohan blasting him when Piccolo and Krillen double teamed him.

This fight is going to be more about establishing the pecking order and finding out if Kars is worth the effort of keeping alive. Kars best bet is being clever and stubborn whilst acknowledging how strong Nappa is.

Hm, although, Light Blades enhanced by Ki and/or Hamon, they might be dangerous, not something we want to test on our future team mate.

Stone masks for saiyans have two big problems. First Kars is completely unfamiliar with saiyan biology so he wouldn't know the correct pressure points to target. Second saiyans would have the same problem the pillar men did, their skulls are too tuff for the spikes in the mask to penetrate.

Stone masks for saiyans have two big problems. First Kars is completely unfamiliar with saiyan biology so he wouldn't know the correct pressure points to target. Second saiyans would have the same problem the pillar men did, their skulls are too tuff for the spikes in the mask to penetrate.
Why would we get them a stone mask in the first place. I meant, they are pretty bullshit without a super vampiric steroid.

Last edited:
You know since the series started in the 80's I make sense that kars would have turned in living rock with knowledge of biology at the time but remember reading recently about certain bacteria survived on the outside of a nasa ship for three days. Will it be possible for kars to survive in space if he studied biology and genetics enough that he could change his body enough that perform some crazy things like make cells in his body more receptive to ki or make his body be able sustain itself in any environment as long as flowing threw his veins.

You know since the series started in the 80's I make sense that kars would have turned in living rock with knowledge of biology at the time but remember reading recently about certain bacteria survived on the outside of a nasa ship for three days. Will it be possible for kars to survive in space if he studied biology and genetics enough that he could change his body enough that perform some crazy things like make cells in his body more receptive to ki or make his body be able sustain itself in any environment as long as flowing threw his veins.

Well, there also extrophilos on earth that can survive and even thrive in insane temperatures.

Can I get a citation on this whole "skulls too tough" thing?

Alert: Thread Policy
We should strike as hard and fast as we can. If we can get even a little of his blood then we might be able to copy the Saiyan physiology! That pretty much means limitless potential!
thread policy People. Read the threadmarks. And stop asking this question.

Poor Thagguy, i don't know how he can be so nice to people who keep asking this question.

Maybe Kars can imitate some traits of alien species. And by imitate I mean, changing his body and using adaptation not being a DNA thief.

Back