[x] Create something to listen in.

Gathering intelligence is helpful. Just barging in might create conflict.. and Zarbon is stronger than Dodoria.

[x] Create something to listen in.

Maybe we will hear him talking to his girlfriend, Chuck. :V

And since Kars values intelligence over warrior pride I can actually see us getting along with Gohan and Bulma rather well. That is of course assuming we don't become the Z fighters direct enemy, because I prefer we manipulate them into helping us achieve our rightful place at the top of the food chain.

[X] Create something to listen in.

We need to get access to a gravity chamber and pull the same bullshit the saiyans do. At the very least we should be able to survive it unlike Yamcha.

[q] Suck out all of freiza's blood with your hand.
This is actually how the vampires fed in Jojo's bizarre adventure.

How do we get sayian and namekian dna
*Digs up Evolution notes*

We probably just have to observe them for a while. Within this quest, Kars was able to determine the genetic potential of multiple species accurately enough that he could tell they could interbreed with humans. Further we can surmise that Kars is capable of twisting both his own genome (and his physiology) by creating genes whole cloth from the fact that he was able to give himself working avian wings, when the earliest common ancestor for Mammals (I'm assuming Kars is a Mammal at any rate) and the birds and reptiles was 310-320 million years ago. Since the earliest flying reptiles from which birds evolved didn't arise until 150 million years ago in a completely different branch of the phylogenetic tree, the genes for wings wouldn't have even been present within his genome and he would have to create them to give himself said wings.

And Cell thinks he's hot shit because he can absorb other creature's genes.

Last edited:
*Digs up Evolution notes*

We probably just have to observe them for a while. Within this quest, Kars was able to determine the genetic potential of multiple species accurately enough that he could tell they could interbreed with humans. Further we can surmise that Kars is capable of twisting both his own genome (and his physiology) by creating genes whole cloth from the fact that he was able to give himself working avian wings, when the earliest common ancestor for Mammals (I'm assuming Kars is a Mammal at any rate) and the birds and reptiles was 310-320 million years ago. Since the earliest flying reptiles from which birds evolved didn't arise until 150 million years ago in a completely different branch of the phylogenetic tree, the genes for wings wouldn't have even been present within his genome and he would have to create them to give himself said wings.

And Cell thinks he's hot shit because he can absorb other creature's genes.
...I wonder if we couldn't discreetly murder and outright replace Freeza at some point when we've studied him enough.

Back