Kantai Collection - Fanfic Idea and Recs

So, I just noticed something...

Why the fuck does Azur Lane give the Fusou and Ise sisters four turrets when in reality they only had three?

Azur Lane's quite a bit different in how it treats shipgirls too, so they can get away with not being EXACTLY accurate since Azur Lane shipgirls were never actually ships.

In this universe at least.

To be honest, I assume that it is because each gun actually has double the firepower. As in, each turret instead fires four shells instead of just two when it does.
In gameplay it depends on what gun you have equipped, the stocks on on Sakura BBs (the 356mm or the 410mm) shoot only 2 bullets per volley.

For what it's worth KC Fusou and Yamashiro pre-refit and Kai 2 also show four turrets, so I guess it's a matter of not all turrets fitting in the CG.

Recapping new info for the next event:

- New confirmed ships is a Fletcher and a new light cruiser (unknown nationality).
- E1 is set in Hokkaido.

Last edited:
Recapping new info for the next event:

- New confirmed ships is a Fletcher and a new light cruiser (unknown nationality).
- E1 is set Hokkaido.

So this is in addition to the American BIG SEVEN member?

Wait... Hokkaido and a new Light Cruiser

Could she be NUMBER WAN in another game soon?

Last edited:
I've seen rumors that it could be one of the old Omaha class cruisers.

I've seen rumors that it could be one of the old Omaha class cruisers.

With the hints being long-barreled twin guns and seaplanes De Ruyter and the Duca d'Aosta class (especially the name ship, who got renamed to Stalingrad after the war) are also possibilities. That said, like you mentioned, any of the Omahas (and Murmansk in specific) are also a very likely option.

Back