Kantai Collection - Fanfic Idea and Recs

This one stayed in my mind long enough, so I will share it.

Crossover with Ghostbusters
A summoning attempt in New York went a little... strange. The shipgirl appeared in (well, on) the Hudson River... in the middle of what she knew was a crossing of the leylines. It did not take that much time for the official to find her, thanks to her unique riging and suit. (She's wearing the Ghostbuster uniform, only white, with a proton pack on her back (a fully upgraded one with all the add-ons from Ghsotbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions)).

Thanks to all the ghost and other stuff shenanigans, Ecto-8 was a rather unique shipgirl. Unique enough that her spirit was summoned to another Earth in the past (for her, as she sank under the assaults of powerful ghosts and entities after several years of service). Her (few) fairies were more individuals and unique than others, with four (if it is not the only fairies she has) being the imprint left by the four original Ghostbusters. With them, mainly Dr. Egon Spengler, Dr. Ray Stantz and Dr. Peter Venkman ( by the way, he is possessive and protective of Ecto, much to her annoyance since they aren't an item), she can and may discover the truth behind the origins of the Abyssals. (I'm sure there is an explanation that will go over my head, along with all the theories that they made before discovering the truth.) Her fairies also say "Ghost!" and "Busting!" (in battle only), except when introducing themselves where they use "Ghostbusters!", instead of "Hey!". The Ghostbusters can even use their own Proton Packs to help Ecto in battle.

Her uniqueness and her exposure to psychokinetic energies made Ecto-8 much more resilient to Abyssal and Shipgirl caused damage, which started her scientists' theories on what kind of entities they were. Still, this allowed the Shipgirl to join the fight... and get quite feared for her weaponry. Her name only rose in infamy among the Abyssal when she first used the Slime Blower. Not only was it highly effective (and painful), but it was also humiliating. As it didn't work on Shipgirls, this confirmed that the Abyssal had black slime or were infected with it. Of course, the Composite Particle System was also highly effective, even more in fact, but the Slime Blower not only was used for proving a theory and clean the place of black slime, but also worked as a psychological weapon, since Abyssals (the more intelligent ones that is) (and Shipgirls) don't want to be slimed.

Potential idea: if Abyssals are corrupted Shipgirls, then Ecto-8 using the Slime Blower long enough can cleanse any of them and leaving only a slimed Shipgirl (or their equivalent if one chooses to).

How long do you think it will take until Ecto-8 form a new Ghostbusters team?

Edit: totally forgot to put this. I allow anyone who wants to use this idea, because I don't know what I would do with it.

Last edited:
I think the better question is: How long it takes for Nuranihyon to start making formal complaint to US Navy? (Or maybe Coastguard? Which service Ecto-8 actually belong to?)

[Shameless advertising for my workplace]
It's time, everybody.

The battleship Iowa is rolling out its newest tour: Full STEAM Ahead! This special tour will explore previously off-limits areas of the ship, including the engine room, boiler room, post office, aft main battery plot, and more.

This 10 person, 2 hour tour is offered on Saturday and Sunday at 11a.m. and 2p.m. This will travel through six different levels of the ship.

Check the link for more, and come on down to visit!
[/shameless advertising]

For some reason, I saw this and instantly thought of Gangut. It may just be because of the russia thing, but it really does strike me as the sort of ridiculously crazy-awesome thing she'd do.

Maintenance time, new CG time.

The star of this update, casual Souryuu.

Snooping Sendai.

Sagiri.

Amagiri.

Haloweenzuho.

Shiranui.

Akigumo, autumn girl.

Fujinami.

Last edited:
You know how I liked CuttySark's stuff over on FF.Net? Because it was interesting? Yeah... fucking forget about that because they just ruined all their fics. How?

Pedophile Nagato.

One who is out and out a child predator who enjoys being one. So in other words... avoid.

Or you skip those bits and read the rest?

Sounds like a Nagamon joke gone awry.
She literally tricks Hibiki into her room and proceeds to rape her as she enjoys ripping away innocence and how they cry when doing so. Then tells Hibiki that we long as she stays quiet and let's her use said Destroyer as a sexual plaything, she won't go after her sisters. It hits every damn button.

I'm guessing this is on QQ, right?

This kind of story would be heavily banhammered either here or back in SB...

EDIT: Unless they have made considerable alterations to their policy, FFN would also heavily banhammer that, now that I re-read your first comment.

Last edited:
I'm guessing this is on QQ, right?

This kind of story would be heavily banhammered either here or back in SB...

EDIT: Unless they have made considerable alterations to their policy, FFN would also heavily banhammer that, now that I re-read your first comment.
The problem is that content like that always popping out from time to time. And everytime FF-Net trying to do house cleaning, drama ensues. Although it's understandable.

AO3 just decided to ask people 'put your tags on, and don't get overboard'. More or less.

She literally tricks Hibiki into her room and proceeds to rape her as she enjoys ripping away innocence and how they cry when doing so. Then tells Hibiki that we long as she stays quiet and let's her use said Destroyer as a sexual plaything, she won't go after her sisters. It hits every damn button.

Jesus Christ. Like what the fuck.

Find Comrade Gangut. Then learn of the Revolution. Then Destroyers Rise up against oppressor!

Seize Means of production. Small duckies feed the Imperial Oppressors NO MORE!

Would not be surprised Hibiki starts a mission with DesDiv6 which goes oddly enough off course ("We are having navigation problems... Possible Abyssal Interference.") and arrives in Vladivostok and attempt to defect to the Russians.

Last edited:
Where the fuck are the MPs? This warrants scrapping.

What the hell are MPs going to be able to do to Nagato? She probably could easily remove them from the equation without rigging.

It'd be like trying to stop a fucking Terminator. Especially with how durable and blurring the line of steel and flesh the girls are in those stories

MP's might get their guns on her but what the hell are they going to do? Just piss her off and now she's got her outfit dirty and maybe with some bullet holes?

Only things that can be able to stop her would be another battleship.

Last edited:
You know how I liked CuttySark's stuff over on FF.Net? Because it was interesting? Yeah... fucking forget about that because they just ruined all their fics. How?

Pedophile Nagato.

One who is out and out a child predator who enjoys being one. So in other words... avoid.

Yeah, that one had me going WTF as well and I left a review asking him (her?) what the hell (s)he was doing. There's no explanation for it, no indication of whether it's just a twisted parody or anything like that... just a complete character rape as well as, you know, the actual rape.

Only things that can be able to stop her would be another battleship.
Or Carrier.
Yeah, that one had me going WTF as well and I left a review asking him (her?) what the hell (s)he was doing. There's no explanation for it, no indication of whether it's just a twisted parody or anything like that... just a complete character rape as well as, you know, the actual rape.
...Perhaps it was his/ her younger, edgy brother/ sister? On unsecured account?

Back