1: Why weren't there schedule troubles like this for Part 4?
It's because of all the recap episodes.
In order to prevent their schedule and animation from sucking ass like Part 4(which is slice of life compared to Part 5),
they gave their animators 3 break weeks.
But because the recaps took up 3 weeks worth of timeslots, and the cour ends on July 5th, they lost their place.
On the other hand I am now hype as fuck for 8:00 am EST on the 28th.
The season finales of each Part always have higher quality animation(even Part 4's final two episodes had loads of sakuga and detailed character art), but with the passion behind Part 5 combined with the extra 2 weeks of animating time, my expectations are sky-high.

2: Anyone willing to place bets on whether we'll be getting The Rolling Stones as flashback next week?
I think that arc works in retrospect of the Part.
It shows how in spite of the character's fates, their lives still had significance.
Not to mention it's 5 chapters long and condensing it into 1 episode sounds like too much trouble.

I hope that answering a someone's questions while they're banned isn't frowned upon.

Somehow it said "already deleted" on my side.

Some liberties were taken with this:
  1. The match should've been at night, cuz if it happened like in the vid DIO would've combusted by the sun, being a vamp and all
  2. KC seems to be more durable than they should, based on stand stats
Definite upsides for me are:
  1. It answered how would timestop & timeskip interact w/an awesome clash.
  2. DIO actually combining vamp powers with stando powa

IIRC since
Original universe wasn't destroyed outright by Pucci
I wonder if there'd be any Jojo parts featuring her again. SBR & JoJolion universe seems to be Araki's focus so I'll just hope for alt-Shizuka in Jojolion.

Welp, we got our episode, and we got our animated Gold Experience Requiem.

Now, who's gonna be the first to post their incorrect explanation of how it works?

Welp, we got our episode, and we got our animated Gold Experience Requiem.

Now, who's gonna be the first to post their incorrect explanation of how it works?
Since the episode just came out today, I'm using spoilers for courtesy's sake.

The "simplest" answer is that Gold Experience Requiem has the vaguely defined ability to revert things to zero. If King Crimson is the ability to remove the cause of an event and skip to the ending, GER is the ability to reset events back to their starting point.

Hence Diavolo's infinite deaths. His death is the endpoint, so GER reverts him back to zero (the moment before he dies) whenever he's killed. Thus, he is killed and then brought to the moment before his death repeatedly, creating an infinite cycle.

Jojo reference w/its posing huh.

Everything is a JoJo reference :V

So, Gold Experience Requiem!

I take it to escape it's causality effect removal and universal time rewinding, an tatack needs to be fast enough they can't be perceived by GER & powerful enough to instagib it (since if GER still clings on to life it can just rewind). Which is complicated by the proof of GER being able to perceived events whose causality...cause is erased in GER vs KC. Which could mean it perceives alternate time/space just fine. Which heightens the req of a fast enoughtm​ attack. The question is how fast.

what if it's a certain heavenly stand's max speed:V

....Still doesn't explain (for me) how MiH is not cut short by GER. Unless, like in Pol's bizarre flashback if the user still has agency over their requiem stand they can deactivate the powerup (e.g. Pol straight up taking the arrow back without being rejected, pre-turtle). If Giorno is wary of a sapient, independent, OP stand, he IMO could end up just using normal GE (+not powering up in time) to miss the chance stop MiH when time starts getting fucky.

Also is it true the ones not killed pre-MiH going s p e e d survive transported to a new universe just with no effing clue what happened+without Pucci's control (thanks Emporio)

So, Gold Experience Requiem!

I take it to escape it's causality effect removal and universal time rewinding, an tatack needs to be fast enough they can't be perceived by GER & powerful enough to instagib it (since if GER still clings on to life it can just rewind). Which is complicated by the proof of GER being able to perceived events whose causality...cause is erased in GER vs KC. Which could mean it perceives alternate time/space just fine. Which heightens the req of a fast enoughtm​ attack. The question is how fast.

what if it's a certain heavenly stand's max speed:V

....Still doesn't explain (for me) how MiH is not cut short by GER. Unless, like in Pol's bizarre flashback if the user still has agency over their requiem stand they can deactivate the powerup (e.g. Pol straight up taking the arrow back without being rejected, pre-turtle). If Giorno is wary of a sapient, independent, OP stand, he IMO could end up just using normal GE (+not powering up in time) to miss the chance stop MiH when time starts getting fucky.

Also is it true the ones not killed pre-MiH going s p e e d survive transported to a new universe just with no effing clue what happened+without Pucci's control (thanks Emporio)
Presumably GER, if it was still around, didn't care in Part 6 because Pucci's activation wouldn't kill people directly, it just sped stuff up and then deposited them back in their bodies at an earlier point. GioGio was gonna live, so no point in stopping it. Plus, it's possibly GER needs to interact with you to stop you (it shot a laser at KC), so it couldn't have stopped Pucci since it didn't interact with him.

When Pucci's loop was broken, however, that wasn't an attack or anything to be set to 0, everything just collapsed at once. AFAIK we don't know if anyone remembers except Emporio since we only encountered people who had died previously.

Presumably GER, if it was still around, didn't care in Part 6 because Pucci's activation wouldn't kill people directly, it just sped stuff up and then deposited them back in their bodies at an earlier point. GioGio was gonna live, so no point in stopping it. Plus, it's possibly GER needs to interact with you to stop you (it shot a laser at KC), so it couldn't have stopped Pucci since it didn't interact with him.

Hmm even if it needs interaction, it does seem like you just need to catch his attention, which (based on what I get so far, mind you) could be multidimensional. If GER can detect and operate in an erased time, I think it'd detect time going faster.

If so, then I guess your first scenario of GER ignoring MiH could be the most believable. IMO ofc.

Btw IIRC the laser was a pebble flicked hard enough to then wreck parts of a building. Goes to show GER definitely has better Stand stats than GE

People, every time you repeat that dead meme, Araki will make a minor antagonist from the beginning of Jojolion bring up a seemingly forgotten plot point to dunk on Scooby gang, main antagonist and, most importantly, you. Please stop.

Back