There is two things alone that I am eager above all else to see, you know the ones:
"Where the fuck is Mickey?" and "Fuck's sake! If there's no Mickey, this shit ain't Disney!".

Will the Japanese voice track actually keep those lines, and how that hell will the English dub censor them.
Apparently, one of Hermes' lines that originally referenced Mickey Mouse was changed to a reference to Bugs Bunny, so they might be going to Six Flags instead.

While it would be funny if they did that arc with WB characters, I just want them to do something with the concept of Polnareffland there.

I think WB owns, or at least works, with Jojo in some capacity? It's likely gonna be a thing.

While shitting on NFT bros is fun, most of them don't care if you right click and make a copy. They care about the certificate in a blockchain that says they own it. Afterall, by their logic, you can take a picture of the Mona Lisa, but you don't own the actual Mona Lisa.

EDIT: So, the best way to hurt the NFT bros would be to delete the blockchain itself.

Last edited:
While shitting on NFT bros is fun, most of them don't care if you right click and make a copy. They care about the certificate in a blockchain that says they own it. Afterall, by their logic, you can take a picture of the Mona Lisa, but you don't own the actual Mona Lisa.

EDIT: So, the best way to hurt the NFT bros would be to delete the blockchain itself.

Except that NFT bros have actually pitched fits online about people doing this, so apparently at least some of them really are that dumb.

New spinoffs were announced to release later this year. One will focus on Avdol meeting Iggy before the events of Part 3, while the other will have Lisa Lisa be the star in a story set before Battle Tendency.

Looking forward to the latter a chunk as I know Araki has long regretted that he didn't let Lisa Lisa be as impressive as he wanted her to be.

Huh, sooner than expected. The second batch is better than the first.

Still mad about Jojo Fridays.

I watched way too much Jojo today but Stone Ocean, its so good, its the best (Phantom Blood might still be better but the anime has pushed Stone Ocean from third into the second place that Battle Tendency once held)

When Roundabout hit I gasped, I punched the air, I was so pumped, the whole last six episodes were so good. I think all the Sons of DIO arcs came across better in the anime for me especially the second one, Sky High, the only bit I thought was lacking was Heavy Weather, cutting out a lot of weirder stuff from the opening of the arc but part 3 of that one was pretty superb so it mostly balances out.

Stone Ocean took so long to complete. But that end was good. Well, it'll be odd now to not have more of it on the horizon and that's odd for a single part. Having it be the end of the Joestar generational story feels strange as well.

The first chapter of Jojolands is out. Has some sexual assault in the first twenty pages or so, so content warning there.
November Rain is the sickest main character Stand, its so cool, Smooth Operators is super cool looking as well. We've got inverse Giorno, loves selling drugs to kids just wants to get rich. JODIO JOESTAR, whatta name its so on the nose I love it! Got big GER vibes from the way he was talking about the 'Mechanism'. I'm interested to see where Araki goes with Dragona, I really hope it goes well.

Chapter 2 of Jojo Breaking Bad Hawaii Edition came out. Here's my impressions.

Araki you son of a bitch there's no literally no fucking difference.

Literally the same fucking person. I hate it. I love it. Never change.

I've seen a couple of theories on Reddit I enjoy

The first that in the new universe Rohan wrote parts 1-6 and Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe, thus explaining why there was that one random time someone was drawing Crazy Diamond on the ground in Part 8, and also I guess why Rohan is the only new universe counterpart to look the same as his original because he just wrote his self insert to look just like him. The second that Usagi is gonna do double duty as both a Doppio and a Fugo counterpart with his Stand being a King Crimson song, he's gonna betray the group and have a second layer to his stand with Omatte Kudasai being the Epitaph to its King Crimson.

Also never expected it'd be Rohan, I was all on board with the Josuk8 bandwagon with a meme chance of Joshu. Can't wait for in a decade the first episode of Part 9 to have that reveal.

Back