Huh Rex was closer than I thought ...

It's hard to tell what wins. Or, I mean, whether 'A Cry for Help' also wins, or how close 'it wins' counts.

I think all three together would be *much* better than just Equilibrium and Delta.

And that, or Delta and Cry, were sorta trending in the votes on page two...

Can we look by plans to see if that makes more sense?

Since the three were trending, I'm just going to take them together. Next time I'll definitely make it a plan thing, this shit is confusing yo! XD

VOTE CLOSED NERDS

UPDATE IN PROGRESS

edit: Realized this would only leave you nerds with 1 perk point for personal perks. My bad.

YOU'RE GETTING EQUILIBRIUM FOR FREE NOW

THROW A PARTY

Last edited:
[X] RC-1138 - Boss
[X] A Force Unto Themselves
[X] Delta Squad Reunion
[X] Equilibrium
[X] A Clone's Best Friend
[X] A More Civilized Age

The Beginning
The Beginning
Light.

Sensation.

Warmth.

"Welcome little one. This is your first day."

"Your designation will be RC-1138."

From the day you were born, your life has not been your own.

Each day you have been pounded into shape, molded more and more into something pleasing to your creators.

A commando.

An elite that would stand above his brothers, to serve as the Republic's sword in the dark.

Your contact with the regular clones is diminished, minimal.

The only constant?

Your brothers.

RC-1140, RC-1207, and RC-1262.

There were more of you, once.

But the Commando training is rigorous. Punishing.

You keep up or you get cut. The lucky drop outs enter the normal clone population. You try not to think about the unlucky ones.

Your brothers share your discontent. It's never said out loud, but it doesn't need to be.

Their anger feeds into yours.

When you are five years old chronologically, your resentment reaches its tipping point. A particularly frustrating medical droid is flattened by an invisible power.

It might have ended at that, had your brothers mot answered your power with their own. The walls are warped into twisted hunks of metal. The windows, shattered. The roof, rent open.

The Kaminoan on staff is lucky to leave with just a few lacerations.

It doesn't take long for them to connect the dots.

The powers that be try to keep things under wraps, but there's no hiding a shattered medical wing.

All of a sudden, your future is cast into doubt.

For all your resentment of the Kaminoans, you have always desired to be a soldier. It was your mission in life, to serve with distinction.

Now you don't know what awaits you.

All of Tipoca City is talking about you. You hear them call you impossible, unprecedented. Some demand studies, others call for dissection.

The more compassionate Kaminoans can only offer you silent pity.

Two week into your quartet's enforced quarantine, the Jedi arrive.

They are:

[ ] Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos.

[ ] Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Depa Bilaba.

[ ] Jedi Knights Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto.

[ ] Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padawan Anakin Skywalker.

Choose your perks nerds! Organize your choices into plans!

Last edited:
We have three points, so here we go.

[X] Plan 'See the Future, Change the Future'
-[X] Ancient Visions
-[X] A Father's Intrigue.

Put simply, I want to do the lightsaber thing on its own, and what with us already going to be trained, I think having specific shatterpoint/etc stuff isn't needed. So, let's make our main character have visions! That he can then change. Because the future is in motion.

Um, can anyone tell me more about Aayla? I mean, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan are known elements...

[X] Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padawan Anakin Skywalker.

-[X] Ancient Visions

Exactly what I wanted, yessss!

We have three points, so here we go.

-[X] Ancient Visions

Put simply, I want to do the lightsaber thing on its own, and what with us already going to be trained, I think having specific shatterpoint/etc stuff isn't needed. So, let's make our main character have visions! That he can then change. Because the future is in motion.

Um, can anyone tell me more about Aayla? I mean, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan are known elements...
Let's not make any assumptions here! ;P

You are biologically ten years old, after all!

Your connection to the Jedi isn't set in stone yet.

That will be up to rolls and whoever you pick as the envoys.

Last edited:
Let's not make any assumptions here! ;P

You are biologically ten years old, after all!

It'd be pretty foolish, though, to leave a bunch of force sensitives that are part of a giant random army lying around.

Also, wait. Does 'A Force Unto Themselves' mean that if we picked it, that somewhere in Jango's genetics is the chance for *him* to be force sensitive?

You have time to make your decision. The Personal Perk vote won't be concluded until after the next post.

It'd be pretty foolish, though, to leave a bunch of force sensitives that are part of a giant random army lying around.

Also, wait. Does 'A Force Unto Themselves' mean that if we picked it, that somewhere in Jango's genetics is the chance for *him* to be force sensitive?
Nah, it just means that MIDICHLORIANS ARE BULLSHIT!

Thematically, it just fits. The Voss were small in numbers compared to the other natives on their planet, like us, and their society was defended by commandos.

Training with Jango because it's Jango. Plus, for reasons stated below.

[X] Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Depa Bilaba.

Obi-Wan and Anakin are the obvious choices, but Mace Windu is the commander. The man in charge. It is with him who I think we can develop the best relationship with.

Also, if he still kills Jango in this story then conflict will enter our heart. That would set up some great plot points.

[X] Plan 'Fault Lines'
-[X] Burning Spirit
-[X] A Father's Intrigue

I agree with not starting out with a light saber, that's a journey we should do ourselves. However, shaterpoint isn't just wholly a combat oriented ability. In relation to influencing events, this let's you perceive different pathways of actions and how even the smallest of disruptions in these "fault lines" may cause events to transpire differently than they would have - a butterfly effect.

This isn't to mention the application this ability would find in the hands of a squad of Republic Commandos in combat, assassinations, or sabotage; as well as the other force techniques we will learn in Burning Spirit.

[X] Plan 'Fault Lines'
-[X] Burning Spirit
-[X] A Father's Intrigue

I agree with not starting out with a light saber, that's a journey we should do ourselves. However, shaterpoint isn't just wholly a combat oriented ability. In relation to influencing events, this let's you perceive different pathways of actions and how even the smallest of disruptions in these "fault lines" may cause events to transpire differently than they would have - a butterfly effect.

This isn't to mention the application this ability would find in the hands of a squad of Republic Commandos in combat, assassinations, or sabotage; as well as the other force techniques we will learn in Burning Spirit.
Good on ya to point it out.

If I were to compare them, I would say Shatterpoint is very much an "in the now" sort of power. It helps you deal with the things happening around you as they occur.

The powers of the Voss mystic, on the other hand, are more focused on very clear visions of future events. This can be useful for planning, less so for combat. More of a forward thinking sort of power.

Edit: In terms of "gameplay" the Voss ability will you to vote on some of the obstacles you'll face in a mission beforehand, rather than me just railroading you with shit I came up with myself.

Last edited:
We should totally start with no Lightsaber. Forcecommandos sounds amazing.

Shatterpoint should be useful, as would jetpacks and similar bounty hunter bullshit.

[X] Burning Spirit
[X] A Father's Intrigue

[x] Jedi Knights Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto.
Let's be blunt here. Aayla and Kit are both /good people/. Actual people, not caricartures of living beings hollowed out by the total embrace of the light side who sit back and go "ommm" in their space-temple. Aayla and Kit both /live/, they experience the galaxy, and the people they are sworn to protect.

[X] Plan 'Fault Lines'
-[X] Burning Spirit
-[X] A Father's Intrigue

[x] Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto
[x] Burning Spirit
[x] A Father's Intrigue

Last edited:
[X] Jedi Knights Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto.
[X] Plan 'Fault Lines'
-[X] Burning Spirit
-[X] A Father's Intrigue

[X] Jedi Knights Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto.
[X] Plan 'Fault Lines'
-[X] Burning Spirit
-[X] A Father's Intrigue

[X] Burning Spirit
[X] A Father's Intrigue

Back