Hmm...

With the Delta Squad Reunion and Equilibrium combined with A More Civilized Age, Burning Spirit, and A Father's Intrigue we will essentially have a force-capable Republic Commando who wields a light saber and a jetpack. A JETPACK!

[X] Captain Rex
[x] A Cry for Help
[x] Equilibrium
[x] Burning Spirit
[x] A Father's Intrigue

Going to sleep for like 4-5 hours.

Depending on where things are when I wake up, I'll write the next post and close the character vote, at least.

[X] CT-7567 - Captain Rex
[X] A Force Unto Themselves
[X] Equilibrium

Last edited:
Damn, crashed and lost my post. Let's try this again.

[X] RC-1138 - Boss
  • The only one who can do this:
[X] Delta Squad Reunion
  • Sharing a name with the mathematical symbol for change, delta squad are the perfect clones to both be different and to make a difference. I also like the idea of having a Force-sensitive squad instead of just one Force-sensitive clone.
[X] A Cry for Help
  • I had a longer writeup here, but I'll keep this brief: I like this more than Blood in the Water for two reasons. First, it's much more immediately disruptive than the other. Sure, Talzin might be able to pull off some kind of coup that leaves everyone else reeling, but it's likely to be a while. A Cry for Help reveals something that Sidious would rather keep hidden, and not subtly. Second, the Jedi order has a lot more characters to play around with. There are about 4 characters I can think of likely to be associated with Blood, which are Mother Talzin herself, Asajj Ventress, Darth Maul, and Savage Opress (of the hilarious name). On the other hand, the Jedi give us a deep well of familiar characters to collide with, like Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura (Quinlan Vos too? idk), Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Mace Windu, and Yoda.

For personal perks, we're not voting yet, but I can share my opinions. Burning Spirit and then the last point perhaps on A Father's Intrigue. The character for the former has strong Jedi ideals but the same can't be said for her relationship to the order. This kind of peripheral not-enemy of the Jedi sounds good. As to the latter, it was between this and the Zillo Beast... and they get really big. Bigger than I want to deal with, in any case. I don't want to take the A More Civilized Age option. I do want our squad to get lightsabers, to be sure. However, construction of a lightsaber (especially the search for a crystal) is most often a highly personal journey that reveals or even refines the seeker's character. That's not a step I want to skip.

Last edited:
And now I'm changing my vote again...

[X] RC-1138 - Boss
[X] Delta Squad Reunion
[X] A Cry for Help

It's not going to win, but this *is* what I'd mentioned before...

[X] Captain Rex
[x] A Cry for Help
[x] Equilibrium
[x] Burning Spirit
[x] A Father's Intrigue

[X] Equilibrium
[x] A more civilised age
[x] Ancient Visions
[X] A Father's Intrigue
Okay so I don't want anyone to get too confused or nervous about the perks so I'm going to just release the personal perks now. We're not voting on them yet because some of the stuff on there will be different depending on what global perks you pick now, but this is basically the list we're going to have.

[X] RC-1138 - Boss
[X] Delta Squad Reunion
[X] Equilibrium
[X] A Cry for Help

REPUBLIC COMMANDO. Man, ah good memories.

I'm thinking this for longevity and throwing canon out the window.
The personal Perks I'd pick next would be Lightsaber + Jango Training. We're not voting on em yet and they might change, but I like the look of those two.

[X] RC-1138 - Boss
[X] Delta Squad Reunion
[X] Equilibrium
[X] A Cry for Help

Yep. Let's mess with Palpatine's plans by throwing a Force-sensitive special ops squad into the mix.

Adding the equilibrium option because I don't want our MC to have a shortened lifespan.

Go ahead and run a tally.

I'd like to add that I find posts like the @Emy made very compelling!

Right now it looks Equilibrium, A Cry For Help, and Delta Squad Reunion are in the lead.

And it also looks like Boss is probably going to win by a landslide. :V

I would have thought Rex and Fordo would get more votes, but I guess that's the power of Republic Commando.

Go ahead and run a tally.

I'd like to add that I find posts like the @Emy made very compelling!

Right now it looks Equilibrium, A Cry For Help, and Delta Squad Reunion are in the lead.

And it also looks like Boss is probably going to win by a landslide. :V

I would have thought Rex and Fordo would get more votes, but I guess that's the power of Republic Commando.

Is doing all three of them together in the lead, or just doing two of them? And if so, which two?

Here, a cleaner tally.
Vote tally:
##### 3.21
[x] RC-1138 - Boss
No. of votes: 11
Cornuthaum
Scia
Yzarc
ebolasos
Emy
The Laurent
UbeOne
LightMage
Night_stalker
Corvus Black
Skybreaker

[x] Delta Squad Reunion
No. of votes: 15
Cornuthaum
Aqulize
Scia
Reklaw
ebolasos
edboy49
Zeitgeist Blue
Emy
The Laurent
UbeOne
nairit
LightMage
Night_stalker
Corvus Black
Skybreaker

[X] A Cry for Help
No. of votes: 11
Cornuthaum
Zeitgeist Blue
PauliExklusor
Emy
The Laurent
UbeOne
nairit
LightMage
Night_stalker
Corvus Black
Skybreaker

[X] ARC-77 - Fordo
No. of votes: 3
prometheus110
Dark Ness
wingstrike96

[X] Equilibrium
No. of votes: 16
prometheus110
Aqulize
veekie
Reklaw
Yzarc
Hangwind
edboy49
PayKey
Zeitgeist Blue
Dark Ness
wingstrike96
PauliExklusor
Zen
LightMage
Corvus Black
Skybreaker

[X] RC-1138
No. of votes: 4
Aqulize
Reklaw
edboy49
Zeitgeist Blue

No. of votes: 5
veekie
Hangwind
PayKey
PauliExklusor
Zen

No. of votes: 7
veekie
Hangwind
PayKey
Dark Ness
wingstrike96
PauliExklusor
Zen

[X] Blood in the Water
No. of votes: 3
Scia
Yzarc
ebolasos

It's hard to tell what wins. Or, I mean, whether 'A Cry for Help' also wins, or how close 'it wins' counts.

I think all three together would be *much* better than just Equilibrium and Delta.

And that, or Delta and Cry, were sorta trending in the votes on page two...

Can we look by plans to see if that makes more sense?

Last edited:
Back