Hidden In the Leaves Redux (Naruto Quest)

UH, sorry but no write-in's for the skills.
Right, editing. We still get inherited techniques right?

Thanks for the pic AZATHOTHoth

[X] Shiko Aburame

[X] Female

[X]

[X] Raised by one.

-[X] Shibi Aburame

-[X] Your father died when you were young but your clan head took you in.

[X] Siblings?

-[X] One

-[X] Your twin brother Torune.

[X] A clan child 'nough said. Advance knowledge for your age on all ninja subjects, as well as one or two clan jutsu. Large amount of money. (Please try and make your character look like a member of the clan if you pick this)

-[X]Aburame

[X] Well…I'm good at Taijutsu I guess?
-[X] A weird blonde guy taught you.

[X]Genjutsu is pretty under appreciated but itis useful.

Last edited:
Right, editing. We still get inherited techniques right?

Thanks for the pic AZATHOTHoth

[X] Shiko Aburame

[X] Female

[X]

[X] Raised by one.

-[X] Shibi Aburame

-[X] Your father died when you were young but your clan head took you in.

[X] Siblings?

-[X] One

-[X] Your twin brother Torune.

[X] A clan child 'nough said. Advance knowledge for your age on all ninja subjects, as well as one or two clan jutsu. Large amount of money. (Please try and make your character look like a member of the clan if you pick this)

-[X]Aburame

[X] Well…I'm good at Taijutsu I guess?

-[X] A weird blonde guy taught you.
...Yeah, we get two clan jutsu, but please pick a second as I said pick two, you only picked Taijutsu.

Okay...so Invisible Castle site just died so I'm going to be using Unseenservant site roller so let's see how this goes...

This is for how many elements we have...

Test rolling a macroInput: [1d5]
Output: [1d5] = 4

Huh...well ain't that a kick in the head. We have four elements...Future dice rolls better not be this good for you guys...

Now for what elements we have.

1. Will be Fire
  2. Will be Water
  3. Will be Lightning
  4. Will be Wind
  5. Will be Earth
And now, for the dice roll. First element....

Output: [1d5] = 2

Okay, Water.

Second...

Output: [1d5] = 1

Okay Fire.

Output: [1d5] = 3

Okay Lightning.

Okay, Last is Wind.

So that's our elements!

Okay...so Invisible Castle site just died so I'm going to be using Unseenservant site roller so let's see how this goes...

This is for how many elements we have...

Huh...well ain't that a kick in the head. We have four elements...Future dice rolls better not be this good for you guys...

Now for what elements we have.

1. Will be Fire
  2. Will be Water
  3. Will be Lightning
  4. Will be Wind
  5. Will be Earth
And now, for the dice roll. First element....

Output: [1d5] = 2

Okay, Water.

Second...

Output: [1d5] = 1

Okay Fire.

Output: [1d5] = 3

Okay Lightning.

Okay, Last is Wind.

So that's our elements!
Seems a bit OP but would make sense with the Shimura background.

Shinda-Kun and His Odd Parents
[X] Shinda Shimura
[X] Male
[X]
[X] A clan child 'nough said. Advance knowledge for your age on all ninja subjects, as well as one or two clan jutsu. Large amount of money. (Pleasetry and make your character look like a member of the clan if you pick this)
-[x] Shimura
[X] Ninjutsu is definitely my thing!
[X] Puppetry, people think I'm weird because of it, but it's useful.

You are Shinda Shimura, member of the clan of Shimura, hence your last name.

You yawn as you put on your clothes to head down to breakfast. Today you were finally officially a ninja as expected of you by the clan. The clan wasn't exactly the biggest but it was still full of pride.

Your parents though they're both in they're mid 30's are rather childish. Combined with the fact that your father married into the clan and was an orphan, half the clan held disdain for you, while the other half were amused by the antics of you three.

You....

[ ] Try to get away from their little 'intolerable incidents' as the clan elders often grumble. (A shy kind of guy, you don't like being pushed into the spotlight.)

[ ] Try to diffuse the situation regarding your parents to attempt to keep them out of trouble. (Kind guy, people often don't mind following your lead.)

[ ] Go along with their crazy antics, they're just having fun! (Silly kind of guy, people won't really take you too seriously.)

[ ] Don't even bother, though sometimes you put in your little inputs that stun them, stopping them a bit. (Deadpan snarker, sarcastic guy, the Lancer to your parents, however you wanna' call yourself. People don't take kindly too ya'.)

You immediately hear two very familiar voices snarking at each other as you walk down the stairs.

Your father has his right foot on the face of your mother, leaning back holding away something you can't see to well in a plate, a spoon in his mouth keeping your mother at bay as she try's to reach for it over the arm of the couch your dad is on.

\
"HOLD ON!" You shout and they both stop moving abruptly.

You sigh and ask "So what's going on here?"

"He's eating my pudding!" complained your mother as she pouts at your scar faced father.

"I didn't see any name on it." He mutters with a grin.

How do you respond?

[] Write-in (Please try and keep your response in with the personality you pick. And please remember that each personality has it's own traits.)

Last edited:
[X] Don't even bother, though sometimes you put in your little inputs that stun them, stopping them a bit. (Deadpan snarker, sarcastic guy, the Lancer to your parents, however you wanna' call yourself. People don't take kindly too ya'.)

[X] Take the pudding for yourself.

[X] Don't even bother, though sometimes you put in your little inputs that stun them, stopping them a bit. (Deadpan snarker, sarcastic guy, the Lancer to your parents, however you wanna' call yourself. People don't take kindly too ya'.)

Deadpan snarker is fun.

[X] Take the pudding for yourself
-[X] "Gee thanks I was getting hungry anyway"

Last edited:

-[X] "Gee thanks i was getting hungry anyway"

I love a good deadpan snarker.

[X] Go along with their crazy antics, they're just having fun! (Silly kind of guy, people won't really take you too seriously.)
[X] Grab the pudding and run for it

We shall be the Harry Dresden of this universe. With approximately 30% more anime.

[X] Go along with their crazy antics, they're just having fun! (Silly kind of guy, people won't really take you too seriously.)
[X] Grab the pudding and run for it

So Shinda's mum is a babe... Something tells me this will cause problems with male classmates.

Back