God A Sword (CWMGQ Spin off #64)

Voting is open
God A Sword (CWMGQ Spin off #64)
Created
Status
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

A young boy becomes a magical girl and finds that life doesn't change that much, until it does.

Emotions run high, Engines roar, and Blades are raised. May the goddess smile upon these demons.
Last edited:
START GUILDY

InfiniteDaze

Too lazy to leave the house
A girl held up a blade and stared into its clear reflection.

I don't know why I'm writing this.

A breathless sigh drifted into the wind as the god in front of her roared.

I guess I just wanted someone to know.

With a burning fire in her eyes she looked back.

It's not your everyday story after all.

And Struck.

But only you and I will know.

The air exploded as the two opponents came into conflict.

Of the Red Warrior who fought a God of War.

I have to start of course at the very beginning, which was one of the worst days of my life.

Now, I know what you're thinking. How bad could it possibly be?

Well it all started when I was kidnapped by a giant lizard.

Yes you heard me right. A giant, two legged walking lizard was my current captor. I didn't even believe it myself when I first saw him but here I was, tied up in the back of a warehouse watching the girl I was looking for huddling scared while she posed on a bed next to a bunch of dolls.

And they say reality is stranger is fiction…

Why was I here? Ah, it's kind of an embarrassing story. I was on my way back with the groceries when I was asked by a mother if I had seen her daughter anywhere, and of course I offered to help the woman. After all, the picture of the little girl held the thing most precious to my heart.

That hair of hers, dressed up in the twintails style. I couldn't just leave that alone, and had immediately begun my search for the girl.

...It's not in the sexual way I swear. I'm not a pedophile, I'm just the "Twintail Maniac" people like to call me. I won't deny it. A girl's hair, streaming down her head in various ways but always in pairs of two. They were the source of all my admiration, even though I had lived for 16 years of life and my peers had begun looking to more mature things.

It was that love of twintails that caused me to run back home, drop the groceries off, and immediately begin to search for that girl.

I guess you could also say that it was my love for twintails that got me into this situation.

"Yeah, that's it." The lizardman mumbled, holding up a digital camera and taking pictures of the girl, who posed with a scared look on her face, "Ah, nothing beats a little girl holding a doll."

My face scrunched up.

Wow, what a freak. Is this how other people see me?

"Oh- A, right!" He glared at me, "Intruder! After this I shall finish you off myself!"

Honestly he's lost all credibility. I don't even think he expected me to find him, all he had done was tied me up with a rope and shoved me against the back.

"D-Don't look at me like that!" He shouted, turning back to the girl while grumbling. "Now where was I? Right, take the doll to you left and lift your arms up a bit… Yeah that's right…"

"P-Please…" Tears started to form in her eyes, "I-I want to go back to my mommy."

"Hey!" I shouted, "Just let her go already! Can't you see that she's upset!"

"Never!" He shout back, "If I let her go the counter force would be on me in seconds! And besides, there are so many dolls that she hasn't been able to pose with! Oooh I can't wait!"

"That doesn't make it right!" I struggled to get to my feet but eventually I manage to stand up to face him. "Just because you like to see little girls with dolls doesn't mean you should force them to pose for you!"

He placed the camera on a tripod before stomping towards me, "You don't know anything! The internet only has so many pictures and if I just asked them to pose for me I look like a creeper! Now sit back down before you piss me off enough to actually kill you!"

"K-Kill…" The girl exclaimed from behind him, her eyes wide. "No! I'll do it just-"

"As if!" I interrupted, "Don't worry about me! I won't let him scare you any longer!"

"Shut up!" The lizard yelled. With a roar he shook his fist back and punched forward. I froze and before I knew it his fist had flew straight past my head and slammed against the metal wall, denting it.

I-If that was my head right now I would've…

"Now do you see?" He sneered, "There's no being a hero here, so be quiet and let me complete my collection."

And with that he turned around and began to walk back towards the camera.

My entire body felt heavy, as if that single punched had turned me into ice. I tried to stand straight but my knees wobbled and I had to use the back of the wall to stand up.

The girl looked into my eyes, tears threatening to spill out of them as she immediately turned away.

I…. had failed. My little outburst wouldn't stop anything, in fact it might've made things worse. Who knows what the Lizard would do now that he was angry, all because I couldn't keep standing up.

NO.

It was like a fire burst within in me. The thought of the one who wore those precious twintails being hurt, I just couldn't allow such a thing to exist! I wouldn't!

"Hm?" The Lizard let out as he turned back to me, "Oi! What did I just say!?"

"You…" I growled, "There's no way. No way am I letting you scare her any longer! No matter how much you threaten me, I won't stand down! Not now!"

The more I stood, the more the fire within me grew until it became an all-encompassing inferno ready to explode. My blood boiled and the heat grew, pouring out of every pore of my body as words that I had never heard in my lips escaped my lips.

The words that would forever change my life.

"Tail…" My mouth moved, "On!"

My entire body burned away to the feeling inside of me. My mind seemingly consumed with a white hot rage as I instinctively reached out and grabbed a blade that appeared in front of me.
"I AM MAGICAL GIRL TAIL RED!" I instinctively shouted, striking a pose. "And if you continue down this path, than your existence ends here!"

A beat.

Than my brain caught up with what just happened.

"Huh?!" I yelled, whipping my head to a nearby mirror. The person who stared back at me wasn't the face I had grown accustomed to seeing. Rather, the one who stared back at me was a young girl who looked like she hadn't gotten out of 6th grade, wearing a skintight mecha bodysuit and had her adorned in the most beautiful twintails I had ever seen.

Oh I should probably mention.

One minute ago, I was a man.

"W-What the hell?!" The Lizard yelled, "But you were- I don't- You're a magical girl?!"

"I don't know! " I yelled back, "This is also sudden that i-"

"Say no more!" He roared, grabbing a doll and reaching for his camera, "Quick! Hold this doll up!"

"No way!" My hands held up the blad- No, the Blazer Blade. "As if I would just pose for you!"

"Tch, to think I would see the most beautiful little girl blossom in front of me only to be turned down."

"I'm sixteen!"

"Nevertheless, I have prepared for this situation my entire life!" He continued, "You who call yourself Tail Red! If you wish to save the girl behind me than you must defeat me, LIZARD GUILDY!"

I...

[] Rush in
[] Attempt to destroy his dolls
[] PANIC
[] Other

AN: Welcome. God A Sword. Crystal Watcher Magical Girl Quest spin off. FitS isn't dead. That's about all I'm contractually obligated to say.

My soul is Drunk.

Last edited:
Allied Character Sheets

You

Magical Girl Tail Red

Hong Liang

Stats

Health: 1,400
Base Damage: 480
Base Resilience: 175
Magic Modifier: 160

Affinity: Hope | Twintails | Story Maker
Weapon

Blazer Blades
Level 12
Attacks Per Turn: 6
Affinities: Twintails
Ability: Critical Strike | Protean | Twintails Boost
Spells

Aura Pillar
-A single targeting beam that also serves as a barrier, may fail if target's health is above 55%
Level 6
Base Damage: N/A
Magic Modifier: N/A
Affinity: Hope
Ability: Bind | Homing

Grand Blazer
-Unlocks the Blazer Blade's full potential. Brake Release must be in effect
Level 10
Base Damage: 500
Magic Modifier: 250
Affinity: Twintails
Ability: Protean | Twintails Boost

Twinned Tails
-Tail Red generates a copy of herself, existing for a moment as two halves of a pair.
Level 7
Ability: Clone Self | 2 Turn Duration

Ignition Rush
-Engine output to full! Charge!* Add's spell level to Sprint's level for one turn, raises High Speed Combat as necessary.
Level 5
Base Damage: 250
Magic Modifier: 250
Ability: Boost-Self | Accelerator| Two Turn Effect
Abilities

Tail Assault Level 5
-Tail Red's ability to resist incoming damage. Edit as necessary for active Affinities.

Tail March Level 8
-Tail Red's ability to survive blows. Edit as Necessary for Active Affinities.

Brake Release
- For two turns, Tail Red can release her energy to give a 200% boost to her MM. However, Grand Blazer must be used the following turn.

Sprint: Level 8
-Tail Red has a footspeed of 80 mph.

High Speed Combat (Level 1)
-Tail Red is able to track objects moving up to 90 mph.

Transience Engine: R.
-Allows Tail Red to superficially copy the Affinities and Abilities of certain defeated enemies. During battle, at any time, Tail Red may replace her Twintails Affinity with any copied Affinity in order to activate those abilities
Doll - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Mana Charge and Stagger, respectively.)
Red hair - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Blind and Ray, respectively.)
Boot - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Knockback and Batter, respectively.)
Coat - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Vacuum and Intercept, respectively.)
Imagination - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Murder and Mangle, respectively.)
Sadism - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Juggernaut and Execute, respectively.)
Trickery - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Protean.)
Transience - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Catastrophic Damage and Priority Boost, respectively.)
Hugs - (Replace Protean on Grand Blazer and Blazer Blades with Unerring and Auto Grapple, respectively.)

Transience Part: DOLL
-Allows the user to store energy in inanimate objects and use them as temporary stat boosts as long as Transience: DOLL is equipped.

Transience Part: REDHEAD
-Allows the user to make enemies unable to perceive a specific color, as long as Transience: REDHEAD is equipped.

Transience Part: BOOT
-Allows the user to ignore terrain modifiers while moving as long as Transience: BOOT is equipped.

Transience Part: COAT
-Incoming attacks have a 50% chance of being deflected as long as Transience: COAT is equipped.

Transience Part: IMAGINATION
-Allows the user to teleport behind any combatant once per turn as long as Transience: IMAGINATION is equipped. Activates the Alternative Transformation "Tail Infrared"

Transience Part: SADISM
-Every landed attack gains +10% Base Damage as long as Transience: SADISM is equipped.

Transience Part: TRICKERY
-Allows the user to make a statement and have it be initially taken as true without fail so long as Transience: TRICKERY is equipped.

Transience Part: TRANSIENCE
-Body Modifiers and Status effects last no longer than the turn they are applied while Transience: TRANSIENCE is equipped.

Transience Part: HUGS
-Allows the user to continue a grapple after separating from a target as long as Transience: HUGS is equipped.

Light Red
-Tail Red has access to 50% of his base stats in civilian form.

Inhuman Agility
-Tail Red can perform feats of agility that beggar belief.

Alternate Forms

Magical Girl Tail Infrared (Nightmare)

Stats

As Tail Red.
Affinity: Hope | Imagination | Story Maker
Weapon

Inferno Saber
Level 10
Attacks Per Turn: As Tail Red.
Affinities: Imagination
Ability: Critical Strike | Mangle
Spells

Aura Pillar
-A single target beam that also serves as a barrier. Effectiveness scales inversely with target HP, guaranteed success at 25%.
Level As Aura Pillar

Grand Inferno
-Unlocks the Inferno Saber's true potential. Brake Release must be in effect.
Level: As Grand Blazer.
Base Damage: As Grand Blazer.
Magic Modifier: As Grand Blazer.
Affinity: IMAGINATION
Ability: Murder

Infinite Tails
-Tail Infrared generates a copy of herself, existing for a moment as two halves of a pair.
Level 7

Oblivion Rush
Level As Ignition Rush
Base Damage: As Ignition Rush
Magic Modifier: As Ignition Rush
Ability: Boost-Self | Accelerator| Single Turn Effect
Abilities

Tail Assault Level 5
-Tail Infrared's ability to resist incoming damage.

Tail March Level 8
-Tail Infrared's ability to survive blows.

Brake Release
- For two turns, Tail Infrared can release her energy to give a 200% boost to her MM. However, Grand Inferno must be used the following turn.

-Tail Infrared has a footspeed of 80 mph.

-Tail Infrared is able to track objects moving up to 90 mph.

Transient Engine: R.
-Allows Tail Red to superficially copy the Affinities and Abilities of certain defeated enemies. During battle, at any time, Tail Red may replace her Twintails Affinity with any copied Affinity in order to activate those abilities.

Sealed while in Infrared form. Imagination must remain equipped to maintain transformation.

Teleports Behind U: Level 5

-Tail Infrared may teleport behind any combatant on the field 5 time per turn.

Light Red
-Tail Infrared has access to 50% of her base stats in civilian form.

Inhuman Agility
-Tail Infrared can perform feats of agility that beggar belief.

Magical Girl Tail Infrared (Dream)

Stats

As Tail Red, except Base Damage.
Base Damage: 1.5 X Tail Red's
Affinity: Hope | Imagination | Story Maker
Weapon

Inferno Claymore
Level 10
Attacks Per Turn: 0.5 X Tail Red's
Affinities: Imagination
Ability: Crush | Mangle
Spells

Aura Pillar
-A single target beam that also serves as a barrier. Effectiveness scales inversely with target HP, guaranteed success at 25%.
Level As Aura Pillar

Grand Inferno
-Unlocks the Inferno Claymore's true potential. Brake Release must be in effect.
Level: As Grand Blazer.
Base Damage: As Grand Blazer.
Magic Modifier: As Grand Blazer.
Affinity: Imagination
Ability: Murder

Infinite Tails
-Tail Infrared generates a copy of herself, existing for a moment as two halves of a pair.
Level 7

Oblivion Rush
Level As Ignition Rush
Base Damage: As Ignition Rush
Magic Modifier: As Ignition Rush
Ability: Boost-Self | Accelerator| Single Turn Effect
Abilities

Tail Assault Level 5
-Tail Infrared's ability to resist incoming damage.

Tail March Level 8
-Tail Infrared's ability to survive blows.

Brake Release
- For two turns, Tail Infrared can release her energy to give a 200% boost to her MM. However, Grand Inferno must be used the following turn.

-Tail Infrared has a footspeed of 80 mph.

-Tail Infrared is able to track objects moving up to 90 mph.

-Allows Tail Red to superficially copy the Affinities and Abilities of certain defeated enemies. During battle, at any time, Tail Red may replace her Twintails Affinity with any copied Affinity in order to activate those abilities.

Sealed while in Infrared form. Imagination must remain equipped to maintain transformation.

Oh Hey, Neat Trick: Level 5

-Allows Tail Dream to create a copy of any spell which she has seen. Only 5 such copies can be retained at one time. These spells can be upgraded, and refund invested EXP if discarded.

Light Red
-Tail Infrared has access to 50% of her base stats in civilian form.

Inhuman Agility
-Tail Infrared can perform feats of agility that beggar belief.

Shop

Transience Part: DOLL
-10 EXP
Grants access to the DOLL affinity shard

Transience Part: REDHEAD
-10 EXP
Grants access to the REDHEAD affinity shard

Transience Part: BOOT
-10 EXP
Grants access to the BOOT affinity shard.

Jet Engine
-70 EXP
-Unlocks the Sprint ability for Tail Red.

Transience Part: COAT
-10 EXP
Grants access to the COAT affinity shard.

Transience Part: CHUUNIBYOU
-10 EXP
Grants access to the CHUUNIBYOU affinity shard.

Afterburners
-50 EXP
-Sprint Level 5
Grants Tail Red the Ignition Rush spell.

Transience Part: SADISM
-10 EXP
Grants access to the SADISM affinity shard.

Transience Part: TRICKERY
-10 EXP
Grants access to the TRICKERY affinity shard.

Transience Part: TRANSIENCE
-10 EXP
Grants access to the TRANSIENCE affinity shard.

Mutable Blaze
-100 EXP
-8 Transience Parts
Grants the Blazer Blade the Protean ability.

Harder Better Faster Stronger
-80 EXP
-Complete 5 Civilian Workout actions
Grants Hong the Light Red ability.

Transience Part: HUGS
-10 EXP
Grants access to the HUGS affinity shard

Sick Flips
-100 EXP
Grants Tail Red Inhuman Agility.

Transience Part: SOCK
-10 EXP
Grants access to the SOCK affinity shard.

Allies
Magical Girl Tail Blue

Lan Yu

Stats

Health: 4,050
Base Damage: 1,365
Base Resilience: 800
Affinity: Transience | Schema | Legend Maker
Weapon

Wave Lance
Level 21
Attacks Per Turn: 8
Affinities: Transience
Ability: Critical Strike

Azure Armory
Level N/A
Attacks Per Turn: N/A
Affinities: Schema | (Variable)
Ability: Limitless | (Variable)
Spells

Execute Wave
Level 10
Base Damage: 1,000
Affinity: Transience
Ability: Punch-through
Abilities

SPOILER ALERT BEWARE FROM THIS POINT ON

Tail Assault
Level 20
-Tail Blue's ability to resist incoming damage.

Tail March
Level 18
-Tail Blue's ability to survive blows.

Inhuman Skill
-Spend two Actions to nullify an opponent's action.

Blueshift
-Tail Blue may sacrifice an action to instantly close to melee range.

High Speed Combat (Level 2)
-Tail Blue is able to track objects moving up to 180mph.

Transient Evolutionary Engine: B.L.U.E.
-Allows Tail Blue to create a copy of any weapon she sees on the battlefield. These copies are added to the Azure Armory, and may be called upon at will.

Infinite Azure: Level 25
-When drawing upon the Azure Armory, Tail Blue's base damage is set to the Base Damage of the weapon currently in use, times the level of this ability, and her Attacks Per Turn are set to the level of this ability. Only one weapon may be drawn at a time, and use of the Armory seals the Wave Lance and all spells for the duration of its use.

Pattern Correction
-Tail Blue cannot be counterattacked.

Light Blue
-Tail Blue has access to 50% of her base stats in civilian form.

If You Would Like To Read This Quest Unspoiled I Suggest You Stop Reading Here
Phoenix Guildy

Phoenix Guildy

Stats

Health: 2,500
Base Damage: 200
Base Resilience: 150
Magic Modifier: 100

Affinity: Ponytails
Weapon

Ponytail Gear
Level 5
Attacks Per Turn: 2
Affinities: Ponytail
Abilities: Double Hit
Spells

Burning Phoenix Kick
Level 10
Base Damage: 1,500
Magic Modifier: 500
Affinities. Ponytail
Abilities: Knockback | Burn
Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 10
-Controls HP and Resilience.

-Allows Phoenix Guildy to superficially copy the Affinities and Abilities of certain defeated enemies. During battle, at any time, Phoenix Guildy may replace her Ponytail Affinity with any copied Affinity in order to activate those abilities

Transience Part TRUTH
-Phoenix Guildy can perceive the true form of all things.

Brake Release
-Phoenix Guildy may release her energy to ensure maxed out modifier rolls for two turns; however, Burning Phoenix Kick needs to be cast on the following turn, or will be rendered unusable until the end of battle.

Mirage Revive
-Each dawn, this Ability gains a stack. Upon death, Phoenix Guildy may consume these to revive, regaining 20% of her maximum Health for each stack used.

Last edited:
Character Files
WARNING: MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD!
READ SHEETS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

• Name:
      Hong Liang
      Alias: Tail Red
      Title: The Twintail Idiot
      Affinity: Hope | Twintails | Story Maker

Quote: "If you continue down this path then your existence ends here!"
      Hobbies: Thinking about Twintails, watching Television
      Special Skill: Ashakic Record of Twintail - As long as he's seen a person's twintails he can instantly recall every detail about them

Weakness: Obsessed with Twintails, Has to put in ten times the effort of a normal person in order to learn things, makes most normal people around him cringe (Only mildly aware of this himself), oblivious lady killer(?)
      Strength: Obsessed with Twintails, surprisingly in-shape, can ad-lib up a hammy monologue like nobody's business.

Bio: A sixteen year old high school student obsessed with twintails. One day managed to awaken to a magical girl form known as Tail Red much to the shock of everyone around him. Though his twintail obsession puts many people off, he strives to be like the heroes in his television shows and generally acts hot blooded. However, if it doesn't included twintails or tv shows, he is very ignorant and can come off as an idiot. Unfortunately, an accident caused him to lose his memories eight years ago shortly before he moved in next door to his best friend Lan Yu.

• Name: Lan Yu
      Alias: Tail Blue
      Title: Savage Princess/The Blue Emotion
      Affinity: Transience | Schema | Legend Maker

Quote: "...Sorry I don't have a catchphrase."
      Hobbies: Martial Arts, Cooking, Occasionally reading fashion magazines
      Special Skill: Jack of All Trades Master of All of Them - When it comes to Martial Arts, Lan is skilled in just about every one. This comes with the added benefit of picking up new styles, techniques, and weapons with almost no effort.

Weakness: Easily Teaseble, Quick to anger, Is way too biased for her older sister, Waits until the last minute to cram in studying, bad at hammy acting
      Strength: True-Blooded Martial Artist, surprisingly very fashionable, master taste critic

Bio: Hong's best friend and also a sixteen year old high school student. The heir to a martial arts dojo, Lan has studied martial arts and the philosophy of fighting since she was a young girl. Eight years ago she awakened as Magical Girl Tail Blue along with her friend Erina but ever since Erina died four years ago most of her training is used fighting against the increasingly stronger Tail-Bots Twirl sends at her whenever they happen to get into an argument. Due to Hong's unknowing influence, she has begun to branch out into cooking and fashion though she is very envious of her older sister's natural charms and has become a bit body-conscious.

• Name: Secret~
      Alias: Twirl
      Title: The Genius Scientist who Lives In a Basement/The White Atoner
      Affinity: N/A

Quote: "When you're a genius like me, you can manipulate reality until fiction becomes reality."
      Hobbies: Anime and Manga watching, Shitposting on internet boards, designing new projects
      Special Skill: Seek Time ZERO - Knows how to manipulate both Magic and Physics using multiple methods like it's nothing. The name has nothing to do with the skill, it's just what Yuan Liang dubbed it.

Weakness: Way too prideful, Goes berserk whenever she sees practitioners actually dressed as wizards, Is probably being driven insane trying to comprehend the laws of the universe, Tries too hard to hide her sensitive side, doesn't bother giving explanations because "They're boring"
      Strength: Ridiculously smart in both mathematics and science, Good with people (In her own way), Could probably make a quick buck as an IT person, would be famous if it wasn't for… Oops I said too much~

Bio: A genius scientist who lives in the Liang's Basement. Despite being twenty two years old, she doesn't have a proper job and just leeches off the Liang's, spending her days either doing questionable science in their basement or wasting time online. She's been with the Liang's as long as Hong and Lan can remember and hung out with the pair since they were kids. However, she has never been seen outside of the house and the questions as to who she really is and how she came to live with the Liang's have yet to be answered.

• Name: Yuan Liang
      Alias: Hong's Mom/Owner
      Title: Delusion Master

Quote: "Mmmh, yep. This is what you call the Perfect Recipe."
      Hobbies: Cooking, Watching TV, Cosplay
      Special Skill: False Reality - She's just really good at cosplay and acting. The name is stupidly dramatic.

Weakness: Thinks her naming sense is cool when it's not.
      Strength: Yes.

Bio: Hong's mother and the thirty-five year old owner of the Cafe Adolescencia. Despite her age, she occasionally relapses back into eighth grade syndrome and her customers are also mostly middle school dropouts. According to Twirl, she had a period where she was completely normal and serious but the laid back atmosphere of Adolescencia ended up bringing it back. In her youth she delusionally thought she was a superhero however, nowadays she's content with being just a female commander and lets her son take on the role of Hero instead.

• Name: Emu Huang
      Alias: None
      Title: Yellow M

Quote: "...Sip."
      Hobbies: Tea Drinking, Dancing, Scamming Kids out of their money
      Special Skill: Culture Thief - Despite the fact that she's obviously not Japanese, she easily convinces people she's just met that she is.

Weakness: Saying negative things about Erina, drinking coffee, pointing out she's not Japanese, definitely "Yellow"
      Strength: Skilled Businesswoman, Great Educator, Most people think she's cultured

Bio: The mother of the deceased Erina Huang. At thirty five years old, she's the head of both the Huang family/cooperation and the chairmen of the city's biggest private school. Yet despite all of this, or maybe because of it, she never hesitates to make some quick cash off of whoever happens to be her latest victim. However, she also greatly values proper teaching so even if her prices are sometimes ridiculous they're generally worth the cost. Despite acting cultured, she occasionally lets her "Yellow" side slip out. Nobody knows why she dresses in a kimono but after the last person who asked people don't dare to questions it.

• Name: Dark Grasper
      Alias: Anko Isuna
      Title: Glasses of Love
      Affinity: Glasses

Quote: "Hi hi! It's everyone's favorite YouTube idol Anko-chan~"
      Hobbies: Playing Video Games, Analyzing things, Stylizing her Glasses
      Special Skill: Style Switch - Just by altering her posture, Grasper can make her Glasses appear either stylish, cool, or cute and can switch between these modes with a 0.1 second delay.

Weakness: Bugs, Sweet food, Having someone throw her off while she's trying to Ham, Doesn't actually think she's cute
      Strength: Awesome by Analysis, Can instantly make up a hamny monologue on the fly, Glasses-Master

Bio: A mysterious girl who works with the Guildys, most details about her identity are unknown. As a side thing, she works under the name "Anko Isuna" as a Net Idol with the goal of spreading the love for Glasses. Yes, Dark Grasper is in fact her real name and her status as a human is uncertain.

• Name: Drag Guildy
      Alias: Xu Mei Han
      Title: The Wandering Wind

Quote: "Past the future is where the truth lies."
      Hobbies: Martial Arts - Swordplay, Music, Hair styling,
      Special Skill: Faster The Master - Xu Mei's reaction time is insane, to the point where she can easily get a Perfect on the hardest difficulty in a rhythm game with little effort

Weakness: Dislikes getting dirty, Slow things, Lemonade,
      Strength: Pretty good musician, Can kick your ass, can read people's emotions easily, probably the closest to a normal person here

Bio: A Guildy Hong met in her civilian identity. Drag is the leader of the Noble Heart guildy unit, though occasionally she doesn't feel like that good of a leader. Out of all the Guildy commanders, she's the one with the closest relationship with the Guildy leaders? When she's not training, she's working at her part time job or learning to play an instrument. Did some of the music for Grasper's idol work and is letting her stay at the Noble Heart apartment for the time being. Is deceased as of END GUILDY.

• Name: Swan Guildy
      Alias: Hu Kang
      Title: The Furious Swan
      Affinity: Sadism

Quote: "The hell are you looking at?!"
      Hobbies: Acting (Attempting), Getting into fights, roasting cheap meat
      Secret Skill: Mood Brood - Surprisingly, when Swan is trying to act, he becomes both a much more competent fighter and actor at the same time. He doesn't use this ability much though because it reminds him of Crab.

Weakness: Shen Liang, Carrots, His own Fashion Sense
      Strength: Intimidating glare, his stomach is a bottomless abyss where he can forever eat as much meat as he wants, theoretically a good fighter when he isn't jobbing

Bio: A Guildy that tried to beat up Hong in his civilian form. Neither of them knew they were Magical Girl and Guildy though so it's technically okay. Swan is a wannabe actor who has a tendency to annoy the rest of the Noble Heart unit by constantly starting to quote shakespeare in bad english. In return, the unit never fails to point out his lack of a job. It doesn't help that he spends the budget allocated to him on expensive burgers and old clothes from thrift shops. He had a girlfriend named Shen Liang but they broke up for… complicated reasons. He is the most motivated of the Noble Heart unit barring Drag herself. Is deceased as of LIAR GUILDY.

• Name: Fox Guildy
      Alias: Shuo Huang
      Title: The Most Handsome Man In The Universe The Lying Fox
      Affinity: Ribbon Trickery

Quote: "Good luck Hong you crazy bastard!"
      Hobbies: Conning other Guildys (Pays it back eventually), freestyle rapper (Not), Modeling (Fucks sake man stop lying) Never.
      Secret Skill: Yes.

Weakness: None. (Lazy, the truth, can't stand potatos or cows)
      Strength: Yes (No)

Bio: A Guildy who Hong met in his civilian Identity. Fox helped Hong workout until he ended up buff in less then a month what the fuck dude. He is the Vice Commander of the Noble Heart Guildys but you'd be excused if you thought that was Swan. In truth, he's actually not qualified to be a gym trainer. He used his ability, Suspension of Disbelief, to lie and get the job. He refuses to tell anyone what he does in his freetime, including the one writing this character file. Fox may know the truth, but it's not like he's ever going to tell you what it is. Well, I could, but it's not something you'd really like to hear. Is deceased as of DOUBLE GUILDY.

• Name: Crab Guildy
      Alias: Huan Xiang
      Title: Shadow LIghtning of the Wandering Clouds of the Golden Sands
      Affinity: IMAGINATION! Chunni

Quote: "Quick as lightning, fast as thunder, swift as the wind, thin as the air, fluid as water, overwhelming as the ocean, bright as light, golden as the sun, hot as fire, powerful as a volcano, and as holy as an angel! That is who I, Crab Guildy, am!"
      Hobbies: He reads way too much, way too much, pretty much just spends all his free time reading and watching tv
      Secret Skill: Golden Tongue - Despite floundering in pretty much any other skill, Crab Guildy's sense of taste is actually really refined. Granted to him everything taste lopsided but if he says it's fine then it's great.

Weakness: Taking out the trash, takes criticism harshly, has way too much free time
      Strength: A… Very Vivid Imagination

Bio: A Guildy who Hong met in his civilian Identity. Crab occasionally comes to the Adolescencia cafe in order to drink some of their delicious coffee. He is the one who introduced Hong to Shuo in the first place after Hong "saved his life". When he's not training his ability to be the best it could be, he's watching old anime on a tv or surfing the web in internet cafes. The truth is, when Crab was younger, he was bullied by some other Guildys for his attitude and his spell ability. It was originally called Dance of the Shadows but everyone else just referred to it as Nothing Personnel Kid despite how many times he told them to stop. It was Drag who stepped in and got everyone to stop and since then she has always been his role model. Is deceased as of REJECTION GUILDY.

• Name: Turtle Guildy
      Alias: Zhong Li
      Title: The Tired Turtle
      Affinity: Coat

Quote: "Just tell me when things make sense again."
      Hobbies: Ice Skating

Secret Skill: Energy Saver - Turtle Guildy can do anything with the least amount of energy possible. Literally anything.

Weakness: Almost never says anything, has spent his whole life on Ice Skating
      Strength: Can read other people's emotions easily, has perfect balance, pretty good Cook.

Bio: The fourth Guildy that Hong fought. They actually met earlier when Hong decided to scout out the place of the duel before the fight began. If he knew of this however, Turtle would just sigh at how of course the magical girl he was going to fight was the guy who was terrible on ice. Turtle has spent his whole life dedicated to Ice Skating, in fact it's pretty much been dedicated to that specific Ice Skating rink for years. Whenever he's not Ice Skating, Turtle spends his time either sleeping. He is the Noble Heart's team cook and without him they have to subsist on a diet of fast food and convenience store snacks. In the days leading up to his duel, Turtle realized that he was probably going to die, and so he arranged for his duel to be on the ice skating rink that he so loved. For once in his life, he decided to use some of the energy that he never used and go out with a bang. Is deceased as of SHELL GUILDY.

• Name: Rabbit Guildy
      Alias: Shi Shang
      Title: The Expensive Rabbit
      Affinity: Boot

Quote: "How the hell is any of this my fucking fault?!"
      Hobbies: Blogging, Spending money, Karaoke
      Secret Skill: Advertisers Secret Weapon - Rabbit Guildy can frame pretty much any object in a way that'd make someone want to buy it. She could probably sell you a literal trash can and you'd buy it with a good deal on her end.

Weakness: Spends way too much money, will do almost anything if you flatter her enough
      Strength: Her singing range is pretty wide, has a good fashion sense

Bio: The third Guildy Tail Red faced off against. Rabbit Guildy has one thing on her mind at all time: Shopping. Specifically, shopping for Boots. It's gotten so bad that Drag has had to limit the amount of money she could spend each month. In the meantime, Rabbit runs a fashion blog on the internet that gives her a modest amount of income. In her off time, Rabbit likes to sing karaoke at a place right around the corner of the street the Noble Heart apartment is on. She's been scouted to be a model a couple of times but for some reason she always turns the offers down. Though Rabbit Guildy gets along well with the rest of her Unit, her feelings towards Drag go a bit beyond friendship… Is deceased as of TRY GUILDY.

• Name:
      Chameleo Guildy
      Alias: Zhai Nan
      Title: The Dorky Chameleon
      Affinity: Red Hair

Quote: "Damn you normal bastards!"
      Hobbies: Dating sims, taking care of animals
      Secret Skill: Baritone Voice - Chameleo Guildy can shout loud enough that whoever hears him is instantly paralyzed. However, he only gets this loud when it concerns waifus.

Weakness: Hates those who he considers to be better off then him, never bothers to train, has no self confidence when it comes to talking with Girls
      Strength: Is surprisingly good at taking care of animals

Bio: The second Guildy that Hong ever faced off against. Chameleo is responsible for a series of incidents around town of women fainting for no discernible reason. The truth is that he tried to hit on him, however due to his poor social skills, he ended up flubbing it so bad that he accidentally used his ability Tue Heart's Colors on them. He's tried online dating before, that didn't work out. Chameleo spends most of his days just playing dating sims, writing bad poetry, and hanging out with the stray dogs that live around the neighborhood. He gets a lot of flack for the fact that his Guildy ability, while in civilian mode, can only be used by changing the colors of his eyes. Though he may be a loser, even he wishes that he could have some youthful heart pounding romance. Is deceased as of MAN GUILDY.

• Name: Lizard Guildy
      Alias: Ji Xing
      Title: The Forgotten Lizard
      Affinity: Doll

Quote: "Just remember me and I'll be able to face my death proudly."
      Hobbies: Photography, stiching
      Secret Skill: Picture Capture - Lizard Guildy seems to capture the essence of whatever he takes a picture of. This usually comes at the price of acting like a total weirdo when taking the picture though.

Weakness: Fades into the background, gets too ecenteric when doing his work, slightly impulsive
      Strength: good photographer

Bio: The first Guildy Hong ever met and the one that caused him to awaken as Magical GIrl Tail Red. Lizard Guildy is the weakest of the Noble Heart Guildys and yet he's also the one who makes the most money out of all of them. Contrary to popular belief, Lizard Guildy is not interested in children in a certain manner. In fact, he doesn't actually have many of those kinds of desires to begin with. Lizard Guildy, in normal day to day life, acts very shyly and little more then a background character. However, when it comes to his art, Lizard Guildy gets very energetic and impulsive. At the end of the day, the thing that Lizard Guildy truly wants is to be remembered. Is deceased as of IGNITION GUILDY.

Last edited:
Enemy Character Sheets
WARNING: MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD!
READ SHEETS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

NOBLE HEART GUILDYS

(Noble Heart) Lizard Guildy

Lizard Guildy

Stats

Health: 150
Base Damage: 45
Base Resilience: 20
Magic Modifier: 5
Weapon

Doll Gear
Level 1
Attacks Per Turn: 1
Affinities: Doll
Ability: Knockback | Stagger
Spells

Inazuma Shocker
-Converts the energy inside dolls to form a ball of pure electricity
Level 1
Base Damage: 30
Magic Modifier: 55
Ability: Stun
Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 1

Memories of Youth
-Before battle, the user can give their energy into dolls for later use. When used, they can sacrifice one of the dolls for a 20% boost to a stat of their choosing. This effect can be stacked via multiple dolls but it only lasts for 1 turn.

(Noble Heart) Chameleo Guildy

Chameleo Guildy

Stats

Health: 165
Base Damage: 35
Base Resilience: 40
Magic Modifier: 10

Weapon

Hair Gear
Level 1
Affinities: Red Hair
Ability: Ray
Spells

Paint Me The World
-By using a series of certain colors, the user blinds anyone looking at him while simultaneously putting them in a state of Vertigo.
Level 1
Base Damage: 15
Magic Modifier: 45
Ability: Blind | Vertigo
Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 5

Colors of Me
-User can change the color of his skin in order to better blend in with the environment

True Heart's Colors

-The user can change the color of their skin into a rapidly changing series of colors which put the target into a hypnotic trance. Once in this state, the user can implant suggestions in the target's head to act a certain way, but only when they are looking at the changing color.

(Guildy) Rabbit Guildy

Rabbit Guildy

Stats

Health: 600
Base Damage: 90
Base Resilience: 160
Magic Modifier: 45

Weapon

Boot Gear
Level 3
Affinities: Boot
Ability: Knockback
Spells

Inaba Drop
Level 3
Base Damage: 225
Magic Modifier: 150
Ability: Armor Pierce

Usagi Pound
Level 3
Base Damage: 120
Magic Modifier: 120
Ability: Rain of Blows
Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 4

Sprint: Level 4
-Rabbit Guildy has a footspeed of 40 mph.

Fancy Feet
-If Rabbit Guildy hits an object with her foot, the object will follow the trajectory she wants it to follow.

(Noble Heart) Turtle Guildy

Turtle Guildy

Stats

Health: 800
Base Damage: 90
Base Resilience: 175
Magic Modifier: 60
Weapon

Coat Gear
Level 3
Affinities: Coat
Ability: Intercept
Spells

Storm Center
Level 4
Base Damage: 200
Ability: Vacuum
Abilities

Heavy Weather
-Turtle Guildy can increase and decrease gravity in an area around him.

(Noble Heart) Fox Guildy

Fox Guildy

Stats

Health: Ask me no questions,
Base Damage: and I'll tell you no lies.
Base Resilience: Unless I feel like it, of course.
Magic Modifier: Then you're just shit outta luck.

Affinity: Trickery
Weapon

Trickery Gear
Level Ɛ
Attacks Per Turn: ?
Affinities: Trickery
Ability: (Variable)
Spells

Lie to me baby
Level 1
Affinity: Trickery
Ability: Perception Control
Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 3

Suspension Of Disbelief
-The lie is truth and the truth, a lie. Fox Guildy can craft lies and deceptions so exquisite that even reality itself believes them. Though only one such fabrication can be maintained at a time, the limits to what they can be are quite broad.

(Noble Heart) Crab Guildy

Crab Guildy

Stats

Health: 400
Base Resilience: 200
Magic Modifier: 150
Affinity: Chuunibyou
Weapon

Chunni Gear
Level 5
Attacks Per Turn: 3
Affinities: Chuunibyou
Spells

Absolute Destruction Twin Pincer Annihilation Attack From the Crab Born In The Ever-Shifting Golden Sands of Sunlight Whose Rays Eternally Shine Down Upon The Earth Without Mercy
Level 5
Base Damage: 400
Affinity: Chuunibyou
Ability: Maim

Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 4

Nothing Personnel, Kid
-Crab Guildy may teleport directly behind any combatant on the field, at will.

(Noble Heart) Swan Guildy

Swan Guildy

Stats

Health: 1,000
Base Resilience: 100
Weapon

Sadism Gear
Level 5
Affinities: Sadism
Ability: N/A
Spells

Pummel
Level 3
Base Damage: 150
Ability: Double Hit

Abilities

Make em Hurt
-Every time Swan Guildy deals damage, increase his base damage by an equal amount. Resets at the end of battle.

(Noble Heart) Drag Guildy

Drag Guildy

Stats

Health: 1500
Base Damage: 350
Base Resilience: 350
Magic Modifier: 65
Weapon

Transience Gear
Level 5
Ability: Damage Block

Blazer Blade
Level 5

Spells

Sky Wing Beat
Level 5
Base Damage: 750
Magic Modifier: 750
Ability: Catastrophic Damage
Abilities

Dual Wield
-Drag Guildy can utilize both of her weapons simultaneously.

Blink And You'll Miss It
-Drag Guildy's actions require one more level of High Speed Combat to follow than they would otherwise.

Passing Immortality
-All damage Drag Guildy takes is healed after a delay of two turns.

Past The Future
-This phase of weakness is temporary. Given time, we will surely grow, and achieve true strength in doing so. Drag Guildy may ignore prerequisites when purchasing items in the shop.

Brake Release
- For two turns, Drag Guildy can release her energy to ensure her Magic Modifier always rolls at maximum. However, Sky Wing-Beat must be used the following turn or be rendered unusable for the rest of the fight.

HIGH VALHALLA GUILDYS
(High Valhalla) Valkyria Guildy

Valkyria Guildy

Stats

Health: 5,000
Base Damage: 600
Base Resilience: 400
Magic Modifier: 30

Affinity: Honor
Weapon

Valkyrie's Call
Level 10
Attacks Per Turn: 3
Affinities: Honor
Abilities: ???

Honor Gear
Level 5
Attacks Per Turn: N/A
Affinities: Honor
Abilities: ???
Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 10

Master Skill
-Valkyria Guildy may sacrifice three actions to negate an opponent's action

Ride of the Valkyrie
-???

???

(High Valhalla) Medusa Guildy

Medusa Guildy

Stats

Health: 1,600
Base Damage: 100
Base Resilience: 160

Affinity: Hugs
Weapon

Hugs Gear
Level 5
Affinities: Hugs
Abilities: Auto-Grapple | Hit by Level | Target by Level
Spells

Snake Eater
Level 3
Base Damage: 375
Magic Modifier: 225
Affinities. Hugs
Abilities: Detonate | Undodgeable
Abilities

Guildy Gear: Level 8

Deadly Wait
-For every two turns that Phantom Snare has been activated on a target, Snake Eater's affects increase by thirty percent

Slippery Snake
Level 3
-As long as Medusa Guildy is not engaged in a grapple, her apt is increased by the level of this ability.

Phantom Snare
-Once Medusa has touched a target, she can place a "lock" on them that allows her to grapple them at any time on the battlefield.

Last edited:
DOLL GUILDY
With a cry, I jumped towards the now named Lizard Guildy and swung my sword.

Blazer Blade: 40 Base Damage, +14 Dice = 44 Total Damage
Lizard Guildy: 20 Base Resilience, +5 dice = 25 Total Reduction

19 End Damage

Lizard Guildy: 150 - 19 = 131 Health Remaining

The Blazer Blade cut through the air and towards the chest of the lizard, leaving a shallow cut across the skin.

Lizard Guildy inhaled sharply, "Oh god that hurt more than I expected it would."

"Oh sorry- Wait no! I meant to do that!" I paused for a bit, "...You gonna be okay?"

"No no! Do not worry for me! The look of worry in your eyes is more than enough to reignite my fighting spirit!" He raised a fist, "If only you had a doll! Than things would be perfect!"

I want my pity back.

"Hey, you know I'm a guy right?!" I scooted back a bit, "Doesn't hitting on me like that creep you out at all?!"

"Nonsense!" He waggled his finger and I could almost see an imaginary pair of glasses form on his face, "Everyone knows that only girls can be magical girls! And yes, there are cases where a boy turns into a magical girl but in cases like these it's when the boy is transgender which is the result of being born with a female soul! Thus, I can confidently say that your inner beauty has now come to fruition!"

I could feel the blood draining out of my face, "Where'd you hear that."

"Throne of Heroes Online."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

That was close, everyone knew that half of the information on Throne of Heroes Online was guesswork made by those crazy MG junkies-

"Oh and there was that entire documentary on the subject as well!"

"GAH!!" I yelled waving my sword in the air, "You just had to ruin my relief!"

"Ah, I see you are still in denial." He nodded sagely, "Maybe some experience in your new body would do you some good. May I suggest holding this doll and-"

"Dude I'm not going to pose for you!"

"Um, excuse me." Our heads tilted to the girl who shrunk back a bit before continuing, her voice shaky. "W-What's uh.. transgender?"

Silence.

Absolute silence.

"This is your fault." I hissed.

"What, no! How is this my fault?!"

"You brought up the subject!"

"Only because you exist!"

"Um…" The girl looked sad, "I-Is that one of those things I'm not supposed to ask about?"

I sighed before giving her the best smile I could, "Aya right? This is something you're going to have to ask your mom about when you're older. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get back to her safe and sound."

"My god." Lizard Guildy commented from the side, "Such cuteness! It's incredible!"

Please shut up.

"O-Okay miss!" She paused before looking at the bed below her in thought, "Mister?"

"Don't worry about it." I smiled before turning serious again and facing the Lizard, "Now! Back to the fight!"

"Of course!" Lizard Guildy yelled, "Seeing such moe in front of me has more than reignited the burning in my hea-"

"SHUT UP ALREADY!"

I slashed him again with my sword.

Blazer Blade: 40 Base Damage, +17 dice = 47 Total Damage
Lizard Guildy: 20 Base Resilience, +1 dice = 21 Total Reduction

26 End Damage

Lizard Guildy: 131 - 26 = 105 Remaining Health

"Grah!" He coughed out before throwing a punch of his own at me.

???: 45 Base Damage, +2 Dice = 47 Total Damage
Tail Red: 35 Base Resilience, +2 Dice, -5 WALL = 32 Total Reduction

15 End Damage

Tail Red: 175 - 15 = 160 Remaining Health

STAGGERED!

I could hear the girl's scream as I suddenly flew through the air and slammed into the metal wall behind me. My breath escaped my lungs and I fell to the floor.

Yeah that was… probably gonna leave a bruise.

"Hmph, it doesn't have to be this way. Just pick up a doll and-"

"Like… hell..!" I wheezed, "But… let me recover for a sec…"

"Oh! Uh right sure." He blinked and I managed to get back to my feet, using my sword to hold me up. "...You gonna be okay?"

"Ah right yeah. I'm good now." I lifted the Blazer Blade up and got into a stance, "That'd just leave a bruise at best! And when there's twintails involved, then I won't dare surrender!"

"Oh a heroic speech! Very well than, I shall grace you with my full power!" He grabbed four dolls off the bed and held them, two in each hand. "Behold!"

Quite frankly, it looked ridiculous.

"T-Those eyes! They're the same as before but somehow they seem much better!" Stop, please. "But nevertheless, these dolls are more than they seem! Come at me and I will show you the true power of dolls!"

"If that'll make you stop than bring it on!" I roared, using the metal wall to launch myself towards the Lizard as my blade cut the air.

"Kuhuhuhuh… now! BOOST!"

Blazer Blade: 40 Base Damage, +19 Dice = 49 Total Damage
Lizard Guildy: 28 Base Resilience, +4 = 32 Total Reduction

17 End Damage

Lizard Guildy: 105 - 17 = 88 Health Remaining

The dolls in his left hand glowed before vanishing in a burst of light, his body starting to glow as my blade once again sliced his chest.

Too bad it seemed to do absolutely nothing.

"Greh! You're pretty strong Tail Red…" The dolls in his right hand began to glow, "It pains me to think of how this battle will end but I will do what must be done! BOOST!"

???: 63 Base Damage, +4 Dice = 67 Total Damage
Tail Red: 35 Base Resilience, +3 Dice = 38 Total Reduction

29 End Damage

Tail Red: 160 - 29 = 131 Remaining Health

It felt like a wrecking ball had just smashed into my face. I couldn't even blink before his fist just sent me flying through the air and soaring through the warehouse.

Unfortunately for me my misery wasn't over.

"BOOST!"

???: 54 Base Damage, +1 Dice = 55 Total Damage
Tail Red: 35 Base Resilience, +7 Dice, -10 GROUND POUND = 32 Total Resilience

23 End Damage

Tail Red: 131 - 23 = 108 Remaining Health

STAGGERED!

I could vaguely make out a dark green blur in front of me before my entire body slammed into the ground with a loud bang (I think the concrete below me actually cracked a bit) and it was all I could do to look up at Lizard Guildy, who slowly began to walk back to the bed of Dolls.

"Do you see now the true strength of Dolls?" He began, "Each and every doll here is imbued with my power, which I can recall to boost myself at will. Unfortunately, I have to sacrifice the doll in question in order to access that power but their memory more than remains! When you are young you play with them as your companions, and when you are old you look back at them with the fond Memories of Youth! That is what a doll is and that is my power!"

I…

I could barely understand what he said at the end but, if every doll in here gave him a boost…

Well then that was one hell of a boost.

I needed a plan, fast.

[] Aim directly for the dolls
[] Don't let him touch the Dolls
[] Pose Pictures for him NO
[] Write In

AN: Much to your shock, Lizard Guildy's sheet has already been updated.

Last edited:
IGNITION GUILDY
The plan was simple really.

I couldn't let him touch those dolls.

With a cough I got up on shaky knees. Pain shot through my legs but I ignored that to raise my sword. "I won't…"

"Hm?" He let out as he turned around, "Wait the fight is still going?!"

"Of course!" I shouted, "My love of twintails won't let me stand down! I won't give up know matter how much you beat me!"

"I dunno you're looking kind of beat up…"

I paused, "Not too bad right?"

"Er, maybe it'll bruise a bit?" The lizard suddenly stared down in thought, "Wait do bruises in your magical girl form stay? I couldn't bear to see your beautiful form marred by my own hands."

"I don't actually know. Hopefully not? My mom would probably be worried sick if I came home bruised." Wait a goddamn- "No! That's not the point!"

And that was still creepy!

I brandished my sword, "Lizard Guildy… I won't give up until Aya is safe at home with her mom! Those twintails, you won't scare them ever again!"

"A fine heroic speech Tail Red." He gestured to the rest of the room, "But do you really think you can defeat the power of Dolls?"

"The answer to that is simple really," I let a grin cross my face before making a mad dash towards the Lizard, "AS IF I'D LET YOU TOUCH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait wha-"

Blazer Blade: 40 Base Damage, +10 Dice, +10 Surprise Charge = 60 Total Damage
Lizard Guildy: 20 Base Resilience, +3 Dice = 23 Total Reduction

37 End Damage

Lizard Guildy: 88 - 37 = 51 Remaining Health

I slammed the pommel of the Blazer Blade into his chest as he started to fall backwards.

"And now the follow up!"

"OH GOD THE PAIN!"

Blazer Blade: 40 Base Damage, +19 Dice = 59 Total Damage
Lizard Guildy: 20 Base Resilience, +1 Dice = 21 Total Reduction

38 Total Damage

Lizard Guildy: 51 - 38 = 13 Remaining Health

Jumping up, I swung the Blazer Blade downwards before spinging around to kick him in the head. The Lizard flew to the side as I landed on the ground in front of the bed with a thud. With a twirl, I held up my sword to Lizard Guildy. "If your dolls make you stronger.. then I just need to make sure you don't touch any of them!"

He coughed, struggling to stand up before lifting up his fists, "I... See.."

There was a silence as I realized how damaged he was, "Do… Do I have to kill you? I mean, you seem pretty good for a monster."

"For a monster she says." He chuckled as a smile crossed his face, "Heh! Keep your conscience clear Tail Red! Us Guildy's always know to look out for death at any moment! As far as ways to die goes, at the hands of a beautiful girl is not at all bad! Why, many men would kill to have that chance! Well, no because that'd kind of defeat the point…"

This guy isn't really good at speeches is he?

"Nevertheless, this is no longer a fight to save a simple girl! This is a clash between your Twintails and my Dolls! And while I admit that your twintails are very pretty, I won't give up on my end either! Allow me to show you the ultimate technique of Dolls!" He held up his hands and suddenly six of the dolls on the bed started glowing before turning into pure light in front of him and forming a ball of… electricity? "While it's true that I can't boost myself without touching my dolls, my dedication to them has allowed me to create this finishing move! Behold! THE INAZUMA SHOCKER!"

Oh… Shit.

Inazuma Shocker: 30 Base Damage, +42 Dice = 72 Total Damage
Tail Red: 35 Base Resilience, +10 Dice = 45 Total Reduction

27 End Damage

Tail Red: 108 - 27 = 81

STUNNED!

With a flick of his wrist the ball slammed into me and sent electricity through my body. I fell back against the bed as my limbs spasmed. It was like i lost control of my entire body, also that hurt like hell.

"Huff… Huff…" Lizard Guildy let out triumphantly, "How do you like that?"

I didn't like it, not at all. My everything hurt and while I didn't feel like I was going to die from it, it felt like my body had all its strength er, zapped away. (I'm sorry please forgive me.)

There was a silence as my body slowly went back to normal and I could slowly feel my strength returning.

"Oh um, I didn't kill you did I?" The Lizard let out sheepishly, "I mean that was my first time trying it out on a living creature and I heard that it had enough volts to cause some serious harm to a regular human but you're an MG so I thought you'd be able to take it-"

"I'm alive." I gasped out, stopping him before he could bable too much, "That… Is a hell of a move. Can I get a break?"

"Yeah sure."

Mmm. Wow this bed is comfy.

"Um, Miss-Mister Tail Red?" Aya began, crawling over to where I was, "You're going to win right?"

"Of course I am." I smiled, slowly my arms moved up to touch her face. "If it's to protect your twintails than there's no way I could lose."

"Eh…" She touched her hair, "Are my twintails really so special?"

"Definitely! Twintails are the absolute best hairstyle in the world! There's no other hairstyle that could charm as many as the Twintails! Not braids, not ponytails ponytails, only Twintails! Every Twintail is unique and has charm!" It was like she flipped a switch in my heart and an engine ignited inside me, growing hotter with every word I spoke. Strength slowly returned to my body as I pushed myself off the bed, "The possibilities when it comes to Twintails are infinite! Your twintails are wholly unique to you, and you should be proud of that! Don't let the world get you down! Whoever dares disrespect Twintails, I will be there to protect them! That is why I fight! To protect the twintails in front of me!"

Suddenly knowledge started forming in my head and a rainbow glow started crawling down my arm. I instinctually raised my fist up and held it towards my opponent. "Lizard Guildy! You have shown me the power of your dolls, now allow me to show you the power of my Twintails! The Ones I've sworn to protect! AURA PILLAR!"

A beam of pure light exploded in my arm and shot towards the Lizard before enveloping him in a pillar of swirling fire and energy.

"TAIL RED!" He roared, struggling to move. "What is this?!"

"Aura Pillar, a barrier beam that binds the enemy and the symbol of my protection!" I declared.

That's right…

I am not simply someone who fights.

I am someone who will do anything at all costs to protect Twintails.

Anything…

Even if It meant pushing myself to the absolute limit!

"BRAKE RELEASE!" I roared as the engine within me kicked into overdrive. The little jets on the side of my waist suddenly lit up and propelled me forward and into the air above my enemy. The Blazer Blade suddenly opened and fire began to consume it whole. "And this is my Finishing Move! The strength that the Twintails have given me! GRAND BLAZER!"

Grand Blazer: 50 Base Damage, +45 Dice = 95 Total Damage
Lizard Guildy: 20 Base Resilience, +5 Dice = 25 Total Reduction

70 End Damage

Lizard Guildy: 13 - 70 = 0 Remaining Health

EXTINCTION!

The buster jets on my sides stopped and I descended upon the lizard, burning sword in hand. With all that I could, I roared my heart out and pushed all my strength into one strike that cut through the pillar.

I landed on the ground with a thud and Lizard Guildy fell to his knees. "Haha… So… Death is upon me. Yeah, going out via cute girl isn't the worst way to die."

"Lizard Guildy…" I began only to be cut off by a laugh.

"Do not feel guilty. I suppose a doll must eventually be grown out of anyways." He sighed, "Just remember me and I'll be able to face my death proudly."

I couldn't speak.

His dying wish…

"Also in that finishing blow I felt your twintails touch my cheeks and realized the truth of your words!"

"Oi don't let those be your dying words! I want something good to remember you by!"

"FAREWELL!"

"WAIT HEY!"

But before I could do anything his body exploded, blinding me until the smoke cleared leaving no remains of him.

He… was dead.
I stood there in shock, unsure of what to do.

Eventually I…

[] Took Aya to the Police Station
[] Ran Home like my life depended on it

+5 EXP TAIL ON!
+10 EXP Defeated Lizard Guildy!
+5 EXP Saved the world the girl.

Current EXP: 20

(Shop Unlocked)
(R. Ignited)

[] Spend Exp?

AN: The sad part is that we all know Hong didn't feel any embarrassment during that speech.

Last edited:
HOME GUILDY
"Alright," I began as I walked the girl to the police station, now back to my regular self. "You need to keep my transformation a secret, okay?"

"Mhm!" She nodded vigorously, "Don't worry mister! Your secret is safe with me!"

You know, for someone who was just kidnapped she's surprisingly cheerful.

Still, we were kidnapped for longer than I thought. The sun's already going down…

I can't believe I just thought that.

"Aya!" a woman's voice yelled as we rounded the corner.

"Mommy!" the girl yelled, running up to her mother with open arms.

The two embraced each other in front of the police station while an officer just kind of stood nearby with a smile on his face.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips. What a heartwarming scene…

"Hm?" the mother let out as she looked up from her daughter. "Oh! You're the young man I asked earlier! Thank you so much for finding Aya!"

"Oh no! It was no problem!" I let out a small laugh, "I had to do something after all."

"Still!" She stopped hugging her daughter and ran up to me, grasping my hands. "Thank you so so much!"

"Ahaha…" It was at that moment I realized exactly what time it was, "Oh shoot! Sorry but I need to get going home now."

"Oh!" She let go of my hands, "Wait, before you go, what's your name? I couldn't possibly let you leave without giving proper thanks!"

"Ah, Hong. My name's Hong Liang." I gave the mother daughter pair a thumbs up before turning around to walk away.

It was around the moment I turned the corner that I heard Aya's voice again.

"Mommy, what's transgender?"

Grk!

I bailed from that conversation as fast as I could.

It was dark out by the time I got home.

"I'm back!" I cried as I walked into the cafe portion of my house.

"Welcome home," my mom greeted me from behind the counter. A woman in her 30s who still managed to look like she was in her 20s, she smiled as I walked in the door. "You were in quite the rush when you left, did something interesting happen?"

"Ah, something like that." I scratched my head, "I'll tell you later. Do you know where Twirl is?"

"Down in the lab as always." She walked over to the fridge, "I'll get started on making dinner, what do you want to eat?"

"Curry and rice!" I shouted, walking into the section that was actually my home.

Mmm, I should probably explain shouldn't I?

For about as long as I could remember, my mom had run a cafe from our house that served primarily to uh, weirdos. Not to say it was directly advertised as that, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that was the case, but that didn't stop oddballs and fanatics from flocking to the cafe like flies.

Some even claimed they were practitioners, and I would usually take such claim with a grain of salt if it wasn't for…

This.

The goddamn elevator built into my house.

I sighed as the metallic doors closed behind me and I began to descend. Yeah, the reason why I'm so used to the odd and out of the ordinary even more than the average citizen was because of one girl.

The doors opened and long white hair greeted my eyes, sadly not in the Twintails style but that didn't mean she wasn't still beautiful in her own way. Just slightly disappointing.

Than you get into her personality and any charm she did have is completely destroyed.

"Hey Hong!" She exclaimed cheerfully, "What brings you down here so suddenly? I could've probably prepared something special if you told me you were coming down."

"No, please. We don't need another Christmas cake incident." I shivered, "It's part of my house anyways, why do I even need to tell you I'm coming."

"Oh my, barging in to a girl's sanctuary so suddenly. Maybe you want to take me and-"

"Stopping you right there!" I exclaimed, "I know exactly what you're thinking!"

"So we can skip the-"

"Goddammit Twirl," I sighed as she let out a sly laugh.

Yeah, by all accounts she was the weirdest out of all the oddballs who come to my house. The genius scientist who had lived with me for as long as I could remember, Twirl.

Also known by her other title, The Lady Molester Who Lived In My Basement.

Not that I've seen her do anything to anyone but me, but she rarely leaves my house anyways.

"Anyways, ignoring my lonely self." Lonely? As if, "What's up with you?"

"Right, I became a magical girl."

"Oh I see you became a- What."

"Yeah…" I laughed awkwardly, "Alright so I was kidnapped by a lizard after searching for a little girl-"

"What." She paused, "Wait! No! Explain everything from the very beginning!"

"-And that's what happened," I summarized with a nod, "The Lizard was defeated, Aya was returned to her mom, and the day was saved."

"Hmm…" She let out a deep breath before sighing, "Lizard Guildy huh…"

"That's what he called himself." My shoulders lifted up in a shrug, "He was a good guy in a… way, I guess. Shame's he's dead."

"Yeah, shame." Twirl mumbled before perking up, "Speaking of! You must show me your MG form! I need to see this!"

I shivered, "Oi, oi, you're drooling there!"

"Ah but Hong, I can't handle the thought of ever living the rest of my life without ever seeing your MG form." I gulped. "Hehehe, I bet it's just the cutest…"

I sighed, "I'm most definitely going to regret this…. Tail On!"

Unlike the first time I transformed, the all consuming burning feeling in my chest didn't feel like it was going to devour me whole, no it felt more… comforting as my body changed into that of a little girl's. "I am Magical Girl Tail Red!"

There was a pause.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" The women practically squealed, jumping on me. "You're soooo cute!"

"H-Hey let go!" I struggled in her grasp, "How are you this strong?!"

"I spend my time training in case the chance ever appears before me!"

"What chance?! And how does shitposting on that MG Board even count as training?!"

"Training for the soul of course!"

"How does that even make any sense?!" It was just than that the doors to the Lab opened and the familiar scent of food wafted into my nose. I turned around to meet the eyes of my mom who was staring at us in shock, "Mom! Help!"

The curry fell out of her hands with a loud clang, spilling on the floor.

So we ordered pizza that night.

"My my, I didn't ever expecting my little boy to become a hero." She sighed after hearing the tale, "You'd make your father so proud."

"Yeah…"

Truth be told, I don't actually remember my father. We don't even keep photos of him around the house so all I know of the man is whatever mom tells me.

"So, what are you going to do now?" She smiled, "Are you going to patrol the streets at night? Or maybe go off and join the Counter Force, fight the good fight?"

"Maybe." I nommed on the pizza, Mmm so good… "Don't really know though, it's all so new to me. Ah, I need to get testing at the Counter Force right?"

"Ha!" Twirl laughed, puffing her chest out proudly, "Who needs those guys when you have me! I can guarantee that I can do everything they can, but better!"

"I'm like 50% sure your better is just some illegal modification to the equipment."

"You have so little faith in me, Hong!" The scientist flinched back, "The police haven't caught me yet you know?!"

"That implies they've tried before!"

"Now now settle down you two." My mom waved, "Hong, just know I fully support any path you decide to go on, alright?"

I sighed before smiling, "Yes Mom."

"As long as you know that. Now, finish your meal and go to bed. We can talk about this more tomorrow."

"Yes…"

Mmm, these blankets. So soft…

Twintials…

Ugh some shut off that beeping sound.

Yeah, that's much better. Just a little longer….

The sound of the door to my deck opening vaguely reached my ears but I didn't bother with it until my blankets were rudely pulled off, "Hah?!"

"Hong what the fuck, it's already 9 am why are you still asleep?!" A feminine voice reached my ears, I blearly opened my eyes in order to come face to face with glorious blue twintails, and even angrier blue eyes. "Come on, get up!"

"I'm up I'm up!" I shouted out defensively pushing myself into awakeness. Geh… "Ugh, Lan do you have to be so pushy?"

Right yeah, this was my neighbor and the girl whose family ran the martial arts dojo right next to mine, Lan Yu. My oldest and only friend who had stuck with me throughout the years.

"Hmph!" She puffed out her chest. "If I don't wake you up you probably will sleep in till noon!"

Of course, I knew the perfect comeback. After all, if there was one weakness Lan had, the one complex that defined her very soul!

"You know even if your puff out your chest there's nothing there so there's no incentive for me to- Hmghgmghgmgh!"

"Dumbass!" she roared, as she pulled her fist out of my stomach. "I'll be downstairs!"

And with that she opened the door of my room before slamming it behind her.

Yep, just your typical morning.

Now… What to do?

You have (4) Actions

[] Social
-[] Hang out with Lan
-{] Hang out with Twirl
-[] Hang out with your Mom (Loser)
[] Martial
-[] Spar with Lan in her Dojo
-[] Experiment with your MG abilities in Twirl's lab
[] Informational
-[] Waste time crawling through shitposts Read threads on ToHO
-[] Man the cafe and keep an ear out on what the customers have to say

+3 EXP Mom's approval
+1 EXP Piss off the flatie

4 EXP gained = 14 EXP

Last edited:
TEST GUILDY
One, two, three… One, two, three…

"Hyah!"

"Gah!" I yelled as I fell to the floor. My entire body hurt from Lan's assault on me, apparently she was still pissed about this morning…

"Ah I think we can call it here." My blue haired friend replied as she sat down on the ground, "You're doing about as well as always."

Which was to say, not well at all. Truly, I had no real talent for fighting, which really made it all the more shocking that I managed to do so well yesterday.

Er, well enough. I guess.

I think I looked cool during that finisher but than Lizard Guildy had to say final words like that… Eesh, gonna haunt me to the day I die.

Of course, while I was more than comfortable telling mom and Twirl about my new status as a Magical Girl, I was still at a loss as to how to explain it to Lan, which was why I was currently sparring in my regular male form.

I kinda remember Twirl mentioning something about magical girls being given fighting instincts as part of becoming magical girls? But that was in the middle of some other Twirl Talk that I didn't really understand…

"Here, water." Lan handed me a glass of cold refreshing water thank god! "Woah!"

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, grabbing the glass from her hands and chugging it all down. Oh yes that was good…

"Christ Hong, you're acting like you haven't had water in weeks." She sighed, "What's up with you?"

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh?' me, you were all sluggish during our spar today. You're at least usually attentive." She put her arms on her waist before tilting forward, "So, what's gotten into you?"

"Ah, nothing much. Just something occupied my mind and I couldn't get much sleep last night…"

"Oh." Lan dropped her arms, "You were probably thinking about new Twintail styles or something like that."

"Nah, not that." I waved my hand, "Something else."

"...S-Something else?" She looked at me, hey what's with that face? "Like what?"

"You know, the future and stuff."

"T-The future?!" The blue haired girl was instantly in front of me, placing a hand on my forehead. "You're not sick are you?!"

"Oi if I was sick wouldn't you have already noticed by now?!"

"Well I could've just made it worse!"

"That makes no sense! Why would you spar with me then?!"

"I thought a twintial idiot like you couldn't get sick!"

"I feel like I should be really offended by that!"

The two of us paused before we ended up laughing so hard we had to sit back down on the floor. Honestly I didn't really think too hard last night about the future, I didn't really know what I wanted to do in the future but now that I'm a magical girl it feels like the world has both opened and narrowed…

Oh my god, is this how a college student feels?

"Hey Hong." Lan began interrupting my thought process, "We've been doing this for two years right?"

"More or less, why?" I asked, looking over at her.

"It's just… You haven't really improved at all." There was a pause before she continued, "Do you even want to do this?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, you're better than someone untrained, yeah, but you're not at the level where you could even be considered a fighter…" She sighed, "And maybe it's because I kinda forced you into this so you don't really have any drive to improve… do you want to just stop sparring?"

I couldn't say anything.

I mean, it's true that I wasn't really a fighter but I knew why Lan was doing this with me…

Eventually, I gave the only answer I could give.

[] No, let's keep sparring
[] Yes, I don't want to do this anymore

"I see…" She went quiet, not saying anything.

Than my phone buzzed and I groaned before pulling it out.

New Message from: Twirl:

"Hey, Hong! The preparations for your testing have been all set up so stop hanging out with that Ape and come see poor old me~"

I gulped, nervously turning around as the sound of fist hitting flesh boomed across the room. "I feel like that white haired cougar said something bad about me."

"Ahahaha! Of course not!" I laughed, standing back up. "Well, gotta go. See you later Lan!"

I burst out of the dojo and ran as fast as I could to my house.

My survival instincts told me I did not want to be in the immediate vicinity of Lan for the foreseeable future.

I had to say, now that I wasn't in combat, I could really take in my Magical Girl form's body fully.

Mostly to realize that my twintails were quite honestly the most beautiful I had ever seen. If this weren't myself, I'd probably be blinded by such magnificence.

...Is, does this count as being vain? Like from an objective standpoint they are good looking twintails. You just couldn't deny it. Except they also belong to me so-

"Alright Hong!" Twirl's voice announced through the speakers. I could see her wave through the monitors in the corner of the white room. "I'm about to unleash the bots so get ready! Oh, and don't worry about causing too much damage, this room can take just about anything."

"...Should I be worried about what you do underneath my house if you need a room like this?"

"Don't worry, I follow all scientific procedures!"

A beat.

"Mostly."

Yeah I'm just going to soundly ignore that or else I'll be worrying for the rest of my life that a bomb will go off while I'm sleeping.

"Alright! Beginning testing in three… two… one… go!"

Siren's blared as the room was bathed in red. The floor in front of me opened up and from it crawled out two humanoid machines, each holding a sort of electric baton of sorts.

"Ah, the standard Twirl-Bot model." The scientist sighed wistfully, "It's good that I can finally pit them against someone other than that inhuman friend of yours."

I had seen Lan actually bend steel with her attacks so I knew where she was coming from, but still…

"Am I the test subject here or are they?"

"Details!" She waved, "Alright Hong, I'll be throwing about different types of bots at you and you're job is to try and destroy them all! Kind of a waste of resources but who cares! Now, Fight!"

"HOSTILE DETECTED. DESIGNATION: TAIL RED." The bots spoke in unison, their batons sparking as they got into a fighting stance. "BEGINNING COUNTERMEASURES. FIGHT: ENGAGE."

"Alright!" I held the Blazer Blade up before charging forward. "Show me what you got!"

Blazer Blade: 40 Base Damage, +7 Dice = 47 Total Damage
Twirl-Bot D.U.V.S.: 50 Base Resilience, +0 Dice = 50 Total Reduction

0 End Damage

Twirl-Bot D.U.V.S.: 100 - 0 = 100 Remaining Health

With all the force I could muster I swung the blade.

The sound of metal hitting on metal rang throughout the room.

Nothing happened.

"Hm, might have reinforced them a bit too much." Twirl what the fuck did you make these things out of, "Good luck~"

I swear I could see a glint in the bot's metallic eyes.

I gulped.

"GODDAMMIT TWIRL!"

This whole testing thing wasn't fun.

At all.

"One… Down…" I let out as I jammed the blade into his chest before kicking him off the sword. "Alright- Woah!"

Stun Baton: 50 Base Damage, +0 Dice = 50 Total Damage
Tail Red: 35 Base Resilience, +2 Dice = 37 Total Reduction

13 End Damage

Tail Red: 175 - 13 = 162 Remaining Health

"Grah!" I yelled, moving out of the way as the baton scraped my back. "Did you have to put the voltage on these batons so high?!"

"You'd be surprised what Lan can push through!" Twirl cheerfully replied, "Anyways, one down, one remaining, go go go!"

Blazer Blade: 40 Base Damage, +15 Dice = 55 Total Damage

5 End Damage

Twirl-Bot: D.U.V.S: 100 - 5 = 95 Remaining health

Twirling around, I slammed the Blazer Blade into the remaining robot's side only for it to amount to just a shallow scratch and a bit of a dent.

No seriously, what the hell were these things made out of?! I had to carefully run around whacking it just to get one of them down! I was a magical girl right?! No, more importantly, I was someone who had vowed to protect twintails! How could I protect them if I didn't have enough power to destroy a single robot?!

Wait, power...

"Do you see now the true strength of Dolls?" He began, "Each and every doll here is imbued with my power, which I can recall to boost myself at will. Unfortunately, I have to sacrifice the doll in question in order to access that power but their memory more than remains! When you are young you play with them as your companions, and when you are old you look back at them with the fond Memories of Youth! That is what a doll is and that is my power!"

I don't know why, but at that very moment, somewhere deep in my heart those words resonated within me.

I flipped out of the way of an incoming strike from the machine and landed on my feet with a small thud. My knuckles went white as I gripped the Blazer Blade and held it towards the machine, "Lizard Guildy… In order to be a worthy Twintail Hero, I'll use your dolls to push myself forward! The memory of our encounter, I'll never forget it! Now stand by my side, Gear Shift!"

Affinity changed to Doll

The power, the knowledge of his ability. The moment those words escaped my lips I understood.

I glanced at the corpse of the broken robot as the remaining machine charged at me.

A smirk escaped my lips, "That'll do."

I ducked out of the way of it's swing before rolling forward to the bot corpse, touching it with the edge of the Blazer Blade before a feeling inside of my chest stirred and flowed straight through the blade and into the pile of scrap metal.

The flow stopped as I dodged another attack from the second bot.

"Oh! An ability, nice." Twirl commented, "Now that you made that fiery speech there's only one thing left to do right?"

"That's right! The finishing move!" I kicked the scrapped bot to the wall and held my fist up to the the remaining opponent, "AURA PILLAR!"

Just like last time a beam of light shot towards the Robot before he was enveloped in a pillar of fire and energy, "ERROR! ERROR! MOVEMENT BLOCKED! ATTEMPTING TO MOVE! MOVEMENT FAILED! ERROR! ERROR!"

I slid across the floor and landed against the scrap metal. Instincts that I had never felt before overwhelmed me as I closed my eyes and let the world fade away for a bit.

....Almost there… The power I seek… The true strength of Lizard Guildy… It's building up within me!

"NOW!" I roared, drawing the energy from the fallen robot back within me and letting out my all, "Brake Release! This is the end! GRAND BLAZER!"

Grand Blazer: 60 Base Damage +6 dice, +8 dice, +6 dice, +12 Stationary Target = 99 Total Damage
Twirl-Bot. D.U.S.V.: 50 Base Resilience, +0 Dice = 50 Total Reduction

49 End Damage

Twirl-Bot: D.U.S.V.: 95 - 49 = 46 Remaining Health

I charged towards it, the Blazer Blade held up in my hands burning with power as I charged forward and slashed with all my might.

"HAAA!" I roared, flying past it as I felt the metal of it's torso being cut up on my sword. I held my pose up for a little bit before sighing and turning around to see my handywork-

It was still standing. It's torso had this ridiculously nasty cut inside of it that cleaved through it clean but it still stood up high, albeit with it's circuitry showing.

I took a deep breath before letting out everything I had, "OH COME ON!!!"

In the end It took a lot more whacks until it died but by that point I was just utterly done with the fight.

Man, talk about depressing. I even tried to act cool and everything…

Even if Twirl mocked me mercilessly for it afterwards for being a "Tryhard when it didn't even matter"

After that I decided I needed a break and so here I was, manning the cafe while mom went took a nap for the next few hours. Gotta keep my ear to the ground and all that, even if most of the customers are like… this.

"One coffee, as black as darkest night." The man in front of me ordered. He had his face wrapped up an everything so I think he was pretending to be a ninja or something. With a smile I prepared the coffee he asked for before delivering it to him, "My thanks."

A sigh escaped my lips as he walked to one of the seats in the cafe.

"Oh, Hong?" A familiar voice reached my ears and I turned my head to meet the bespectacled eyes of the brunette in front of me, "You're managing the cafe today huh?"

"Ah, yeah." I rubbed the back of my head, "Mom's out back taking a nap. So what can I get for you?"

"The usual please." She smiled, taking a seat in front of the bar portion. Soon enough she had a plate of cake and a sweet coffee in front of her, and she gleefully took a bite of the dessert. "Mmm, good as alwa-"

The brunette paused, "Hong you're a guy right? Do you think these cakes are making me gain too much weight?"

"Please don't ask me that."

Instantly the customer seemingly deflated on the table, "Waaaaah! They do don't they?! Is this why I can't get a boyfriend?!"

Oh god here she goes. Better stop her before this gets too far.

"Have you tried, um." I struggled for the right words, "Online dating?"

"Are you kidding?!" She slammed her fist into the table, "Have you not seen the fainting reports on the news?!"

"Fainting reports?" The question left my lips with a shrug, "I… Don't really watch the news much."

"Mmph, yeah. There's been an increase in woman of all ages suddenly having fainting attacks. Not with anyone around either, they were alone off doing something when they suddenly fainted." She sighed, calming down. "Nobody on the news can seem to agree on what it is. Some say it's just the weather, some say it's an illness going around, and some even say it's some sort of magic stalker or something. Either way, I'm not risking it."

"Huh," I let out, "Well thanks for letting me know."

"Yeah, probably won't bother you due to your gender." Her face turned dark, "Guys sure have it easy huh?"

Oh shit this conversation turned in a dangerous direction!

"Haaa…" I let out as I collapsed on the couch.

"Busy day hm?" Mom asked, switching the channel.

"Yeah." I sighed, glancing at the TV. Hm she was watching… "Aren't you a little old to be watching this kind of stuff?"

It was a… Kids show I think? Imported straight from the Japan-region at the very least. Standard super hero show from what I could tell. I think I can recall catching a glimpse of this when I was a kid so it's probably a rerun.

"Silly boy, don't you know?" She let out a smile, "A true fan doesn't let something such as age stop them."

"Please stop, you're starting to sound like Twirl."

Mom let out a laugh as I slumped in my couch. "Now Hong, don't stay up too late. You have school tomorrow after all."

Yeah… School huh…

I jolted up from my chair, "Oh god there's a test tomorrow! I haven't studied! Loveyoumombye!!!"

And with that I dashed straight into my room and spent as much time as I could cramming until my brain started hurting and my body dragged itself into bed.

Then, unfortunately for me, tomorrow came.

You have (2) Actions

[] Social
-[] Hang out with Lan
-[] Hang out with Twirl
-[] Hang out with Mom (Loser)
[] Martial
-[] Spar with Lan
-[] Test yourself Against the Twirl-Bots (Read: Throw yourself into the meat grinder)
[] Information
-[] Waste time crawling through shitposts Read threads on ToHO
-[] Man the cafe and keep an ear out on what the customers have to say

+3 EXP Spar with Lan
+5 EXP Throw yourself at the robots

8 EXP gained = 22 EXP

[] Spend EXP?

Last edited:
SCHOOL GUILDY
If I had to describe my high school it would be as such: A disturbing lack of twintails.

Which was of course, natural. High school was generally considered to be the stage before you move on to adulthood. It's the last few years you'll ever spend being a "Young Teenager" and by the time you get out you would most likely be legally an adult.

But because Twirl exists, who is far past the age of 18, I can firmly say that you wouldn't actually be one.

Regardless, this of course leads to the dying out of twintails, which are seen as a childish thing. Girls who want to show they've "grown up" remove their twintails and replace them with more mature styles. Which is fine, though it pains my heart, I've long come to understand that this is the natural way of life.

But, ignoring my personal feelings for the moment, there was one thing that I'm sure all students could agree on: This school was hard.

Since the age of 8 I had been enrolled in a private school right in the middle of the city, with enough money to throw around that the campus was the stunning image of modern day technology and polished beauty, the school entrance alone looked like it came straight out of a painting or a heavily photoshopped image. And even ignoring what it looked like, they could still afford to put vending machines in the hallway of every building's second floor.

Actually that may have just been a grab at our cash. Again.

Considering the school was backed by a very rich corporation, did they really have to do that....

...Money aside, the school accepted students from kindergarten through twelfth grade but you had to pass through it's super grueling testing system first. And even once you're enrolled the testing never lets up even once. I was attending the school on some kind of special circumstances and even I wasn't exempt from this fact.

Which of course led to this situation.

"Okay so that makes (2x^2)^(3/5) equal to x*((8x)^0.2) correct," Lan explained, tapping her pen on my workbook. "You got all of this?"

"Yeah, I think I do," I mumbled, scribbling the answer to another problem.

"Good." She sighed, "Now, number 12-"

"The second fall of Rome ended when humanity decided to throw a nuke down a portal," I answered immediately.

"Right." She nodded, jotting that down. "Okay wait, wasn't this after all the nuclear weapons were being decommissioned?"

"Italy still had some lying around."

"I… Huh. Right yeah they never managed to actually go through with it."

I shrugged, "Well I mean, war broke out and everything. Again."

"Right." Lan looked out the window, her eyes seemingly far away. "Now I'm remembering when that happened. It was all over the news and everything… You remember too right?"

"Vaguely." I nodded, "Wasn't that long ago but you know…"

"Right yeah." The blue haired girl nodded. In unison we both sighed before closing our workbooks with a smile.

Than we placed our heads in our arms and groaned. "We're gonna fail."

If it wasn't obvious by now, Lan and I were not good students. Well, we'd like to think we were average students, but it always felt like test day had some looming aura of depression and failure all around us. It was hard to keep up hope in that kind of atmosphere.

It didn't help for Lan that her history class had already moved on to modern events and you know, the war that was much of the focus of the class hadn't even finished so…

Ack, this was getting depressing. And the test was next period too…

"Moving away from that mess," Lan declared, lifting her head off the table and shoving the work book in her bag. "Thanks for continuing to spar with me. It… means a lot."

"Huh?" I let out turning to face her but she had her head turned away from me for some reason. "Oh, no problem. I mean, I guess I have the feeling I'm going to be needing it more often in the future anyways."

"R-Really?" The blue haired girl stuttered out, "Why's that? Are you thinking of joining the Counter Force or something?"

"Maybe, dunno." I shrugged, "It's mostly because I learned Twirl has rooms built to contain a bomb in her lab and I'm partially scared of what might be under my house."

"Oooh." She smirked, "You go against the bots yet?"

"Yeah, worst hour of my life." I groaned, "I think I spent most of it just running away from them."

"Hehehe…" Lan looked at me with an evil glint in her eyes, "The secret is really easy. You just toss them on the floor and than you beat the creations of that BITCH RIGHT INTO THE FLOOR!"

She began to pound the table as what I presume where memories of every single time they interacted started coming back into her head. "THAT STUPID-"

"Hey Lan! You're starting to dent the table!"

"I don't care Hong!"

Geez…

Risking my life and soul, I grabbed Lan's hand just as she was about to slam it into the the table another time. "I'll spar with you this afternoon so calm down okay?"

"A-Ah, yes…" She mumbled, her face turning red.

I sighed, "So uh, do you want me to meet you right after school?"

"Huh? Oh! I actually have something to do right after school real quick so we might meet up ten or twenty minutes later than usual." She groaned, "One of the teachers unloaded her chores on to me."

"...Did you break anything?"

"Why is that your first thought?!"

I gestured to the table and she gulped before turning to pale, "Wait am I going to have to pay for that?"

"Knowing this school? Probably." I placed a hand on her shoulder before smiling, "But don't worry, this is only the fifth time this month."

"...You know suddenly I feel like I'm going to really enjoy this afternoon."

My smile became stiff.

Oh. Well shit.

I totally failed that test.

Okay I'm exaggerating a bit. I'm pretty sure I got half of the answers on that test correct.

...Yeah I still totally failed that test.

Still, I had something to kinda-sorta look forward to: My spar with Lan. I was probably going to get my ass kicked and my magical girl form had instincts already built in, but training your base body was good for something right?

"...She's late." I mumbled to myself, checking the time on my phone. It had already been half an hour and yet I still hadn't seen any sign of her. She hadn't responded to my text messages either, maybe I should try giving her a call?

With a sigh I held up the phone to my ear and waited through the ringings before finally getting an answer.

"I'm sorry but this person is busy. Please call again later." The automated teller spoke over the phone before the lines cut out.

I held up the phone in front of me in shock. "Um, what?"

Busy? But she'd still usually pick up the phone. That's it I'm going to go check on her.

With a purpose to my stride, I quickly dashed across the campus before entering the empty hallways of the building she was supposed to be in. Right so the class she was supposed to be in was…

"Lan?" I asked, poking my head through the door. "Lan are you in there?"

Oh there she was! Just sitting there in the middle of the classroom. Phew, I was worried there for a moment.

"Hey Lan you were late so I was getting worried about you." I began, stepping into the room. "Come on, you've finished up right?"

She didn't answer me, just staring at the board in front of her.

"Uh, Lan? Earth to Lan?" I waved, stepping towards her cautiously. "...Just because your chest is the same as that wall doesn't mean you should get into a contest with it."

...No response.

"Lan!" I shouted, rushing towards her and grabbing her shoulder to turn her to face me. "Lan! Are you alrig…"

My best friend stared at me. There were no expression on her face, no smile no anger no nothing. It was a completely blank face with empty, soulless eyes. "Ho...ng…?"

"W-What the hell!?" I yelled, grabbing her shoulder. "Hey! Lan! Snap out of it!"

"I don't think so." A voice hissed from behind me. Before I even realized it some kind of invisible force grabbed me from behind. "A normie like you isn't ruining this chance for me!"

"Who-" I began, only to be ripped away from Lan and thrown out the door. I crashed onto the floor with a thud as I heard the sound of the metal door slamming shut.

I grit my teeth as I pushed myself to my feet before trying to open the door only to find it locked. Son of a…

"Hey! Open up!" I yelled, banging my fist on the door as I hard as I could. "Let Lan go right now!"

"No way! You'd think I'd listen?!" The same voice as before yelled back. "A handsome playboy like you probably has tons of girls hanging off him! You can let go of one right?!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" As fucking if! "Who even are you?!"

"Well since I'll just erase it from your memory later I'll suppose I'll tell you." He snarled, "My name is the one, the only, CHAMELEO GUILDY!"

I paused as the name reached my ears. "Chameleo… Guildy?"

"Ah well, I suppose that name wouldn't mean anything to you anyway-"

"You." A deep growl came from the back of my throat. "Are you the same Lizard Guildy?"

A silence descended upon us as I heard a choking sound through the door. "H-How do you know about Lizard Guildy?!"

"So you are." I glared at the door, the memories of last saturday came rushing back to me.

To think, that I'd encounter another Guildy once again.

"Well, whatever!" Chameleo Guildy yelled, "This chick is mine now! The process has already begun!"

Lan is… his?

The memory of Lizard Guildy forcing Aya-chan to pose with dolls reached my mind before Lan's blank face came to my mind.

The empty face of my best friend. Her usually bright twintails not even burning in anger, but completely blank.

Whatever this Guildy was doing in there… he was doing something to my friend.

And that was unforgivable.

"Tail On!"
I roared, letting my anger burn me whole as I once again transformed into my magical girl self. Without even stopping to think about it, I raised my hand as the Blazer Blade materialized into existence before slicing down the door in front of me, revealing a green lizard like creature standing in front of Lan.

"What?!" Chameleo Guildy roared as I stepped into the room. "A-Are you a magical girl?! But I-I've never even heard of you before! Who are you?!"

"I am MAGICAL GIRL TAIL RED!" I declared, pointing my blade at the Guildy, "And if you continue down this path, than your existence ends here!"

"Tail Red…?" He mumbled, "D-Don't tell me! You're the reason why Lizard Guildy disappeared!"

"I am," I nodded, "Now, let go of Lan before it's too late!"

"I see…" He mumbled, before turning to face me, his skin changing colors. "So it's my turn to face off against a hero huh? Than bring it on! No matter how I go down I'll go down fighting!"

And so, the curtain opened on my second battle with Guildys.

Of course, my first course of action was to…

[] Attack him straight on
[] Get Lan Away from him
[] Other

AN: GUILDY FIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
COLOR GUILDY
Lan…

I jumped forward, landing on top of one of the desks before avoiding a strike from Chameleo.

Had to get to Lan…

"Oi!" Chameleo Guildy shouted as I dashed towards my friend, "Where do you think you're going!?"

"Getting Lan away from you of course!" I replied, stopping in front of the girl. "There's no telling what you've done to her!"

"I haven't touched her I swear!" The guildy shouted defensively, "Do you think I want the cops on me?!"

I blinked, looking at the state my friend was in before looking back at Chameleo Guildy.

"Yes."

"No!"

"Whatever, just let me move her to the corner…" I began, picking her up and- Wow she's light.

Letting out a little noise, I jumped up and moved her to the corner of the classroom. "Right okay, we both mutually agree to not go near this corner."

"Sure, I'm cool with that."

"Now then…" As fast as I could, I pushed my body to turn around and held up the Blazer Blade, "Release what you did to Lan right now!"

"No way!" he roared, "Someone like you couldn't understand the-"

I dashed forward and swung the Blazer Blade.

Blazer Blade: 80 Damage, +15 Dice = 95 Total Damage
Chameleo Guildy: 40 Base Resilience, +3 Dice = 43 Total Reduction

52 End Damage

Chameleo Guildy: 165 - 52 = 113 Remaining Health

With almost no resistance at all, the blade cut the indigo skin of the guildy, leaving a very much noticeable gash across his chest.

"GAHH!" He roared, "THAT HURTS LIKE ALL HELL! AT LEAST LET ME FINISH FIRST!"

"As if!" My foot shot forward, aiming to kick Chameleo Guildy, only for him to dodge out of the way, "You think I'd just let you monologue while my friend is in danger?!"

"Yes!" he shouted, only to pause before he coughing, "I mean, that's how it always is in the movies…"

Um.

What.

"Regardless, to not even listen to me…" Chameleo growled, "This is what I hate the most about your kind!"

"My… Kind?" I mumbled, "I'm so confused right now… You mean humans?"

"What? No of course not!" He jabbed a finger at me, "I'm talking about you! Normie! Playboy! Harem Protagonist!"

"...You've lost me."

"Isn't it obvious?!" It was almost as if all his frustrations reached a breaking point as he turned red in color, "You must be at the top of the world! Talking to cute girls, your natural charm…"

"Huh?!"

Natural Charm?!

"Don't play dumb! It's your hair obviously! Girls must love it!" Wait, could he be talking about my tw- "Your all-natural red hair! Do you know how rare that is you fucking bishonen?!"

"My… hair color?" I shook my head before bringing up my sword, "No! Enough of this-"

"Stop right there!" He shouted, holding a now yellow finger up. "I'm not even done with this! Someone like you could never understand… THE PAIN OF A LOVELESS LOSER!"

With a mighty roar he grabbed one of the wooden chairs before smashing it over a desk, "How it feels to be… FOREVER ALONE!"

The floor seemed to quake as he lifted up his left leg and stomped down hard, "When your only romantic interests are DATING SIMS AND WAIFUS!"

"Please no," I mumbled to myself, "Knowing one of this type of person was enough…"

"I HEARD THAT!" The guildy roared, turning bright orange. "See?! You don't even want to associate with me!"

"Have you tried… You know, going out on dates?" I tried weakly.

"Of course I have!" He turned pink, "But all of them end in disasters! So than I tried picking up women and those were just even worse!"

Wait… Picking up women?

If they all ended up like Lan than could they have been?!

"Hold on a second! Are you the one who's been causing the fainting reports on the news?!"

"Wait shit it's on the news?!"

"Of course it's on the news!"

"WHY IS IT ON THE NEWS I DON'T WANT THAT KIND OF ATTENTION!"

"THAN DON'T DO SOMETHING SO STUPID!"

"ARGH!" He bashed his fist in to another desk, "It's not my fault! I'm just really bad at this pick up thing!"

"How do you mess up so bad you cause them to faint?!" I retorted.

"It's my ability!" He raised his hands defensively as his skin turned blue, "You see this?! This is my ability!"

I raised an eyebrow, "You… made them faint just by changing the color of your skin?"

"You think I'm so much of a loser that all I can do is that?!" Hey! Don't put words in my mouth! "No! The colors my skin changes into are a special kind of color! They are specifically designed to put whoever looks at them in a hypnotic trance! Once in this state, I can implant suggestions on how they should act! This is True Heart's Colors! ...Though I uh, it sometimes works on what my subconscious is thinking too so I end up accidentally messing with their heads."

Wait, with what he just said…

The blood drained out of my face.

"Hm?" he mumbled, tuning back to green. "What's with that look on your face?"

"You…" I began, "What suggestions did you put in Lan's head? What suggestions did you put in my head?!"

"She was an acciden- Wait, your head?" He raised up a glance at his hands as they changed to yellow. "...Oh."

And then a smirk crossed his face, "Tell me, can you move?"

I raised my sword. Okay that was still good so I should be fin-

"Hold it!" He shouted and I stopped.

I…

What?

"I see I see…" He raised a hand to his chin, "It seems that I put the suggestion 'Stop whenever I'm talking' into your head subconsciously."

"Then shut up!" I yelled back, moving towar-

"Wait a second." He lifted a finger, "So at the moment all I need to do is keep talking for you to not move right? Well there's something I've been meaning to ask you… Why are you a magical girl?! You self-identify as a guy right?!"

"Of course I do!" I yelled, "I don't know why I was given this power either… But if it's to protect the things that I love then I'll use it!"

"Wow, that sounded like what someone right out of a tv show would say!" He exclaimed, "But I do admit, you look much better this way."

"Um-"

"Honestly I'm at a loss at what to do now that this little factoid has come up." Chameleo Guildy shrugged, taking a seat at the desk. "I suppose that now I should probably keep talking in order to avoid any pain right? Yeah, so after yelling a bit I think I've started to calm down, sort of chillax you know? No wait, who even uses the word Chillax? That fell out of favor in like the 80s. Or was it the 70s? I don't know, whatever decade coined the word Radical. Radical…. The hell does that word even mean? That something is Rad? But what is Rad? Is it something that's cool? Or awsome? Whatever, I'm getting side tracked. Anyways now that I've brought up the word chillax I just want to say like the whole thing with your friend was kind of an accident. I started hitting on her and she freaked out and than I accidently caused her to relax too much and than she ended up like that and I'd snap her out of it but she'd have just fainted or something and I didn't really mean to do that and like you know how it is-"

"-Hey you're her friend right? If you really aren't going out with her as you say then do you know what kind of things that she likes? Like I mean I went after her because she was cute but I don't want to completely erase her personality. I want to just like, make sure she's still kept as you know uh… Lan. You know I don't' think I ever got her full name. Is it Hikari? Because you know, I bet she's a really bright girl. Not sure though. I wish she'd change her hair color to red but ya know, blue is fine as well. I guess, It's not that different from Red right? Besides you know, being the exact opposite of Red. Oooh! How about purple? What do you think about her having Purple hair?"

"Please…" I groaned from where I stood, "Stop talking."

"Now that's just rude! I'll have you know that manners are really important when you're communicating with someone. If you want someone to do something for you then you gotta make them want to do it. See now I don't want to stop talking. Anyways, purple hair… Hm does she play video games as well? Because that would make her the perfect girl for me not gonna lie. Video games are just so much easier to deal with than reality to be honest. You know, because in games you can at least win while in reality all you can do is live and stuff. Anyways-"

[] Power through the suggestion and shut him up
[] He's gotta stop talking sometime right?
[] Other

Voting is open
Back