Ghoul Quest (Tokyo Ghoul)

[X]Yes

Edit: The guy most definitely knows Alicia is the one who killed Alex. I mean, he tracked us down and we are the only other Ghoul with Alex at the time.

Last edited:
Weren't people saying something about our kagune leaving evidence behind? Can ghouls pick up said evidence and then track like a bloodhound? Like when the things burst out of our back do we bleed everywhere?

Weren't people saying something about our kagune leaving evidence behind? Can ghouls pick up said evidence and then track like a bloodhound? Like when the things burst out of our back do we bleed everywhere?
think like a cats claws, it doesn't bleed but where oh where does it go

I'm gonna laugh if he is asking if we are going to finish our meal...

Proly won't be resolved that easily tho, proly better to feel him out at this point.

[X]"Maybe, Why are you asking?"

Girl on Girl is hot, Guy on Girl is meh ( that stuff is about as old as the dirt on the ground), Guy on Guy is Yaoi bait and must be burn under the flame blest by the Pope
I don't find it hot. Anything yuri is seriously 'meh' for me and curbs my enthusiasm on reading the fic/quest. Can deal if it's really good, but even then I just skim over the romance bits.

[X]Yes

He wouldn't even ask us about this if he wasn't pretty damn sure we did it. I mean, otherwise he'd have no idea how we even looked.

Also, question. Are Q-bullets available for purchase for the average person or are they limited to the police?

[X]Yes

If this goes well he will be our first Ghoul contact, if not another Ghoul fight, and more experience in fighting.

Back