Gate - Thus First Recon Fought There!

Police? Army?

I am waiting for the expected "citizen militia"-nonsense as every "MahGuns&Liberty"-group + gangs form up into 'us versus them' mobs.
Well, I don't think it would really work because the weapons that would do more than just smidge of good are the so called "assault weapons" which were made illegal in California at the time, so any "citizen militia" would have maybe, a few shotguns, maybe a few hunting rifles and a pistol or two, but don't really expect more than that.

Well, I don't think it would really work because the weapons that would do more than just smidge of good are the so called "assault weapons" which were made illegal in California at the time, so any "citizen militia" would have maybe, a few shotguns, maybe a few hunting rifles and a pistol or two, but don't really expect more than that.

Molotov is easy to make. And there's a lot of tall building to throw them from. Or, hell, drive a truck up a straight road, put a brick or something to hold down the gas and lock the steer, and jump out while it's still building up speed is a valid stragety to fuck up people who group up together in large number. Sure it might have ended up in a lot of collateral damage, but what do gangs care about that anyway?

Last edited:
[sarcasm]
Of course, that is the law at the time.

Any cartel and gang members are going to be positively sure to follow that to the letter of the law, I'm sure. They'll even have their handgun licenses right in their wallets to prove they're nice, upstanding members of society.
[/sarcasm]

Can someone tell me what warrior bunnies are please, because i know if i put it in google, i will get only things that are XXX rated

Can someone tell me what warrior bunnies are please, because i know if i put it in google, i will get only things that are XXX rated
Minor race beyond the GATE

By the point of canon they're almost extinct and scattered apart because they don't want to submit to human empire.

Basically anthro-rabbits whose reproduction works in a way you would expect from a harem manga. -_-'
Used to be aggressive tribals with different clans/tribes fighting against each other, proud as well. Empire went in, butchered the resistance.

Their main leader/queen surrendered to one of the prince's of the Empire and became his slave for bed in order to not have her people destroyed/land taken from them. The Empire then publicly slandered her and told her people that she actually sold them out, before systematically enslaving (as slave-whores) and slaughtering everyone they could reach and leaving the survivors with burning hate towards their former queen while the prince continued to lie to the queen about her people.

You know, Basic Gate-Empire ROE (Rules Of Engagement/Enslavement).

Last edited:
Don't say it till you've seen it, dude. Trust me, all I've got is a bunch of rabbits standing upright looking all cute while wearing badass armors and weaponry.

And for the warrior bunny in Gate... hmm, google Viera race from Final Fantasy and you'll get a very good imagery for comparison.

Well they can do it by NOT use bunnies, and instead opting for wilder, ferocious name. Vermin? Rabbits?

No one will take the word bunny seriously. Ever.

Yeah, I actually liked how there was an Imperial POV. It's going to add weight to the coming stomp.

Yeah, I actually liked how there was an Imperial POV. It's going to add weight to the coming stomp.
I like how they thought that the cop was the only one they'd have to face. Oh sure, if they run into a police blockade they'll likely punch through via sheer weight of numbers, but it'll be a much bloodier affair.

Next they start breaking into apartments, only for a portion of the current owners to return fire...

I like how they thought that the cop was the only one they'd have to face. Oh sure, if they run into a police blockade they'll likely punch through via sheer weight of numbers, but it'll be a much bloodier affair.

Next they start breaking into apartments, only for a portion of the current owners to return fire...

To be fair, some of them had their reservations, but as usual the top brass are idiots... I do hope both the Legatus and the Imperator survive the upcoming slaughter, just to see their delicious, delicious despair, especially on part of the latter :D

That's because you are thinking of those cute fluffy pets and quite possibly the playboy bunny girls.

Actual wild bunnies are a little different...
Its not the species we can't take seriously its the word. Say bunny. Say it out loud. Bunny. Its not a word you can take seriously.

Well, until they meet the Killer Bunny of Caerbannog, that is. That motherfucker is vicious, I tell you.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. That was the killer rabbit of Caerbannog.

Its not the species we can't take seriously its the word. Say bunny. Say it out loud. Bunny. Its not a word you can take seriously.

The seriousness of words is relative, really. It differs from one person to the next. For example, as an Indonesian, I really can't take the word 'torpedo' seriously because in my country that's the word they use to call a particular food made of cow's male genital.

More likely they think that cop was the only mage that they'd have to face. They are probably expecting a (vaguely) organised resistance sooner or later, but they'll be gone before anything actually effective arrives. Or so they expect.
They don't quite realise the difference between 'medieval era response times' (that is, days at minimum) and 'modern era response times' (hours, at most) for effective military action.

... Given that I tend to like my cute things very killy, yes, yes I can take that seriously.

Last edited:
Back