GATE: And Thus The UNDF Fought There V2

I don't think the topic of orbital weapons, much less bombardment has been touched on this story. But considering that recon flights are being done and the use of B-52's? No, the UNDF haven't launched any satellites, much less ones capable of orbital bombardment.

At least, not that we've seen in the story yet.

Also, using orbital bombardment in real life is banned by the way.

Also, using orbital bombardment in real life is banned by the way.
Wow, how soft humanity is, as for aliens from different species they know how to counter orbital bombardment by using energy shield, just like Wakanda from infinity war, it successfully defend from falling that deployed monsters when it hits the ground, instead they put it outside the energy shield.

How will the UNDF deal with primitive humans with magic abilities, surely magic users are overkill. But for the UNDF how will they counter it? Hm? Would they really need a bigger gun, by using hypervelocity weapons such as the gauss cannon from Halo? Or using extreme concentrated energy cannon like the Hadron enforcer, from guardians of the galaxy.

The UNDF didn't reach interstellar travel yet, so they have a zero chance of surviving what ever lies beyond the galaxy there are more powerful species and far advance they could never imagined. And yet, they haven't build Dyson Sphere and the matrioshka brain.

Last edited:
since Terrans have been confirmed to be transported to Falmert on multiple occasion's already I wonder if we will see any lost civilisations making an appearance?

like El dorado being a large and prosperous amazon city state that stood near a gold deposit. or Atlantis being one of the world's first empires on the Atlantic in the bronze age that disappeared during a storm that appeared to have flooded the island. Although more grounded than the exaggerated mythologized versions they got retold as.

Last edited:
since Terrans have been confirmed to be transported to Falmert on multiple occasion's already I wonder if we will see any lost civilisations making an appearance?

like El dorado being a large and prosperous amazon city state that stood near a gold deposit. or Atlantis being one of the world's first empires on the Atlantic in the bronze age that disappeared during a storm that appeared to have flooded the island. Although more grounded than the exaggerated mythologized versions they got retold as.
Too primitive... The Terran should've worried what lies beyond the galaxy or beyond the universe. A type 2 civilization, A type 3 civilization and A type 4 civilization.

There's more to them than meets the eye.

The UN would have no problem dropping kinetic rods or nuclear warheads on high priority targets...if they had the means to get any orbital assets into the Special Region. The new prototype SSTO fighters the UN has are literally fresh off the line, and purely for Earth-Space Defence. Even a Stratocarrier won't fit through either portal, and the UN wouldn't even think of deploying it. What the UN has and operates is sufficient to get the job done as it stands. Will they eventually build some kind of orbital facilities? Rocket launch platforms will certainly be on the list of shit to build long after the UN position is solidified in the SR, and the Phauthi dealt with completely.

Let me be the first to say this, when I first joined SpaceBattles and found this story. I was a little surprised at how straight up bloodthirsty some of the posters are. But considering that the bad guys are, well… the practical definition of evil. And how much of a good job Quickdraw101 did at making the Saderans a hate sink. I find it understandable, but still extreme looking back on it now.

But considering that the bad guys are, well… the practical definition of evil.

Jay, as an Italian I can be considered a Roman descendent. College/University level books do not whitewash what my millennia-before ancestors were infamous for during conquest campaigns.
The Saderan Empire is being hinted in canon as having being founded by the Legio IX Hispana (GATE/Isekai'd by Hardy and then stranged in the Other World), so they are Late Roman Empire descendents too.
All the act they did in canon (and here too)? Perfectly in line with the historical Romans too.

So no, there are no exaggerations. Now, the readership's reactions are ITG, but that is to be expected.

Jay, as an Italian I can be considered a Roman descendent. College/University level books do not whitewash what my millennia-before ancestors were infamous for during conquest campaigns.
The Saderan Empire is being hinted in canon as having being founded by the Legio IX Hispana (GATE/Isekai'd by Hardy and then stranged in the Other World), so they are Late Roman Empire descendents too.
All the act they did in canon (and here too)? Perfectly in line with the historical Romans too.
I could imagine so many crimes that Rome committed against their slaves, crimes that have forever gone under the radar and buried in the sands of history.

Now with UNDF!Earth witnessing history all over again in the form of the Saderan Empire... Well, the obvious result above.

are there any rogue militias or paramilitaries that refused to disarm and demobilize after the war ended around? like the survivalists from Homefront.

are there any rogue militias or paramilitaries that refused to disarm and demobilize after the war ended around? like the survivalists from Homefront.
The handful that weren't outright exterminated by the Phauthi, got outright exterminated with extreme prejudice by the UN. There's a reason the Mexican Cartels went legit post war, because otherwise the US, Canada, and everyone else would have burned Mexico to the ground to wipe them out. Same was done to a Neo Nazi uprising in Idaho during the war and to various religious extremist groups in the South who believed the invasion was God's punishment for being a nation of heathens who leaned away from God's teachings.

To put it bluntly, the only reason the Taliban survived was because they very explicitly stayed in their lane, and left everyone outside of Afghanistan the fuck alone. The Mexican cartels survived by going legit. Those who went back to business as usual, were outright slaughtered.

To put it bluntly, the only reason the Taliban survived was because they very explicitly stayed in their lane, and left everyone outside of Afghanistan the fuck alone. The Mexican cartels survived by going legit. Those who went back to business as usual, were outright slaughtered.
Makes me wonder of the Taliban in this story essentially became a second North Korea? You could get stories of Afghans during post-war escaping into the neighboring counties just to find a better life.

Also, are the Taliban dealing with the Xeno-Biological creatures that the Phauthi had released during the war?

The handful that weren't outright exterminated by the Phauthi, got outright exterminated with extreme prejudice by the UN. There's a reason the Mexican Cartels went legit post war, because otherwise the US, Canada, and everyone else would have burned Mexico to the ground to wipe them out. Same was done to a Neo Nazi uprising in Idaho during the war and to various religious extremist groups in the South who believed the invasion was God's punishment for being a nation of heathens who leaned away from God's teachings.

So have the Talibans changed for the better after the war or still keeping their oppressive and backward ways? I think they are forced to change since they are pretty much rule over a wasteland and needs international aid

Besides their workforce pretty much suffers from severe shortages so they have no choice but to open all jobs for women even military job

Also judging from how the cartels went legit, the Talibans can no longer sell opium

Last edited:
Let me be the first to say this, when I first joined SpaceBattles and found this story. I was a little surprised at how straight up bloodthirsty some of the posters are. But considering that the bad guys are, well… the practical definition of evil. And how much of a good job Quickdraw101 did at making the Saderans a hate sink. I find it understandable, but still extreme looking back on it now.
yeah, some people advocating for the imperials to get the Nagasaki treatment or for the undf to act like the red army during their rampage across eastern Europe then impose the eldian discrimination from attack on titan on the defeated populace.

know that I think about it (the nukes not the war crimes and borderline racist discrimination) they probably could use some futuristic small portable so can easy fit through the gate tactical nukes on the imperials after the rest of the hostages are freed. just military targets to shatter remaining imperial moral causing mass surrenders and desertion. especially if the nuclear fallout from the blast can be downscaled as to be at least negligible or a way to clean it up has been discovered.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kouqB9-WUgQ

I don't know, why people are taking about having show mercy to the primitives. Think about advanced civilization and primitive civilization should not be mix. People think on Falmart that the UNDF use magic, however that's Clarke Tech third law. As for nuclear weapons? I don't know the UNDF are using fission-fusion materials or pure fusion without radiation. In some cases, they didn't have countermeasures against, magic users. Should've just abduct imperial mages and remove their brains? If they don't they should've develop a new weapon against magic users. Also it will be make sense, that the people of earth believe wizards are evil, they will eventually starts to process that they should hunt them down to extinction. Like the great jedi purge. If it not possible, I'm pretty sure among the people of earth decided to establish an anti wizard association or organization more like a pesticide that magic users are pest. If the UNDF keeps focusing about fantasy which is currently more primitive, aren't they concern what lies beyond the universe. What if there is a powerful advanced alien civilization existed hundred millions years ago before humanity existed and they are type 3 or 4 civilization.

If gate opens in phauti homeworld. The phauti would've decided to abduct imperial mages because they think their magic power are came from their brains.

To me that fantasy world are absolute alien or extraterrestrials species, doesn't matter if they are humans, besides they're primitives it's like we're talking to an arrogant conqueror cavemen.

People, what I mean is. Aren't the UNDF concerned what lies beyond the galaxy? The phauti are not type 2 civilization, from what the author said. The phauti is in the solar system, not other solar system, such as the alpha centauri, proxima centauri or any other solar system. The people of earth think it is over. But what's next coming for them?

The Dark Forest Theory has been broken.

Last edited:
I don't know, why people are taking about having show mercy to the primitives
besides they're primitives it's like we're talking to an arrogant conqueror cavemen.
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you. Are you going to bust out the cranial measurement tools next. They're not stupid they just have less accumulative knowledge.

I don't know, why people are taking about having show mercy to the primitives.
Should've just abduct imperial mages and remove their brains?
they will eventually starts to process that they should hunt them down to extinction.
doesn't matter if they are humans, besides they're primitives it's like we're talking to an arrogant conqueror cavemen.

See? This shit, right here. This was what I was talking about in my last post. Bloodthirsty.

This was the shit that was in a lot of the SpaceBattles.com thread. Before it got banned that is.

These fantasy people are primitive in technology and thought process dude! They are NOT an inferior species like some users here like to pretend. The only difference between us and them is our education and technology! And a whole bunch of other shit, like priorities and morals but that's the biggest difference people!

Jesus, I just remembered, the last thread had a TON of ITG'ing (Internet Tough Guy). And some of the shit was close to what the Nazis would have done if they were pacifist, I believe!

I don't know, why people are taking about having show mercy to the primitives. Think about advanced civilization and primitive civilization should not be mix. People think on Falmart that the UNDF use magic, however that's Clarke Tech third law. As for nuclear weapons? I don't know the UNDF are using fission-fusion materials or pure fusion without radiation. In some cases, they didn't have countermeasures against, magic users. Should've just abduct imperial mages and remove their brains? If they don't they should've develop a new weapon against magic users. Also it will be make sense, that the people of earth believe wizards are evil, they will eventually starts to process that they should hunt them down to extinction. Like the great jedi purge. If it not possible, I'm pretty sure among the people of earth decided to establish an anti wizard association or organization more like a pesticide that magic users are pest. If the UNDF keeps focusing about fantasy which is currently more primitive, aren't they concern what lies beyond the universe. What if there is a powerful advanced alien civilization existed hundred millions years ago before humanity existed and they are type 3 or 4 civilization.

If gate opens in phauti homeworld. The phauti would've decided to abduct imperial mages because they think their magic power are came from their brains.

To me that fantasy world are absolute alien or extraterrestrials species, doesn't matter if they are humans, besides they're primitives it's like we're talking to an arrogant conqueror cavemen.
For the love of Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Qthulu, and the Flying Fucking Spaghetti Monster, take this shit the fuck out of my thread before the mods fucking lock it! I'm not sure why the fuck my story is generating these kinds of responses, but honestly it's fucking annoying.

The UN ain't looking down on them for being primitives, but for being murdering, raping savages who launched a sneak attack and ruined the longest era of human peace in existence, in the aftermath of a war that left Earth nearly ruined and half of mankind dead.

This ain't racial, this is "we're fucking pissed you invaded us, and your going to pay the price for it" type of war and conquest.

For the love of Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Qthulu, and the Flying Fucking Spaghetti Monster, take this shit the fuck out of my thread before the mods fucking lock it! I'm not sure why the fuck my story is generating these kinds of responses, but honestly it's fucking annoying.

The UN ain't looking down on them for being primitives, but for being murdering, raping savages who launched a sneak attack and ruined the longest era of human peace in existence, in the aftermath of a war that left Earth nearly ruined and half of mankind dead.

This ain't racial, this is "we're fucking pissed you invaded us, and your going to pay the price for it" type of war and conquest.

Change of topic. How the UNDF gonna deal with non-intelligent species like Goblins, Ogres, or Trolls?

Many people will advocate to use them as cheap labour but In my opinion, they are not reliable labour force due to how dumb they are and actually cost more to maintain and control them than using robots or intelligent species. They are also not reliable soldiers either since drones and well-trained demi-human species like Bunnies, Elves and Volradens can do better job than them.

The UNDF should treat them either pest or wild animals that either must be exterminated or release in the wild. However, the releasing in the wild might cause problem since these beasts can cause more problem than some bears or deers in the future. Therefore, I think the UNDF should just build a preservation area for these creatures and harvest biological materials from them if they prove beneficial like cattes.

I am also not sure what kinds of benefits to harvest from the bodies of Goblins, Ogres or Trolls since we know that they mostly cannot be used for meat. However it is possible that their DNA can be used to improve human genome to increase human body mass, immunity and so on

What do you think?

Breaking: GATE fic author realizes his audience is full of lunatics

...what the fuck is wrong with you?

You did a good job of demonizing the enemy. When your opponent is no longer seen as another thinking feeling being then it becomes very easy to do horrible things to them. It's easy to think that they might deserve being brutalized or wiped out or like tomrichman said treat them like animals to be used as you best see fit.

Last edited:
Back