Falling Iron (IM MCU/WORM)

Iron Man's first patrol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The trick is she has restrictions to 'protect her technology' hard coded in, so letting someone know of how the restrictions work is itself a bit of a weakness. Also, we don't know the hierarchy of restrictions. I would assume that the obey lawful authority is not as primary as her restrictions to copy herself or that chain her.

Velocity zipped back from down the road. "Not a lot left of the other one. Looks like it cooked off all the fuel and munitions inside it. Not much left at all. And I'm not eating meat for a week." She shivered in a blur.

Minor correction!

IIRC, Velocity was male. Easily misconstrued, due to his name being 'Robin'.

I can see tony building taylor custom armor in the future. Normaly the result a Master hero in power armor would be fairly dangerous but this Skitter who in cannon when melee with an Endbringer with no armor and only Armmasters stole weapon while injured. I can see her with a low power rating and an unoffical danger rating of WTF run stupid RUN amoung the villains. That is only if Tony gives her very basic armor and can you see Tony leaving a friend of his unprotected if he has any choice in the matter.

I can see tony building taylor custom armor in the future. Normaly the result a Master hero in power armor would be fairly dangerous but this Skitter who in cannon when melee with an Endbringer with no armor and only Armmasters stole weapon while injured. I can see her with a low power rating and an unoffical danger rating of WTF run stupid RUN amoung the villains. That is only if Tony gives her very basic armor and can you see Tony leaving a friend of his unprotected if he has any choice in the matter.
The real trick is not to give her a power armor. Is to give her a power armor with a bug brain instead of his 'conventional' controls. With that plus Taylor perfect multitasking she would be able to use the systems with a finesse that not even the Tony-JARVIS combo can match, especially if it is a C3 variant.

Or he could build bug sized tools and weapons. Skitter could do all the micro welding Tony needs and the villains would be facing swarms of bug wielding plasma torches.

The real trick is not to give her a power armor. Is to give her a power armor with a bug brain instead of his 'conventional' controls. With that plus Taylor perfect multitasking she would be able to use the systems with a finesse that not even the Tony-JARVIS combo can match, especially if it is a C3 variant.
Cybernetic bug brains hooked up to the computer? While possible, I don't think Tony would bother.
Or he could build bug sized tools and weapons. Skitter could do all the micro welding Tony needs and the villains would be facing swarms of bug wielding plasma torches.
That's... a lot less likely. Too small of a payload.

Interesting read so far. I've enjoyed it. Great to see the action / reactions spreading around and effecting so many things.

Eh.

Tony doesn't need to do any bug brain stupidity.

Just check the frequency of her telepathy and design and interface. Panacea may already know about it.

Back