(X) Shit post on the other endbringers pages because seriously fuck those guys

(X) Thirteen

Let's do both!
(X) Introduce yourself

(x) Thirteen

(X) Introduce yourself

Did I seriously make a bandwagon? Wow... This hasn't ever happened to me before.

If we don't make nonsensical sounds in battle like the regi trio in that Pokemon movie I will be extremely disappointed.

(X) Introduce yourself

(X) Thirteen
(X) Introduce yourself
--Endbringer Thirteen here, former slave and now free, AMA
--I may have acedentaly pissed of the other three while leaving so if you notice all three working together that might be my fault.
--also share what we know about the other Endbringer that might be usefull to the humans

Last edited:
Angry giant cube of death
(x) Thirteen
(X) Introduce yourself

Its the human date of July 13th 2009, Seven is apparently going by simurgh, they named four Behemoth, and nine is going by levithan... all of them are dicks. You create a post on the endbringer section.

Thirteen- Hey Names thirteen I have discovered and liked your human internet. I too am one of your endbringer's I look like a giant shiny cube and shoot laser's and stuff. I see you humans have a problem with three douche bags I know, but you got their names wrong. We go by the number in which we were made. Simurgh's real name is seven, Behemoth's is four, and Levithan's is nine. They are all dicks. Seriously they are massive massive dicks.

Also FYI we all have these things called core's hit them and we die... if you can kill seven for me that would be great.

Fuck those guys.

They don't belive you and you get a message from a mod.

(Tin Mother)- Impresonating an endbringer has been done and is against the rules.

(Thirteen)- Im not lying can I prove it?

(Tin Mother)- Fine you have three days to prove your not an endbringer. If you arn't and I doubt that I will ban you for a week

You sigh and then go back to insulting all of the endbringers on their web pages. Several humans agree with you. Then you find out that seven is attacking some place called madison.....

(X) Fuck that bitch your going hunting full speed
(X) maybe um lay low? Their kind of pissed at you.
(X) The power of spite compels you, snipe her from far away.

-(X) Try to mitigate collateral damage

-(X) Focus on giving the humans a better chance at kicking her shit in, rather than dominating the fight yourself.

Last edited:
Back