Endbringer Saga

Pretty sure Behemot could've have casually ripped his energy attack apart and used the power as a massive boost to destroy the whole coastline for hundreds of miles in all directions. If he was prepared for it nd' shit.

But Behemoth's just a dynakinetic. The MC, apparently, is nigh-omnipotent if this statement is treated seriously:
Your power set is actually all of the energy blasts, not just lazers, even the weird funky ones.
For example you can fix stuff by blasting it, cure cancer by blasting stuff. Essentally your a shotgun with all of the shells even the weird ones...

expecially the weird ones.

Like, seriously - that's not energy anymore, when you're curing cancer with it. If he one-shotted Behemoth, he basically hit him with an attack like Foil/Fletchette's, which is again not an energy attack.

(X) Lobby to have Octahedrons officially labeled as a form of cube.
(X) Bask in the sweet sweet praise
(X) Talk to the humans maybe there was a bounty?

Last edited by a moderator:
(x) Lobby to have Octahedrons officially labeled as a form of cube.

Pretty sure Behemot could've have casually ripped his energy attack apart and used the power as a massive boost to destroy the whole coastline for hundreds of miles in all directions. If he was prepared for it nd' shit.

Thirteen also have to 'charge' his attacks to actually get anything out of it and stuff. So he can't casually wreck a city like the others, but need to spend 5 minutes or so, stationary, to load up a bigass attack.

Or, well, that's the way I rationalized it after realizing that Thirteen is actually the most powerful and versatile Endbringer around, even though Cherico stated him to be the 'weakest' when he's blatantly stupidly overpowered. SoD broken then fixed again, y'know how it goes.

You spent those ten minutes chargine and Behemoth came in really over confident, think of it as a the captain of the foot ball team laughing at the nerd with a cross bow saying you don't have the guts and Im going to kick your ass. He could probally dodge the bolt but his over confidence can and will get him killed.

You spent those ten minutes chargine and Behemoth came in really over confident, think of it as a the captain of the foot ball team laughing at the nerd with a cross bow saying you don't have the guts and Im going to kick your ass. He could probally dodge the bolt but his over confidence can and will get him killed.

Would've been awesome if you'd said that in the actual Story-Post.
You've got this really, really nasty habit leaving such absolutely crucial details out of your updates. So when people ask OOC "Wtf is going on Cherico?" you hand them a reasonable and sane explanation... Which would've been so fucking awesome to read in the actual update and not a "Oh yeah guys this happened lol. Why u not figure this shit out... Oh wait... Hueheuhuehue!"

A cube of ham

You decide to watch the human media and check if there was a bounty, you are forced to pay human taxes on said bounty but you are told that the remaining three human billion dollars is a lot. You also take some time to bask in the sweet sweet praise, and victory. You wish you could do some thing to celibrate other then music, loud partiing, and light shows, but hey ROCK AND ROLL BITCHES.

Your contact in the PRT aggrees to meet with you.

"Mr. BOB why did you want to see me."

"Some foolish humans insist that I am not a GLORIOUS CUBE that I am in fact a Octahedron there fore I wish to lobby to have Octahedrons officially labeled as a form of cube."

Your contact stares at you blankly.

"Why?"

"Because the cube is the best and thus superior form of existance, there is an entire human art form dedicated to the cube called cubism, when people talk about cool they say you are cool as an Iced Cube not cool as a Octahedron this horrible injustice must be rectified."

She closes her eyes, blinks and sighs.

"Can you kill the other two."

"Eighteen."

She starts hyperventalating.

"Endbringers?"

"With the aid of you humans I am sure I can become victorious over our enemys but that still leaves this great injustice to be undone."

"Yeah sure.... I will talk to my superiors."

(X) Its done
(X) Go to the media and make your cause heard!
(X) Go to washington DC you must have this unjustice undone!

(x) Go to the internet and make a PHO thread about it. They love you there!

we can't leave the bay. our night club baby is there!

(x) Go to the media and make your cause heard!

Back