(X) Stay independent
-(x) find me targets though! I hate bullies and assholes like 7
--(X) "We's gonna be a dj in my free time! Gonna open up my own night club!"

Spin those records
(X) Stay independent
-(x) find me targets though! I hate bullies and assholes like 7
--(X) "We's gonna be a dj in my free time! Gonna open up my own night club!"

You make a yawning sound.

"Im thinking about staying independent, you see Im planing on being a DJ in my spare time and you know open up a night club and stuff."

The woman blinks.

"You want.. to be a DJ?"

"Well yeah don't worry fine me some targets and I will take care of them I bullies and assholes like Seven."

She sighs.

"Ok if your willing to agree to help us during all our endbringer fights... then Im willing to float you some money so you can open up a nightclub."

"Really."

She sighs.

"We have made worse deals, for less. Mr.. um."

(X) Thirteen
(X) Pick a name

(X) BOB, no that's not spelled incorrectly, it's BOB, All capitals. make sure to enunciate all the capitals.

(X) BOB, no that's not spelled incorrectly, it's BOB, All capitals. make sure to enunciate all the capitals.

(JK) Rastakhan
props to anybody who gets the reference.

in keeping with the endbringer theme of mythological names,
(X) Cintamani
the wish granting gem.

Last edited:
(X) Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III or Regice for short.

Last edited:
Reports
Report on the forth endbringer Cintamani

Alexandra

Or BOB as he prefers to be called has agreed to defect to the side of humanity in exchange for his own night club so he can become a DJ.... This is not a joke. We have spent the last month trying to find a city in the US that is willing to perminatly house a endbringer and his nightclub. All have refused, we have managed to successfully get the city of Brockton bay to house Cintamani under the condition that the federal government fix their port....

People... this is the first real break we have had with the endbringer problem a nightclub is a small price to pay, security in the city will be beefed up to make sure that nothing happens to the club.

I like how they named us 'Wish-Granting Jewel.' Clearly that's because we've granted all of their night-club wishes!

Night club
You look at the series of ware houses that will house your nightclub you decide to name the club

(X) Pick a name

and get to the business of naming it, the people nerviously look at you as you float in the air, as endbringers go your tiny just a 12 by 12 by 12 cube but hey your still pretty damned powerful. Alexandra floats next to you, you have been asked and preformed power testing for the humans it turns out your blaster can do more then destroy you can also heal people, fix buildings and do more esoteric blasts. Eden never really gave you a chance to use your less destructive powers but hey newer and better things.

You float to the earth and shine brightly at the people who are looking to get work.

"Hello humans I understand you want to work at my club?"

A tiny thin human steps forward.

"Um yeah... I um.... you need a janitor or some thing right?"

You suspect he's a teenager but you could use some one to wash your dishes.

"Name?"

"Greg Veder."

(X) Out on your ass
(X) He can clean toylets
(X) Dishwasher is a go
(X) Talk to the little human

(X) Geometric Galaxies
(X) Dishwasher is a go
This fic is pure delicious crack, and it is beautiful.

Last edited:
(X) The Sky Box

-(X) What's up? You ready to be part of best damn club this world (or any other world that Eden and Zion visited for that matter) has ever seen?

(X) The Sky Box

-(X) What's up? You ready to be part of best damn club this world (or any other world that Eden and Zion visited for that matter) has ever seen?

(X) The Sky Box

(X) The Sky Box

Back