To make people actually remember, here's it once for posterity: Minako is nonbinary and uses they/them. This message will be pinned so you people stop getting it wrong and pissing me off. If you get it wrong in the future I'm going to be much less nice, considering you have to scroll past it just to read the quest.

[X] Something's bothering them.
-[X] Try to talk about it while playing. (1 Difficulty)

IDK what do! Mina's brain seems to be busy right somewhere else right now. I'm afraid it might be too soon to push, but maybe it'll be fine...?

These poor magical disasters. Some talking is better than no talking, though.

Hng my heart

Sayaka, Kyouko, and Minako need hugs. All of the hugs.

"So what's up with you?"

"Oh, I've signed another contract. It's under NDA so I can't talk that much ab-"

"Is it the mech thing?"

"It's the mech thing." She smiles.
Oh hey, a reference to your pro-
"I'm surprised they liked it as much as they did. Magical girls in giant robots sounds ridiculous."
... never mind. So how 'magical' are we talking here? Macross? Strike Witches? That one really wierd Gundam spinoff?

--[X] Try and get them to play something they're better at, so you at least have a chance to talk and play

Let's not try and push too hard right now, but this isn't something we can just drop, either.

... never mind. So how 'magical' are we talking here? Macross? Strike Witches? That one really wierd Gundam spinoff?

Strike Witches is hardly mahous in mecha. Nanoha FORCE would be a much better comparison, even if Nanoha is already a Gundam.

Last edited:
Oh hey, a reference to your pro-

:^)

I'd say like straight up like souped-up Titanfall. Like magical girls are piloting mechs that are an extension of already powerful abilities. The mech is an amplifier for their powers and their strength, but a lot of the story covers the sociopolitical climate that these magical girls caused, and how quickly the attempts to hide it broke down.

It's a way of Miho dealing with the very, very real masquerade that her daughter experiences.

If we hit them with enough blue shells, maybe they'll forget about being upset about meguca stuff and be angry over Mario Kart, which is an improvement.

Strike Witches is hardly mahous in mecha. Nanoha FORCE would be a much better comparison, even if Nanoha is already a Gundam.
Fair enough.
I'd say like straight up like souped-up Titanfall.
... so Raging Sea of Flames.;)
Like magical girls are piloting mechs that are an extension of already powerful abilities. The mech is an amplifier for their powers and their strength, but a lot of the story covers the sociopolitical climate that these magical girls caused, and how quickly the attempts to hide it broke down.

It's a way of Miho dealing with the very, very real masquerade that her daughter experiences.
I bet Madoka reads it alot. And Homura nitpicks all the weapons.

We need to ask the real questions.

Does Homura have a mecha?
... close enough for me.

My theory is that since Sayaka and Kyoko all went into career fields that fit their Meguka themes, their personality strengths, and their neurosis, then the most likley career for Homura at this time the JSDF Special Force Group. Her theme is All The Guns, her strength is in both CQC and precision firepower, and her big trauma is always going to be something happening to the people she cares about on her watch.

And if anybody has power armor or mechs in the JSDF, due its specialized piloting skill yet mobile deployment capabilities, it would be the military's main CT unit.

Back