SlotItem
HEADCap
TORSOQuilted Armor
ARMSGloves
LEGS
NECK
LEFT FINGER
RIGHT FINGER
ZERO THE SHADOW DOG +1 Action in combat, passive.

BAG
1x Long Sword*
1x Hand Axe
2x Short Bow
1x Short Sword
1x Club
1x Quilted Armor
1x Health Potion
2x Minor Health Potion
1x Minor Stamina Potion
1x Scroll of IDENTIFY
2x Bag of Gold
1x Gloves

COMPANIONS
  1. Boneyguard, SKELETON WARRIOR. Carrying LONGSWORD, damage 3/5/7/11 speed 3
  2. Skeleton Warrior no.1 Damage 2/4/6/10 speed 3
  3. Zombie no.1 6/8/10/14, speed 2. On hit: inflicts DISEASE condition

SKILLS
ARCANE+5 KNOWLEDGE+5 ESCAPE +5
Affliction
  • Core: Enemies must re-roll 20s
  • Imbalance: Encounter, ongoing. Reduce target Attacks by 1 per turn until end of encounter
Animate Undead
  • Core: Using any Skills from Animate Undead costs 1 Health. Destroy a summoned undead to heal 1 health.
  • Skeleton Warrior: At-Will, Summon. Health 1, Range 1, Damage 2/4/6/10, speed 3
  • Zombie: Encounter, Summon. Health 2, Range 1, Damage 6/8/10/14, speed 2. On hit: inflicts DISEASE condition
  • Zombie Wall: Encounter, Summon. Health 2, Range 1, Damage 8/10/12/16, speed 5. Forms impassable barrier, lasts 3 turns.
Shadow
  • Core: +2 Shadow Damage to all attacks
  • Mind Flay: Encounter, Shadow. Target needs to pass a DC [10 + WIS MOD+ the value of your current Sanity] test. If it fails, it loses 1 Sanity.
  • Shadow Wrath: At-will, Melee Attack, Ranged Attack. Reduce Sanity by 1 to add [WIS MOD] to damage for the attack.
  • Soul Reaper: At-will, Melee Attack, Ranged Attack. If target is KILLED this turn, add 1 Sanity

codeExits (First Digit)Special (Second Digit)
1NorthStair UP
2SouthStair DOWN
3WestLocked Doors
4EastMonster
5North, SouthEvent
6North, WestNPC
7North, EastHazard
8South, WestTrap (Armed)
9South, EastTrap (Disarmed)
AWest, EastEmpty
BNorth, South, West?????
CNorth, South, EastTreasure Chest
DNorth, West, EastEmpty Chest
ESouth, West, EastEnchantment
FNorth, South, East, WestBOSS ROOM
0SECRET ROOMAccess to Secret Room

@=You, x=unexplored room

ENCOUNTERS 36 RESTS 2
(1)HIJKLMN
H9AAAEAAA3F
I1A34F9AD3A
J9AEABA
KCA64CA8A9AE38A
L553A6A5ACEBA1A
M559AFADA6E
Nx7AD13A
Locations of note:
II- two ZOMBIE DOG PACKS
MM- Inspiring Statue (used)
KM- West door failed to be picked open
LL- Well (used)
LH- Stream
MH- Sinkhole

Last edited:
Room 15- Potion Merchant
You head NORTH.

You meet BENJAMIN ACTON the POTION MERCHANT.

How do those shopkeepers get down here? I mean, you had to fight your way past several skeletons, zombies, and other revenants to get here, and yet this dude is just sitting here with potions to sell. And there's decent odds you'll find someone on the next level down, and the one after that, and so on, unless you get unlucky and the Grand Poobah is out for a stroll.

But m̸̤̹͇͖a̭̘͖̕n̕a̹g̣͚̟è̦̲̤̲̩m̯̬e͟n̮͕̥̝̪̣͠t̵͍̭ says that dungeons have merchants, and so merchants this dungeon shall have!

Exits are SOUTH, WEST, and EAST. You have already explored SOUTH.

[x] "Merchant, do you have a need of a Shop Assistant? He's a little bony but he is good help!"

Room 15- BUY/SELL?
BENJAMIN ACTON nods and gestures to a cloth that he has laid out. There are a few HEALTH POTIONS and MINOR STAMINA POTIONS, as well as things that are not as attractive to a fit adventurer such as yourself, like BUBBLY ENERGY POTIONS, ANTIHISTAMINE POTIONS, and … oh wow, he can sell that over the counter now? That's new. M̫̖͇̜͖̪̟̜͟á̲̜̫̪̠̘̘͘͞ͅn̼͍͈͍͖̘̙̦̦͞a̴̡̝̝̠̫̺̥̩g̡͙̬͙͓͎̙͝é̦̲̬̠̙̕͢m̧̼̣̜̹͢ḛ̵̸̼͔͉̞̟̳̯n̶̹̠̺͈̳͡ͅṭ̴̬͈ͅ really needs to get better at mentioning these things.

HEALTH POTIONS are 10 GOLD.
MINOR STAMINA POTIONS are 5 GOLD.

You currently have 0 GOLD. How annoying. Please ignore any mechanical banging sounds, drop rates are being adjusted. Seriously, you've been eight fights, a trap, and a treasure room, and somehow still don't have any gold.

BENJAMIN ACTON does not have a map of the dungeon, and is not sure how he got here.

Exits are SOUTH, WEST, and EAST. You have already explored SOUTH.

Room 15- Haggling
BENJAMIN ACTON is willing to buy a copy of your map for 30 GOLD. If you ACCEPT, he will leave the dungeon after you exit the room. He has no need for spare weapons or armor.

While you are deciding that, I have some updates from m͛̑͜a͌̾̒̓ͣͯ̚̕n̿̅̄ͨ̅͛́a̓ͣͮg̴̴̋ͨ̂ͧͨ̑ͬ͊eͦ͆͆ͣm̛̾ͪͯ̚̚͏ȩ̴̧̅ͦ́̂n̡ͫ̔ͨ̀t͋̄͡͞. It seems that you're leveling up much faster than normal, however, given how long it takes to do a room, I think we can overlook that. However, it turns out that mindless enemies can't be targeted by Mind Flay, that one is on me, but will change going forwards. Not like you really needed it, you've broken everything that hasn't involved arrows.

I mean, we can't really buy anything from him without selling so might as well.
[X] SELL MAP
-[X] BUY HEALTH POTION

[x] SELL MAP
-[x] BUY 3 HEALTH POTIONS
-[x] Apply potions until mostly healed.

[x] Go WEST

I'm assuming that we're selling a copy of the map as stated in the game and not the map itself. Unless, of course, we plan to start a brand new one from scratch. :tongue:

[x] SELL MAP
- [x] BUY 3 HEALTH POTIONS
- [x] USE 1

[x] WEST

quick update, my ISP did something stupid and made the local DNS server go boom, so for the next week or so I will be on mobile. Updates will be more sporadic than usual for a bit

Room 15/16- Ding! also, zombo doggos
You trade BENJAMIN ACTON a copy of your map for 3 HEALTH POTION and drink one of the potions. Your HEAD and TORSO don't hurt as much.

Since this was an encounter, you gain +1 INT!

You have gained a LEVEL! Dregan is now level 4!
You have learned a new skill: ZOMBIE

Your business with BENJAMIN ACTON completed, you head WEST.

This room is a long hallway, with a low ceiling. Exits are EAST and WEST. You have already explored EAST.

You hear growling as a pack of ZOMBIE DOGS untangles itself. Will you FIGHT or RUN?

Back