Now I'm even more confused. Do people really watch DBZA without having seen DBZ?

I don't get it, either. Back when Abridging was all the rage, I did watch one or two series in abridged format that I hadn't seen the normal version. Like Gantz. Who the fuck cares about Gantz? The Abridged Version told me all I need to know. It's about an evil ball with a Microsoft Sam voice getting these kids to kill aliens for a reality TV show.

But hbi2k also did Berserk Abridged and he explicitly told us viewers to go watch the anime at least before seeing the Abridged Eclipse. And I did that.

He's a smart and cool and funny man.

I forget what I was talking about.

I haven't watched DBZA in years, though. Have they done any more movies? Last tone I saw was the second Cooler flick. I think the actual Team Four Star went back and did Movie 1. (I saw the original version with just Lani and someone else)

I don't get it, either. Back when Abridging was all the rage, I did watch one or two series in abridged format that I hadn't seen the normal version. Like Gantz. Who the fuck cares about Gantz? The Abridged Version told me all I need to know. It's about an evil ball with a Microsoft Sam voice getting these kids to kill aliens for a reality TV show.

But hbi2k also did Berserk Abridged and he explicitly told us viewers to go watch the anime at least before seeing the Abridged Eclipse. And I did that.

He's a smart and cool and funny man.

I forget what I was talking about.

I haven't watched DBZA in years, though. Have they done any more movies? Last tone I saw was the second Cooler flick. I think the actual Team Four Star went back and did Movie 1. (I saw the original version with just Lani and someone else)
They've done all the movies up through Brolly.

When they finish Cell and get to the Buu Saga.
And after the Bojack movie. That's the space pirate and not the horse.
God I hope they never do that one. Intresting material and concepts but makes biobroly look smart
Yeah, I think the only special/movie that rated lower was Episode of Bardock which pissed them off a lot for being very stupid and completely missing the point of Bardock as a character.

Last edited:
I read some of dragon ball, get all my Z knowledge through abridged and cultural osmosis and watch Super weekly.

I know this point has probably been beaten to death, but they fucking played the We Are Number One tune during the multiform part

top kek, tfs

I feel the We Are Number One gag was really let down by not having lyrics. If they'd gotten that right, then purely on the strength of that alone it could have been a strong episode. Timing/budgeting issue maybe?

As things stand, I would agree with a lot of others here in saying that this was probably one of the weaker episodes for quite a while.

This episode was consistently funny, which gives it a leg up on the last two. I don't think there were any clunkers in this episode.

Honestly, this part was the funniest thing I've heard in TFS in a long time.

That's the kind of stuff I love - actually making fun of Dragonball. Just like one of my favorite parts ever is when Freeza asks Piccolo how much his weighted clothing weighs and Piccolo defiantly responds "100 KILO - oh."

Last edited:
Back