Kaiser just previewed the episode. Expect it to be out in a day or two.

That'll be three episodes in three months, right? Clearly someone at Team Four Star made a faustian bargain for immense video production powers, because this is way faster than I remember their production schedule being.

I bet they really want to get to Gohan going Super Saiyan 2.

I really want to see it :cool:

"I didn't ask to be born, DAD" :V

I liked the new episode. Not as funny as some of their earlier stuff, but pretty good.

Gohan?

Whose Gohan?

Oh, some kid whose never beaten anyone but Garlic junior (non canon) and some Frieza henchmen?... Ehhhh... I'm sure Cell is just taking some precautions as he already knows how pointless that one is.

But at least Cell's got a chance to think of Goku now.

And this is why Goku is such a dick in Super. Because he was always a dick.

It's pretty amazing in Dragon Ball that Goku is a huge dick to his family. Really, if he was responsible, he'd have never given Cell a Senzu bean, and fought him until they were both exhausted.

... Instead... well...

We all know what happened instead. :D

Gonna second that. It's hard to do much more with a character that's already comedy gold in canon.

It also feels kinda lazy. Like, they've reimagined all these other characters in new and humorous ways, but Satan is kinda the same as in canon.

And he kinda worked in canon because everyone else was super serious. Here, I'm just like "take me back to the Goku/Cell sexual tension!"

Using canon Satan isn't too bad, but it feels like they expanding his commentary- or at the least, it feels that way since everything else is abridged- and it's pretty much the same joke.

Back