[X] Plan: Friendship tactics
-[X] Write in: "The eel is strong, so it would be good if it fought for us rather than against us."
-[X] Snippy has pondered the movement of the eels, and noticed that their speed and planning has given them a distinct advantage in some situations. Snippy will not fall behind. (Snippy gains the Tactician skill)

Did I guess right with the map, at least? I doubt it would be a massive red herring and be showing a different continent all together.

lets see...
something like this would be good?

"Killing in battle is acceptable, but killing after or outside of battle is... unpleasant. We understand your wish to see the one who brought misery to you and your siblings get punished in kind. But we ask you to reconsider. You saw how agile and fast they were in the water, and heard how dangerous it is outside. We wish to use her to scout the outside waters so no crabs need to risk themselves. And hopefully, one day, she may save more crabs than she killed, and may redeem herself."

hm... that got a bit longer and... i still feel like i missed stuff with it.

lets see...
something like this would be good?

"Killing in battle is acceptable, but killing after or outside of battle is... unpleasant. We understand your wish to see the one who brought misery to you and your siblings get punished in kind. But we ask you to reconsider. You saw how agile and fast they were in the water, and heard how dangerous it is outside. We wish to use her to scout the outside waters so no crabs need to risk themselves. And hopefully, one day, she may save more crabs than she killed, and may redeem herself."

hm... that got a bit longer and... i still feel like i missed stuff with it.
Meh

[X] Plan: Viking Crabs
[X] Write in: "Dappled was defeated, they have a option, they join us or they die."
[X] Snippy is not satisfied with Stripes escaping again. Snippy is committed, this intruder will not escape a third time. Snip! Snip! (Snippy gains the Sanguine skill)

If they join us we have a powerful ally, if they don't, we offer it to the Sleeping shelterer

Last edited:
If they join us we have a powerful ally, if they don't, we offer it to the Sleeping shelterer

I'd like to clarify:
Crabby Cave = Sleeping Shelterer = You

The shrine you have = The Brilliant Sky Pearl = Nulumi

Not sure if you're actually mixing those up or just being… bold, but either way here's the PSA :V

I'd like to clarify:
Crabby Cave = Sleeping Shelterer = You

The shrine you have = The Brilliant Sky Pearl = Nulumi

Not sure if you're actually mixing those up or just being… bold, but either way here's the PSA :V
I'll gladly offer some eel to myself. Shame we can't have it IRL. :D
Nulumi can wait for a turn or a bite.

[X] Plan: Shounen Friendship!
-[X] Write in
--[X] She was defeated in combat, and survived it, even if by chance. If we can make her stand on our side, she may be useful and save more crabs to atone for the crabs she killed or helped kill. They are fast in the water, and may scout the outside so no crab needs to endanger themselves by being unprepared or surprised by something they cant escape or fight.
-[X] Snippy has pondered the movement of the eels, and noticed that their speed and planning has given them a distinct advantage in some situations. Snippy will not fall behind. (Snippy gains the Tactician skill)

I made mine because I also wanted the Tactician skill, but the reason why I wrote the write-in the way I did was because I wanted to hear more from Skali and her stance on this. In short, I wanted more fluff for her if this plan was chosen. :D

Last edited:
Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by KlinkerKing on Jan 27, 2022 at 11:00 AM, finished with 22 posts and 6 votes.

[X] Plan: Friendship tactics
    -[X] Write in: "The eel is strong, so it would be good if it fought for us rather than against us."

[X] Plan: Viking Crabs

[X] Write in: "Dappled was defeated, they have a option, they join us or they die."
    [X] Snippy is not satisfied with Stripes escaping again. Snippy is committed, this intruder will not escape a third time. Snip! Snip! (Snippy gains the Sanguine skill)

Back