[X] Plan: Friendship tactics

Sorry, but the viking crabs plan is just... bad. In my opinion anyway. Better to leverage every single resource we have.

Edit: also sorry for not voting earlier, I know how frustrating a low voter turnout can be.

Last edited:
Humanoid (4, 1, 6) = 11+3=14
Wild (4, 6, 5) = 15
Friendly (2, 2, 2) = 6+2=8
Hostile (3, 3, 3) = 9+6-3=12

We've started rolling combat. All I can say is that the words "Brace For Impact" seemed perhaps superfluous last time. They really don't this time.

Hmm...

After this we might need more bodies. If the dice keep sending us big monsters we need to have more claws on the ground.

A mouse is big to an ant... your creatures might be the ant in this analogy :V

Also this isn't going to get easier. Having more stuff means having more stuff folk want...

I still think we need more creatures.

Plus, having something that's not a crustacean will be fun. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

I still think we need more creatures.

Plus, having something that's not a crustacean will be fun. Variety is the spice of life and all that.
You are right.... We should get a crab elemental :V

Only half joking though. Disguising elementals as crab could be pretty viable.

The long wait time is ki da making me anxious though..... Swarm fights seem to be a bit more complicated than i expected. And that's without the traits and skills added on.

Swarm fights seem to be a bit more complicated than i expected. And that's without the traits and skills added on.
I'll freely admit that the formation/horde combat means a lot of decisions and rolls become more complicated. That, and the rules for formation combat didn't quite make sense when we first started the quest, so the process of refining them has taken some time.

Well, @Angus512 and I are also masters of sidetracking, so we've designed like 18 new skills since the last delve... Good news is, that's gonna speed things up down the line!

The weight-class system has changed slightly to allow for more granularity. I've been pushing for this for a while now, and Angus has relented.

Back