Breaking Destiny (Fire Emblem: Awakening Quest)

[X][Birthday Guests] Severa and Cordelia. You haven't been able to sit down and just talk with Severa in a while, anyways.
[X][Birthday Guests] The brown-haired girl sitting next to a green-haired girl of similar age. They both have really pointy ears.
[X][Birthday Guests] Cynthia and Lucina. Lucina seems down and Cynthia is failing to cheer her up, so why don't you try to help out?

[X][Birthday Guests] The orange-haired boy is conversing with his orange-haired mother. They are both wearing glasses, which you didn't think they had in this era.
[X][Birthday Guests] The black-haired girl. She seems timid and shy, so maybe you should talk to her?
[X][Birthday Guests] Severa and Cordelia. You haven't been able to sit down and just talk with Severa in a while, anyways.

This seems good to me. Laurent would be the perfect sounding board for our spellcrafting needs. He also wouldn't be averse to any experiments with Dark Magic that I know we're going to do in the future...

Noire is our sister, we need to meet her ASAP (for the family drama).

Severa is a given, she's our bestie!

I wonder how likely it is for us to get isekai'd alongside Severa, Owain and Inigo into the world of Fire Emblem Fates.

I wonder how likely it is for us to get isekai'd alongside Severa, Owain and Inigo into the world of Fire Emblem Fates.
I was actually planning on doing a sequel to this quest with that exact concept, but in the alt timeline where that happened. Considering he has Fates knowledge, it'd be hard as hell to try and get everyone onto the same side.

I won't be able to update today due to an RL event that abruptly came up, so I'll leave the vote open until around 12-3 P.M. PDT tomorrow.

And for those following my other quest, it will be updated tomorrow as well.

Vote Closed:
Huh, I wonder if this counts as triple posting :V
Anyways, rolling a 1d100 for Noire Reaction
Adhoc vote count started by ItzNarcotic on Sep 16, 2019 at 3:33 PM, finished with 40 posts and 27 votes.
ItzNarcotic threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Noire Reaction Total: 33
33 33

Last edited:
8: Birthday & Puzzle
[X][Birthday Guests] Cynthia and Lucina. Lucina seems down and Cynthia is failing to cheer her up, so why don't you try to help out?
[X][Birthday Guests] The black-haired girl. She seems timid and shy, so maybe you should talk to her?

After thinking about who you wanted to talk to during your birthday party, you opted to hang out with Severa first. It had been a long time since the both of you talked with each other without the added aspect of training. Cordelia was with her too, so hopefully they weren't discussing anything too awkward.

Making your way over to their table, you stopped halfway and stood off to the side, waiting for Severa to finish up her current story.

Your friend was bursting with the enthusiasm you didn't think she was capable of; Her gestures were animated and performed with vigor, painting a picture of something you didn't have enough context to know about. Her mother, meanwhile, was taking in every word with a relaxed and amused smile.

As Severa finished her most recent story, a light of recognition lit up in her eyes, prompting her to regale another one. However, before she said another a word, Cordelia raised a hand up and brought her exciting storytelling session to a halt.

"Leonard, right? I think you've waited long enough to talk with Severa at your own birthday party." She said in your direction, amused.

How did she see me? I wasn't even in view of them! You know what, at least I can talk with Severa now.

Stepping into view, you made your way to their table and sat yourself down next to Severa. Cordelia's gaze fell on to you and you shifted uncomfortably in your seat.

Ignorant of your current plight, Severa faced you with an expression of excitement and happiness.

"Leonard! I didn't think you would talk to me first. There's so many other people here..." she said, trailing off. A beat passed by and her face contorted from that of excitement to one of sullenness.

What do I say? She's my first friend, and I don't want her to be sad during my birthday. Wait! I know what to say...

"Well," you drawled slowly, "I can't just have a birthday party and not talk with my best friend." A smile inched itself onto your face at your honest admission.

Severa's eyes widened slightly, a genuine smile replacing that awful frown you never want to see ever again sad expression. Side eyeing Cordelia, she had a small but proud smile on her face.

At least I didn't get Cordelia mad. Gods, the things she or any of the future children's parents could do to me make me nervous of anything and everything I say…

"Anyways, what have you been up to?" your best friend asked curiously, breaking you out of your fear-induced thoughts.

"I haven't really been doing much, just training my magic and reaction time," you replied, thoughts straying towards that one magic practice session from before.

Huh, I really need to talk to him about that…

"Weeeeellll," Severa started, "you know how we trained with each other to help your reaction timing?" You nodded, fervently remembering the face she had when she was trying to stab you.

"I c-can't join you for training because—"

"I'm going to start personally training her this year, taking up most of her time." Cordelia abruptly interrupted, finishing Severa's sentence for her.

Your eyes widened. "Wait, how long is this training supposed to be?"

Severa gazed at her mother, the latter sternly nodding in approval of her unsaid question.

"It's supposed to take around two years to complete, but Mommy says that it should take at least one year," she answered.

Huh, that's really inconvenient. How am I going to train my reaction speed now?

Even though you wanted to ask her why she had to go and start training, that would've been hypocritical of you to ask. She wished to rigorously train, as you also had done a year ago. You couldn't really fault her for wanting to train herself, as that was how she wanted to make her mother proud of her.

That aside, as much as you wanted to act like the child you were physically, mentally you knew that such a thing was petty and uncalled for. Especially to your best friend.

"That's so cool! I hope you have fun on your training trip!" you said with a smile.

Unexpectedly, Severa pulled you into a well-meaning hug. "T-thank you! I thought you'd be mad since we won't be training ask much b-but—"

Unfortunately, the hug she gave you was also very tight. Bone shatteringly so, that you felt like you were about pass out at any given moment.

Oh gods, is this how I die? A hug from my best friend?

Thankfully, someone came to your rescue.

"Well, I think Leonard should go and talk to the others at his party. We don't want to hold him back all day, right?" your savior suggested, Severa lightening the bear hug she gave you.

Oh, sweet sweet air. How I missed you so...

"Oh, sorry Leonard! Go on, talk to the others! My mommy and I will be here if you want to talk some more!" Finishing her rapid-fire of words, Severa went back to continuing her story—her movements even more energetic than before.

Well, time to talk with someone else. But who should I talk to...

Glancing off to the another table, you noticed Yarne and Kjelle holding an intense arm-wrestling match, one that completely destroyed the area around them. Wooden splinters and fragments of other items laid all around the two's forms as they each tried to make the other budge in defeat.

Meanwhile, multiple people stood off to the side, viewing the spectacle with intense vigor.

"Kick his ass for me, Kjelle!" Sully hollered, staring down a woman that, as far as you could tell, was wearing little to no clothes on.

I'm pretty sure she's covering the, erm... Important parts with some hair, but yeah...

"Yarne, beat this woman's man spawn into the ground," The naked woman commanded, staring down Sully with the fury of a thousand suns.

Out of preservation for your lifespan and health, you stepped backwards and away from the conflict that was about to ensue.

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near… that. I'm probably going to get flattened into a premium-sized human pancake if I try to interrupt their standoff.

Your gaze swept across the enclosure, eventually falling at the entrance and the benches placed there. Two people sat on one of them, both with similar but ultimately different emotions. Cynthia was resigned with a hand palming her cheek, while Lucina glared at the dirt with contempt.

I really hope Chrom hasn't died. That would be really bad.

You made your way to where they sat, Cynthia turning to you with a slightly hopeful look while Lucina glanced at you before continuing her staring contest with the ground below her.

The brunette stood up, swiftly grabbed your arm, and pulled your body so that your ear was right next to her mouth.

"I need your help. Luci's been sad all day and I don't know why! I've tried everything and she won't even budge!" She whispered, staring at you with hope in her eyes.

Your gaze flickered between Lucina and Cynthia, before slowly trailing back at the destruction Yarne and Kjelle have caused with their brawl.

The armored girl tackled the young taguel into a nearby tree, tilting it backwards as the ground shook around them.

Yeah, I'll help them with this instead…

"Alright, I'll see if I can help her," you answered, the frown on her face replaced with a thankful smile.

You almost asked Lucina what was wrong, before you backtracked to Cynthia and questioned, "So, what methods have you tried?"

The brunette sighed, glancing at her sister. "I've tried a lot of things, like giving her favorite doll to her. It doesn't work!" She replied with a defeated tone.

You hummed and slowly trudged up to Lucina. Standing right in front of her, you lightly tapped her on the shoulder. She stopped her staring contest with the dirt below and gazed at you, annoyed.

"So, you're the Princess of Ylisse. Am I right?" She nodded, confused. The Brand of Ylisse was evidently clear to you now, the symbol similar yet foreign to your eyes at the same time.

Hopefully this works.

You flourished your cape with a knowing grin. "If you're a princess, shouldn't you send me into the dungeon?"

She tilted her head up, recognition turning her sadness into shock. "Leonard the Sorcerer..." The bluenette whispered, "How did you escape from the dungeons, fiend! Did you brainwash the maid with some form of Dark Magic?"

She stood up and met your gaze, rage in her eyes. Her face was pale, and a trail of dried tears travelled down from her left eye to her cheek. Eyes wide, she stared at her sister with confusion that morphed into shock.

"You foul Sorcerer! You have not only used dark magic on not only that poor maid but also my sister as well!" She declared.

At her claim, you confusedly turned side-eyed in Cynthia.

'Just go along with it,' the brunette mouthed. At that, you rolled your eyes, fully facing Lucina.

You know what, I might as well continue along. It's gotten Lucina to stand up, so I may as well continue.

"Yes," your voice took on a dark undertone, "I, Leonard the Sorcerer, shall brainwash everyone in this pitiful castle! However, I shall cease my domination of Ylisstol Castle under the condition of you answering one request."

There is no way this will work. She isn't that gullible, right?

Deep in thought, the princess nodded.

"What is your request, Sorcerer!" She asked, a resigned but concerned frown adorning her young face.

Wow, that actually worked. I didn't think she was this gullible, but whatever.

"Why are you having a staring contest with the ground?" You asked, dropping the evil persona.

Tense would not be the correct word to describe the atmosphere around the three of you, as that would be underplaying the sheer severity of this whole situation.

A moment of silence passed by. Then another. In the corner of your eye, Cynthia fidgeted around nervously.

"...Mommy took Falchion away from me." Lucina slowly admitted, her frown turning into a small pout.

Your reaction to that piece of information, well...

Seriously? She's sad that she lost the one thing she's guaranteed to inherit once she's older!?!

Looking over your shoulder, Cynthia also has the same dumbfounded expression.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that's an overblown reaction.

Walking up to Lucina, you stopped right in front of her. She met your eyes as you softly placed a hand onto her shoulder.

"Look, you'll be able to get Falchion back. Your father is probably using it to fend off some brigand. You don't want your father to be weaponless, right?" Her eyes widened in understanding.

I keep forgetting they're still children, while I'm an adult in a child's body. Sometimes, that detail is hard to remember when dealing with their problems...

"Come one, Luci! There's a party to enjoy!" Cynthia yelled, a smile on her face as she ran up to a group of other children.

"Well Lucina, you should follow Cynthia."

As you began to walk off, a hand gripped your arm, halting you in your tracks. Turning around, Lucina brought your hand forward and placed a blue handkerchief on it.

"Keep it. Consider it proof of our friendship." She stated.

After a staring at you one last time with an emotion you couldn't place, she ran off towards her sister, her previous aura of anger replaced with joy.

The blue cloth wrapped and molded itself as you held onto it, and you wondered just what the significance of it really was. It certainly wasn't magical by any means, but that didn't detract from the sentimental value you could grasp from such a gift.

Breaking out of those thoughts, you delicately pocketed it and went to look for someone to talk to.

Yarne and Kjelle were still fighting, the ongoing of which had somehow broken a human-sized hole into the wall, which you did not want to be a part of. Unfortunately, a lot of the other children had joined the others in spectating said fight, so that left you with very little options of conversation.

Making up your mind without any hesitation, you made your way to a quiet and vacant part of the enclosure for some peace and quiet.

Well, almost vacant, at least.

Back laid against a tree, you spotted a girl with black hair. It was like she was almost afraid of anything coming near her. Concerned, you noticed that you didn't see any of her parents nearby.

That's weird. I'm sure father invited everyone he knew, so where and who are her parents?

With that in mind, you strided up to her and gently asked, "Hey, where are your parents?"

As she looked up to face you, your eyes widened in recognition.

Wait, isn't she...

1d100 = 33 + 5(Psychology and Psychiatry) - 10(Alter Ego Response) - 5(Antisocial Butterfly) = 20 = Alter Ego Talisman Present, Noire passes out. DC = 65

Suffocating. That word and many more were all you would use to describe the presence of magical energy exuding itself around Noire.

More specifically, her talisman.

"BLOOD AND THUNDER! YOU DARE APPROACH ME AFTER SO LONG, BROTHER!"

Well, it looks like she already has her alter ego—wait, NOIRE IS MY SISTER! WHAT?!

"ARE YOU SPEECHLESS, BROTHER! ARE YOU IN AWE OF MY PRESENCE?" Noire smugly asked, rising up to her feet.

I'm actually suffocating from the magical energy surrounding you, but speechless isn't exactly incorrect either...

"Yes, actually," you admitted, "There's just one thing that's wrong, though." You walked closer, only a couple of paces away from her.

"WHAT IS IT, BROTHER?" She asked impatiently.

Without hesitation, you lunged at your sister, tackling her onto the ground. Staring her in the eyes, you answered, "The problem is this talisman you have around your neck!"

Noire raised her arms, attempting to block your grabs for the talisman. She growled, "NO BROTHER! I WILL NOT BECOME HER AGAIN! I REFUSE!"

Unfortunately for her, Noire had little to no physical strength, talisman in effect or not. She couldn't even budge your body off of her due to the physical training you started a year ago.

Faster than she could react, you grabbed onto the necklace and pulled it off her neck. Sighing, you quickly pocketed it before dusting off your cloak.

Narrowing your eyes at the silence and lack of response your sister gave, your eyes trailed down to her unmoving, sleeping frame.

I'm such an idiot. What a brother I am, forgetting that she was anemic.

Contemplating what to do, you went over your options. Of course, leaving here out here to fend for herself was not an option. She was your sister, for Naga's sake. You had just found her and you weren't going to leave her behind.

That aside, you did have a guest room that people could only go into by entering your room, but that would also require a way to make sure no one went inside to check up on it.

On the other hand, you could ask your father for help. He was always willing to accommodate you, though considering his ire towards your mother that might not be the same case for Noire...

With those options in mind, you decide to…
[][Noire Situation] Leave her out here. You refuse to leave your sister outside and by herself.
[][Noire Situation] Take her back to your room. You recently got your own room, separate from your father's that has a guest room connected to it that you could bring her into.
[][Noire Situation] Take her to your father. He could maybe help you?
[][Noire Situation] Write-in

Item of Importance Unlocked
Blue Handkerchief:
A blue Handkerchief, the same shade of blue as Lucina's hair. The proof of your friendship and how you helped cheer her up.
+5 to all social and event rolls involving her.
Gives access to Lucina's room if you show a guard this cloth.
Has unlimited uses, unless you lose it or it gets stolen.

Support Points Gained!
Due to socializing with certain people, these ranks have increased:
Severa Support: Raised from B-Rank 0/55 to 15/55
Cynthia Support: Raised from C-Rank 10/30 to 25/40
Lucina Support: Raised from C-Rank 0/30 to 15/40

Gained Support Rank!
Noire Support Rank C - 15/40

Mysteries Unlocked!
Character Met - Noire:

You have found your sister, who is Noire. Noire is the daughter of Henry and Tharja, and the sister to you, Leonard. She is a timid, negative, and cowardly girl due to her unwilling participation of dark magic experiments performed by Tharja. She has an alter ego that is the opposite of Noire that is brash, violent, confident. It was formed and maintained by the Talisman made by Tharja, your recently discovered mother.

Tharja:
You have recently discovered that Tharja is your mother. She is a dark mage from Plegia, just like your father. She is the second strongest dark mage, second to only your father. However, she is an expert at hexes and curses, making her a fairly frightening person to approach. She also has an extreme obsession with Robin, the tactician of the Shepards.

The sun peaked over the horizon, greeting another new day in the halidom of Ylisse.

Having woken up early, you were in your room writing your yearly training plan. There were plenty of things to do, but so little time to do them all. Thus, you had choose carefully while also pursuing the bulwark of safety and protection you yearned to hold for the future.

So, what were you going to do?

Pick three to focus on for the next year.
[][Training] Train in a branch of magic.
-[][Training] Train your fire magic. (+ Training Points w/ Fire Tomes, + MAG, Unlocks ?)
-[][Training] Train your wind magic. (+ Training Points w/ Wind Tomes, + MAG, Unlocks ?)
-[][Training] Train your thunder magic. (+ Training Points w/ Thunder Tomes, + MAG)
--[][Training] Train your thunder Armor by increasing its durability, magical power, and speed. (+ Training Points w/Thunder Armor, + SPD and + MAG)
-[][Training] Train your dark magic. Henry refuses to teach you Dark Magic. You are currently 8 years old and he will teach you when you become 9 years old.
[][Training] Train with a melee weapon.
-[][Training] Train with a Lance. (+ STR and SKL)
-[][Training] Train with a Sword. (+ Training Points, STR, and SPD)
-[][Training] Train with an Axe. (+STR and LCK, Meet ?)
[][Training] Go to the library and do some research. (Meet ?, ?, and unlock ?)
[][Training] Join Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour. It may be hellish training, but you can't deny that it's a great workout for you. (Guaranteed +1 STR and DEF when failing, +6 STR and DEF when Successful. DC = 70)
[][Training] Go and see if you can't make new friends. Bonds are important, after all. (Meet ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, and ?)
[][Training] Hang out with Severa. Maybe she could train with you? (+ Support Points, SPD, and DEF) Severa is doing personal training with her mother and is unavailable for this year.
[][Training] Train with Yarne. Maybe he can help improve your measly physical strength and toughness? (+ Support Points, STR, and DEF)
[][Training] Train with Kjelle. She seems to be a good and formidable sparring partner. (+ Support Points, SKL, and SPD)
[][Training] Train with Cynthia. Maybe she can teach you how to ride a Pegasus or a horse? (+ Support Points, SKL, and Unlock ?)
[][Training] Train with Lucina. Maybe she can help improve your amateur sword skills? (+ Support Points, Training Points w/ Swords, SKL)

Current Stats:
  • HP(Health): 17
  • STR(Strength): 14
  • MAG(Magic): 19
  • SKL(Skill): 16
  • SPD(Speed): 18
  • LCK(Luck): 11
  • DEF(Defense): 13
  • RES(Resistance): 14

Votes for the next chapter:
  • Noire Situation
  • Training

Note from the QM:

Man, it's been a long four days. Anyways, you found your sister. Where are you going to bring Noire? Severa is doing some training? Poor Lucina is an extremely sheltered child. Training begins once more! You are now eight-years-old, only one year away from dark magic. *Laughs in Foreshadowing*

For those wondering, if you rolled a 45 or higher on the 1d100, Noire wouldn't have passed out and you would've been able to talk to her this chapter.

If something is wrong or you have a question, let me know.

EDIT: 10/7/22, revised the past/present tense issues and fixed the structuring of the words to make for a (hopefully) better chapter to read through.

Last edited:
[X][Noire Situation] Take her back to your room. You recently got your own room, separate from your father's that has a guest room connected to it that you could bring her into.

[X][Training] Train in a branch of magic.
-[X][Training] Train your fire magic. (+ Training Points w/ Fire Tomes, + MAG, Unlocks ?)
-[X][Training] Train your wind magic. (+ Training Points w/ Wind Tomes, + MAG, Unlocks ?)
-[X][Training] Train your thunder magic. (+ Training Points w/ Thunder Tomes, + MAG)

I'm a simple poster, I see magic, I vote.

[X][Noire Situation] Take her back to your room. You recently got your own room, separate from your father's that has a guest room connected to it that you could bring her into.

--[X][Training] Train your thunder Armor by increasing its durability, magical power, and speed. (+ Training Points w/Thunder Armor, + SPD and + MAG)
[X][Training] Join Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour. It may be hellish training, but you can't deny that it's a great workout for you. (Guaranteed +1 STR and DEF when failing, +6 STR and DEF when Successful. DC = 80)
[X][Training] Train with Lucina. Maybe she can help improve your amateur sword skills? (+ Support Points, Training Points w/ Swords, SKL)

Thunder Armor seems interesting since it's a unique ability and provides bonuses to both speed and magic. Frederick's Fitness Hour and training with Lucina offer both stat gains and socializing.

-[X][Training] Train your fire magic. (+ Training Points w/ Fire Tomes, + MAG, Unlocks ?)
-[X][Training] Train your wind magic. (+ Training Points w/ Wind Tomes, + MAG, Unlocks ?)
-[X][Training] Train your thunder magic. (+ Training Points w/ Thunder Tomes, + MAG)

--[X][Training] Train your thunder Armor by increasing its durability, magical power, and speed. (+ Training Points w/Thunder Armor, + SPD and + MAG)
[X][Training] Join Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour. It may be hellish training, but you can't deny that it's a great workout for you. (Guaranteed +1 STR and DEF when failing, +6 STR and DEF when Successful. DC = 80)
[X][Training] Train with Lucina. Maybe she can help improve your amateur sword skills? (+ Support Points, Training Points w/ Swords, SKL)

No need to bring our dad under fire from our estranged mom just yet. We compare notes with Noire and get the situation out of her, and then return the talisman afterwards.

[X][Training] Join Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour. It may be hellish training, but you can't deny that it's a great workout for you. (Guaranteed +1 STR and DEF when failing, +6 STR and DEF when Successful. DC = 70)

Strength, Skill, Magic, Defense, and Speed. All are extremely important to have if we want to be well rounded.

Lucina can help us with swordsmanship training. Refining our Thunder Armor is always good. And we promised Henry to attend Fanatical Fitness Hour. Which is still our greatest chance at acquiring huge stat gains.

Last edited:
[X][Training] Go to the library and do some research. (Meet ?, ?, and unlock ?)

Last edited:

Last edited:
@ItzNarcotic

Will our chances to successfully complete Frederick's FFH training ever improve at some point? Like, maybe when we get older? Or when we, by some miracle, roll 80+? Just trying to understand the gameplay/story segregation here.

@ItzNarcotic

Will our chances to successfully complete Frederick's FFH training ever improve at some point? Like, maybe when we get older? Or when we, by some miracle, roll 80+? Just trying to understand the gameplay/story segregation here.
For every two training sessions you participate in, the DC will lower by 10. It should be 70 instead of 80 right now. Oops.
It you manage to accomplish the full thing (aka roll higher than 80), the DC will be cut in half.

It's important to note that if you complete the event multiple times, it will start to give less and less stat bonuses, but it will be easier to accomplish (so you can't just grind the same event over and over again for high stat gains).

For every two training sessions you participate in, the DC will lower by 10. It should be 70 instead of 80 right now. Oops.
It you manage to accomplish the full thing (aka roll higher than 80), the DC will be cut in half.

It's important to note that if you complete the event multiple times, it will start to give less and less stat bonuses, but it will be easier to accomplish (so you can't just grind the same event over and over again for high stat gains).

Good to know.

More questions: Do we have a hard cap on our Strength and Defense, seeing how we're the Sorcerer class? How do we change classes?

edit:

sorry, I meant we're the Dark Mage class!

Last edited:

[X][Training] Go to the library and do some research. (Meet ?, ?, and unlock ?)
[X][Training] Join Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour. It may be hellish training, but you can't deny that it's a great workout for you. (Guaranteed +1 STR and DEF when failing, +6 STR and DEF when Successful. DC = 70)

So physically capable mage wasn't what I thought we'd go down, but given the mechanics of the Fitness hour probablly worth it to keep going for that boost since it is so large. Thunder Armor works so well with that and helps us improve our Speed and Magic which I do think should be our highest stats however we build.

Now the odd one is selecting library over the net "meet people" or training with one of the already known character options. I believe this is a path towards Laurent who I think would be a very important friend for us, because frankly we need some male friends and almost everyone else is a warrior type a fellow magician would be pretty important I think.

Good to know.

More questions: Do we have a hard cap on our Strength and Defense, seeing how we're the Dark Mage class? How do we change classes?
Your STR and DEF will have a cap, unlike your MAG and SKL. (The reason for this is partly due to your parents classes and due to STR and DEF being your partial dump stat :V). You can increase them, but they'll still be below average compared to some of the other future children.

You can change and switch between classes. However, there is a cooldown between class switching (this will be introduced after your 'childhood' is over, since that is when the progression goes to one-two weeks per update instead of the usual one year per update) and you cannot switch classes between fights (you could do a split class, which means running two at the same time. But, you'll only get half the bonuses from both classes instead of the full bonuses from using a single class.)

Are we using default classes from the game? And can we learn myrmidon? Gotta get that sweet Vantage Vengeance Nonsense.

Last edited:
Are we using default classes from the game? And can we learn myrmidon? (Gotta get that sweet Vantage Vengeance Nonsense.
Yes, you are using the Dark Mage class from Awakening. And you can use other classes (some will be harder to go into than others, considering your parents classes and such).

Any class can be learnable, but Magic (Dark Magic, to be specific) will always be stronger than your physical attacks. Of course, you can just become Myrmidon or something, but your physical attacks will pale in comparison to magical ones (unless you somehow find a way to combine your magic with your physical attacks/weapons *cough* Levin sword *cough*).

Back