HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh. My. God.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't stop laughing at this

Kishimoto is on the left, new artist for the Boruto manga is on the right.
Oh man, I can say while Naruto and Sasuke aren't too bad(still bad), I can understand why some will call the ones on the right Nardo and Susky.

God, that is awful.
What is wrong with Hinata's head? Looks like a squashed melon with a face drawn on it.

Kakashi's databook entry got translated(think it got translated before but whatever). Some interesting stuff.

- Kamui raikiri goes as fast as godspeed(actual translation, no idea what it means) it also teleports whatever got hit to another dimension.
- Kamui's right eye defense jutsu can be used unconsciously.
- The lightning clone is actually a shadow clone made lightning chakra. You can add elemental chakra to shadow clones and doesn't have to be like water clones(where it's made entirely of water)

Do you dare seek knowledge?
In no particular order. However these could be wrong due to only knowing the pictures
Mitsuki is a clone
The samurai guy is an older clone and Mitsuki is a younger clone
So the samurai and Orochimaru has some kind of conflict and Orochi takes the younger Mitsuki with him to fight him.
However, it seems it was all a ruse to maybe activate Mitsuki's demon power form.
However Orchimaru did have notes on Boruto for some reason.

Anyone remember that browser game for Naruto?

Looks like they made a trailer for it using the storm game.

Also the Boruto monthly manga is out at I think 3 chapters? The art is still bad.

So the final battle with Sasuke and Naruto will come out tomorrow. Everyone place your bets on what will happen.
Flashbacks for most of the episode
Flashbacks within flashbacks
Flashbacks to things we saw ten minuets ago
Bad animation
Good animation
Good filler additions like with the Obito vs Kakashi fight and the Madara's fight against the army?

I'm trying to catch up with Shippuden's dub so I can finish the anime. I mainly want to see The New Era but I also just kinda want to see how all this wraps up. All i know about the New Era is the kids and also Ao is evil. I think it was filler but after Danzo leaves the Kage Summit and before he fights Sasuke, he sends Fu and Torune to steal back Ao's Byakugan. So...Danzo was right all along. I feel vindicated.

Now, onto watching Shippuden.

Was all this stuff with Oro using a mask and retrieving his arms an Ass Pull? I think so but I'm less certain about the Zetsu clones being on Sasuke. That seems like it might have been a thing I just forgot. At the very least, I think it's plausible and I don't object to it like the mask stuff.

So Uchihas are basically the Dark Side (of the Force) but in Naruto. Tobirama's explanation is their entire power source is h
atred born of loss but it's all ultimately fueled by passion and negative emotion. It's a biological fact they are powered by evil. I wonder if anyone contradicts him.

I always thought people were maybe exaggerating at how stupid Hashirama is but, nope. Hatred for him is 100% justified.

Wow, a two-fer of inappropriate comedy. Karin arrives o Oro can joke about how he tortured all these kids and Karin's justified outrage at being nearly murdered by a maniac is played for laughs, too. Oro even makes a goddam joke about how he also was stabbed by Sasuke but is now working with him as if the two sitautions are at all similar. (it's a good joke, admittedly but it's still horrible)

Credit where credit is due, Episode 371, with Obito and Kakashi talking in Boxland, tempting him with the ideal illusions that could make Kakashi happy, was very emotional. Helps I like both Kakashi and Obito, I guess.

Poor Sai, literally everyone else got to look cool, even if it was against the Ten Tails' fodder. Don't worry Sai, I still like you! You were central to an early arc of Shippuden and they were mostly pretty good. Plus you are part of Danzo's character so added cool points.
Jinchuriki Obito looks boss. The image of him being torn apart by the Ten Tails power is legit terrifying, too. Kind of a shame he regained control so quickly, honestly. An all-powerful beast blundering about due to the incalculable pain of its host is just a lot more intimidating.

But man, fuck Madara. Obito beat you, you old jackass. He outsmarted and outmaneuvered you and is now stronger than you. Show at least some concern or worry for once.

P.S.

Seriously, no Naruto antagonist will ever surpass Danzo in my eyes, not even Part 1 Orochimaru.

P..S.S.

Completely unrelated but how come nobody told me Fairy Tail ended?! I didn't see any FT thread on here or anything. I mainly watch the anime and I had heard the manga was coming to an end a few months ago but the fact it's been over for months is a shock.

Last edited:
I'm trying to catch up with Shippuden's dub so I can finish the anime. I mainly want to see The New Era but I also just kinda want to see how all this wraps up. All i know about the New Era is the kids and also Ao is evil. I think it was filler but after Danzo leaves the Kage Summit and before he fights Sasuke, he sends Fu and Torune to steal back Ao's Byakugan. So...Danzo was right all along. I feel vindicated.

Now, onto watching Shippuden.

Was all this stuff with Oro using a mask and retrieving his arms an Ass Pull? I think so but I'm less certain about the Zetsu clones being on Sasuke. That seems like it might have been a thing I just forgot. At the very least, I think it's plausible and I don't object to it like the mask stuff.

So Uchihas are basically the Dark Side (of the Force) but in Naruto. Tobirama's explanation is their entire power source is h
atred born of loss but it's all ultimately fueled by passion and negative emotion. It's a biological fact they are powered by evil. I wonder if anyone contradicts him.

I always thought people were maybe exaggerating at how stupid Hashirama is but, nope. Hatred for him is 100% justified.

Wow, a two-fer of inappropriate comedy. Karin arrives o Oro can joke about how he tortured all these kids and Karin's justified outrage at being nearly murdered by a maniac is played for laughs, too. Oro even makes a goddam joke about how he also was stabbed by Sasuke but is now working with him as if the two sitautions are at all similar. (it's a good joke, admittedly but it's still horrible)

Credit where credit is due, Episode 371, with Obito and Kakashi talking in Boxland, tempting him with the ideal illusions that could make Kakashi happy, was very emotional. Helps I like both Kakashi and Obito, I guess.

Poor Sai, literally everyone else got to look cool, even if it was against the Ten Tails' fodder. Don't worry Sai, I still like you! You were central to an early arc of Shippuden and they were mostly pretty good. Plus you are part of Danzo's character so added cool points.
Jinchuriki Obito looks boss. The image of him being torn apart by the Ten Tails power is legit terrifying, too. Kind of a shame he regained control so quickly, honestly. An all-powerful beast blundering about due to the incalculable pain of its host is just a lot more intimidating.

But man, fuck Madara. Obito beat you, you old jackass. He outsmarted and outmaneuvered you and is now stronger than you. Show at least some concern or worry for once.

P.S.

Seriously, no Naruto antagonist will ever surpass Danzo in my eyes, not even Part 1 Orochimaru.

P..S.S.

Completely unrelated but how come nobody told me Fairy Tail ended?! I didn't see any FT thread on here or anything. I mainly watch the anime and I had heard the manga was coming to an end a few months ago but the fact it's been over for months is a shock.

I want to throw out there is that Orochimaru didn't use the mask to explicitly retrieve his arms, so much as release the Hokage that were sealed so he could revive them for Sasuke to ask them questions. Naturally, he got that sliver of his soul back too, but he's such a Lich at this point I don't think it's that important.

"Sage Jutsu Susanoo" Sasuke got from Jugo's chakra or something... Sure whatever.

Honestly, for all the shit Sasuke gets in Part 2 about Ass Pull powers, this is by far the dumbest in my view.

"Why Mr. Ander- I mean, Uzumaki, why do you persist?!"

But seriously, you need two MS'es to do Susanoo, right? Did Obito know how to do it? He did have multiple Sharingans bu maybe all the spares were just normal? I don't really know how it works.

Then again, Eyeless Madara used Susanoo...somehow so what do I know.

Also, long before I ever watched all this, I had a rough sketch of events and characters from reading posts on forums like this. One thing that always perplexed me is WHY Madara wants any of this. Obito's reasoning is clear and consistent. It's plain to see he absolutely wants his dream world of peace. But Madara, whether it's him fighting the Kage for no reason or licking up his own blood and laughing, plainly loves fighting and killing. So I don't get why he wants the Infinite Tsukuyomi at all.

Kishinoto was basically being dragged by SJ to extend this series as long as possible. SJ didn't have any other notable titles until now to help them carry the magazine outside of one piece. MHA and Dr. stone are now.

Madara likes fighting but that doesn't mean he likes killing. Dude lost all of his family and left Konoha because he felt that the village was going in the wrong direction and no one listened to him. His entire flashback with Hashi was about wanting to stop the meatgrinder that was the ninja world.

"Sage Jutsu Susanoo" Sasuke got from Jugo's chakra or something... Sure whatever.

Honestly, for all the shit Sasuke gets in Part 2 about Ass Pull powers, this is by far the dumbest in my view.

"Why Mr. Ander- I mean, Uzumaki, why do you persist?!"

But seriously, you need two MS'es to do Susanoo, right? Did Obito know how to do it? He did have multiple Sharingans bu maybe all the spares were just normal? I don't really know how it works.

Then again, Eyeless Madara used Susanoo...somehow so what do I know.

Also, long before I ever watched all this, I had a rough sketch of events and characters from reading posts on forums like this. One thing that always perplexed me is WHY Madara wants any of this. Obito's reasoning is clear and consistent. It's plain to see he absolutely wants his dream world of peace. But Madara, whether it's him fighting the Kage for no reason or licking up his own blood and laughing, plainly loves fighting and killing. So I don't get why he wants the Infinite Tsukuyomi at all.
I suggest checking out the Naruto Re-read thread over on SB. It's been very informative, and IIRC there was some stuff on MAdara's motivations when they did his background chapters

First time viewing this thread. Naruto became known as "Boruto's dad". Did the series far surpass the original or something?
No, Crunchyroll advertisers just know they have to drum up awareness of it. You don't say "This old anime is available to more people!" You say "This anime about *CURRENT ANIME CHARACTERS (PLZ WATCH)* dad is now available to more people!"

I'm legit interested in Naruto: The Next Generation. I just have a lot of filler to wade through before I'll ever see it.

I looked up all the remaining Shippuden episodes. The series could be over in the next DVD release or two but, nope. Filler, Filler and more Filler, in spite of the fact the manga was long over by then as far as I know.

Just another reason I prefer Fairy Tail. They were smart and just stopped doing the anime for periods of time.

I'm legit interested in Naruto: The Next Generation. I just have a lot of filler to wade through before I'll ever see it.

I looked up all the remaining Shippuden episodes. The series could be over in the next DVD release or two but, nope. Filler, Filler and more Filler, in spite of the fact the manga was long over by then as far as I know.

Just another reason I prefer Fairy Tail. They were smart and just stopped doing the anime for periods of time.
Just ignore the filler. It's all completely without value.

No, Crunchyroll advertisers just know they have to drum up awareness of it. You don't say "This old anime is available to more people!" You say "This anime about *CURRENT ANIME CHARACTERS (PLZ WATCH)* dad is now available to more people!"

Maybe, but the only reason people would care about Boruto as a series is because of Naruto? Like, even if they personally like it, they probably wouldn't check it out if they weren't at least familiar with Naruto.

Naruto has always been about "bonds" not "hard work overcomes talent". Well actually, it's been both. But bonds is what's the main theme. Naruto gets strength from the bonds he make, allowing him to overcome opponents who have more talent and more experience but no real bonds to speak of.

I'm pretty sure that the main theme of the series was about dealing with the psychological ramifications of being a victim of deeply flawed systems and figuring out how to fix them.

Back